IGNORED

We are about to see John 17 fulfilled before our very eyes...

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Gideon said:

And guess what. Those that love the light in every nation, every tongue and who now see the light displayed in us, WILL come to it. They will leave their religion behind, no matter what it is, and fall in love with the Lord Himself. This is what God has given me to share. Some will accept it. Some will ......er.... not. Nevertheless, it is true, and it will soon shake everything we know until only Jesus remains. 

The quote above is not qualified if the name Jesus Christ is not mentioned to be that light you speak of.  Redemption can only be had in Jesus alone, so if they leave   their religion and come to Jesus Christ they shall be saved.  This is the gospel in its simplicity.  

No one can come to the father except through Jesus Christ alone.  How men come to faith, is it not by hearing the gospel.  It is beyond me still as how each man is chosen or come to the saving faith when he has heard the gospel a million time and still rebel, while some who have heard it only once has come to saving faith. 

Are you prophesying as to some revelation you have gotten, at least this is what i am deducing from your writings.  Not that I have anything against it, just want to know it this is so. 

Also, you write a bit obscure in that the reader would be asking for clarification as some in this post has be asking for already.  You write nicely, if that is  a word, but just my opinion that you have to make your long paragraphs more condensed and to the point.  Sometimes, i really don't know what you are saying to be honest.  

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

The quote above is not qualified if the name Jesus Christ is not mentioned to be that light you speak of.  Redemption can only be had in Jesus alone, so if they leave   their religion and come to Jesus Christ they shall be saved.  This is the gospel in its simplicity.  

No one can come to the father except through Jesus Christ alone.  How men come to faith, is it not by hearing the gospel.  It is beyond me still as how each man is chosen or come to the saving faith when he has heard the gospel a million time and still rebel, while some who have heard it only once has come to saving faith. 

Are you prophesying as to some revelation you have gotten, at least this is what i am deducing from your writings.  Not that I have anything against it, just want to know it this is so. 

Also, you write a bit obscure in that the reader would be asking for clarification as some in this post has be asking for already.  You write nicely, if that is  a word, but just my opinion that you have to make your long paragraphs more condensed and to the point.  Sometimes, i really don't know what you are saying to be honest.  

Of course His name will  be mentioned! We will display it! Jesus Christ alone will get the glory. This is not some new age,kumbahyah let’s all love  God whatever his name is. Jesus Christ is Lord of.ALL. I am so sorry if you misunderstood that point. I pray that clears it up.

Blessings,

Gids

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Gideon said:

This is not some new age,kumbahyah let’s all love  God whatever his name is

You know, some call God Allah, which is not correct according to the bible.   You see how your statement  can easily be misconstrued.

Hope you do not think I am being picky, just as there are non-believers all over the world reading this forum and we have set the record straight.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wayen ,   pick at me later ,   right now we got to help Gideon .   Put aside your feelings for me , and help us , help Gideon .  then you can come later

and pick at me all you want .     And yes many will be saved , they will wash them robes squeaky clean in the blood of Christ .

NOW.    you go read the OP and tell the one who wrote it how you feel about that .  

Why do you feel i just want to pick at you. Whsts wrong ? Dont forget this is a forum. Everyone posts there opinion. Thats all. More people might be saved then not. 

Frienduff this is not a attack or anyyhing. But you and Gideon sound like the same petson. Are you the same person using diffrent names ? If i am wrong sorry but you write the same. And very close to the same idesd. I hope this is not the case.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Brother, I so understand what you are saying. My words are meant to open eyes, not confuse people. I wish I knew how to condense things and if I could, I would. I had no idea it would be this particular topic that would start a firestorm, lol.

To tell people that God is going to awaken us from our hum-drum go-to-meeting Christianity and make us victorious, and rescue us out of Romans 7 lives and cause us to be made overcomers should be shout-it-from-the-housetops news, filling His struggling  children with hope  but as everything else new, there will be a period of confusion. I get it. He has clearly promised us victory over the world the flesh and the devil. So.... are we walking in it? The bigger question. Does it bother us if we are not? 

Amd to those it does, this truth God has  given me to share is the answer we all need to get. We are new creatures. Now. Today. This minute. But, because we have not believed it, we have allowed Satan to imprison us in old natures that will not let God cause us to walk  obediently and fruitfully. 

That is the crux of the message and as we awaken to it, and start again believing His promises to us to keep us from falling, everything will change. And it will be glorious!  

blessings,

Gids

5 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Frienduff this is not a attack or anyyhing. But you and Gideon sound like the same petson. Are you the same person using diffrent names ? If i am wrong sorry but you write the same. And very close to the same idesd. I hope this is not the case.

Lol, really? Have you been reading Friends posts to me? They are gracious and kind, (thank you for that, brother)but they are asking serious questions about my agenda as he does not want to label me as false without sure  cause. . And that is what any good brother guarding the flock would do. But, he has an open mind and at least is listening. For that, I commend him. 

If  he and I are the same person, then truly, I need to go see a doctor about this other personality in my head. :)

blessing, Wayne

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

1 minute ago, Gideon said:

Lol, really? Have you been reading Friends posts to me? They are gracious and kind, (thank you for that, brother)but they are asking serious questions about my agenda as he does not want to label me as false. And that is what any good brother guarding the flock would do. But, he has an open mind and at least is listening. For that, I commend him. 

If  he and I are the same person, then truly, I need to go see a doctor about this other personality in my head. :)

blessing, Wayne

Gideon

It seems strange thats all. A lot of what he says and you match. But i should not have brought it up. I kept wondering. 

17 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

You know, some call God Allah, which is not correct according to the bible.   You see how your statement  can easily be misconstrued.

Hope you do not think I am being picky, just as there are non-believers all over the world reading this forum and we have set the record straight.  

I understand totally, dear brother. I can see how it could be misconstrued. No harm, no foul. Blessings, Warrior.

Gids

Just now, Wayne222 said:

It seems strange thats all. A lot of what he says and you match. But i should not have brought it up. I kept wondering. 

Wayne, listen. I understand your angst. I do. In fact before my awakening, I could have easily responded just as you have. The real question is this. Was Jesus telling the truth when He told us that He can really keep us from falling? Was God lying when He said He would actually cause us to obey? 

Blessings, 

Gideon