IGNORED

We are about to see John 17 fulfilled before our very eyes...

Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Just now, Gideon said:

Wayne, listen. I understand your angst. I do. In fact before my awakening, I could have easily responded just as you have. The real question is this. Was Jesus telling the truth when He told us that He can really keep us from falling? Was God lying when He said He would actually cause us to obey? 

Blessings, 

Gideon

What to you mean by your awakening ? Do you doubt other peoples salvation ? I see a lot of that at worthy. Unless you know people in there personel life there no way to judge. 

Have you read where it says satan cannot touch those born of God. You were not born again if you wrre living in open sin. He who is born of God does not practice sin.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Gideon said:

Sigh

Brother, are you saying we are letting our light shine to a lost and dying world as the church exists today? We neither love God with our whole heart, nor do we love others as ourselves. And when we can finally admit it and break before God, and ask for natures that indeed can do that, it will change everything. 

The world sees our nakedness, and our shame, and our shallow hypocrisy, but we are blind to it. We are, whether or not we can see it, Laodecia and we need to hearten to the counsel God gave them. Tears need to be shed, and we need to clothe ourselves with new natures, natures that can shine forth into a very increasingly dark world.  God loves us too much to come back right now, and our awakening has been foretold so we can light our lamps. We might be those like Thoma who will not believe until they see it with their own eyes, but God assures is that His sheep WILL hear His voice. 

When will the world be convinced that our God is THE God?  When He shall be sanctified IN US before their very eyes. This is coming, and all who love the Lord will be a part of it. Rest assured, the church will not go out unprepared and dressed in worldly rags, lukewarm to their high calling. Amazing days are ahead. 

Blessings, dear brother,

Gideon

Those who are HIS are letting the light shine .   sadly most are not truly his .     I am not saying that to condemn anyone .

So many are teaching of an end time enlightenment that is on the rise .    The true church is here , has been.   small in number compared to most

but its always been like this .    His being santicified in US before their eyes ......................THIS has always been the gospel .    It is Him at work in those who are HIS

and this has been since the day of Pentecost .    We already have new natures IF HE is in us .   And this nature has always shined forth into the world.

their is no end time enlightenment .     JUST the church as it has always been ,  the true ones IN HIM , have never ceased from this earth at any time in history.

Our awakening .   IT happened the day we were reborn .  we were awakend from sleep, from death ,   if we weren't ,  then we never knew him .

What you should simply be doing is correcting and exorting the Church , reminding the people with exhortations .  NO where did paul teach or james teach

or jude or others teach that a great awaking was coming , AND they all believed the coming of the LORD drew nigh .  What they simply did

was already in them BY CHRIST .  they just preached the gospel and told of times only getting worse and worse nigh the end , and that

we must persevere in Christ .  Solider up and let the LIGHT already in us SHINE .  their is no big end time awakening .   

IF we want folks saved and the church sharpened , then by the LIGHT already in us let it shine NOW for all to see.  

You have taken that word falling AWAY and turned it into something it never meant .  IT said great falling AWAY , not towards Him.

This is where you need to hear .    If you want a on fire holy church ,  then simply exhort .   HE is at work within HIS OWN , always has been.

And while I know its sad that we see the current state of many ,   all we do is BY grace is LET the LIGHT of Christ shine NOW . 

What is on the rise is a great delusion .   not a great enlightment .  and this delusion is tied right into a false unity that WILL gather the religons , but not under CHRIST

but under anti Christ .   I know that is sad , but its true .    This is our mission , GET the gospel out NOW , get correction and edification out NOW

and get the church edified , encouraged , warned ,  to what is really coming and to have no fear of this , but simply let the Light of CHRIST shine to our final breath.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

I will be glad to. Do we think God has arranged it so all the potential Christians live in the United States? Do we not think that all over the world, there are men and women who truly love the light, and want to see goodness reign? 

Do you remember when Jesus died, He spent three days in hell and preached to the spirits in prison? Why do you think that was? All the souls that lived before Christ never had a chance to choose Him, amen? Are we to believe that a fair and loving God would send these people to an eternal hell just for not having a chance to hear. Never. That is why Jesus went. Every man, every woman who have ever lived will have a chance to hear the good news. Those that love the light will come to it. WILL. His sheep will hear His voice. WILL.

And so it will be today. Multitudes of the elect have been born in other counties, and raised  in other religions. What they see or know of Christianity is what we have shown them. And it is not a pretty picture. Our lives have been the Bible’s they have been able to read. And I hang my head in shame for what I have displayed for the vast majority of my life. 

BUT...... that is about to change. As the awakening happens, the true elect, those virgins with the oil inside, will light their lamps. How? By believing that their old nature died when Jesus died and they are now, right now, new creatures! And when that happens, the latter rain will raise the church up in beauty and holiness to shine forth in an ever darkening world.

And guess what. Those that love the light in every nation, every tongue and who now see the light displayed in us, WILL come to it. They will leave their religion behind, no matter what it is, and fall in love with the Lord Himself. This is what God has given me to share. Some will accept it. Some will ......er.... not. Nevertheless, it is true, and it will soon shake everything we know until only Jesus remains. 

I hope this helps.

Blessings, 

Gideon

Thank you for your reply Gideon............yes, this agrees with where Jesus said the gospel would be preached in all the world and then the end will come.   In the parable of the 10 virgins, their lamps were sputtering low and about to go out, so they had to trim the wicks......I believe that has to do with dealing with any remaining flesh, so that our lamps can burn bright.  And of course we know about the oil, how some didn't have enough etc.  Yes, He will awaken His sleepy bride........I pray so that we can present His true image to the world.

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

There is no doubt about the persecution. But I think much of it will come from inside the church as we know it, not from the outside world. Remember where we are told that darkness will be so great that in the end men will turn family members in to be killed. And get this. As they do this, they will think they are doing God a spiritual service. 

Why will this happen? Because as the church awakens, they will, because of their new natures, testify to the others.... without words.... that their deeds are evil. Up till now, the wheat and tares are mixed in the church today and that certainly is not happening.... yet. But when one lights their lamp and opening testifies that it is no more He that lives and that he is crucified with Christ, am that it is now Christ who lives in him? Well, the tares will not like that one bit. And neither will satan.

Friends, I understand the responses. What I share is new and yes, it is different than what we have accepted as ‘normal’ Christianity. All I ask is this. Get alone with God. Let Him see your own heart and where you stand in relations to sin in your life. Are you content without godliness or is there a gnawing hunger there. He will lead you to truth. And I would be remiss if I did not tell you to open up your Bible and pray with it open. God has promised to cause us to obey. If you have found in your walk that sin still rules the roost, that self is still very much alive, and that you identify with Paul’s hatred of his  failures and his longing to be delivered into the free indeed Jesus promised, then I trust God will lead you all the way home to walk as an overcomer. 

What I share is amazingly wonderful to any who hate their old nature. It is just not that exciting for those content to live in Romans 7 but without Paul’s hunger for Free Indeed. 

Blessings, 

Gideon

Why will this happen? Because as the church awakens, they will, because of their new natures, testify to the others.... without words.... that their deeds are evil

WITHOUT WORDS ,   hmm Gideon where have I seen this taught .    RICK warrens camp ,   emergent church camp.   THIS IS not good Gideon.

Good works but not need to correct , no need to etc.    NO .    your teaching a bad example of evangelism.    Daniel plan.  basically just do good works and don't

give them doctrine , love em to God messed up evangelism .    WE must both live and Speak truth.      Live and speak .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

2 hours ago, Gideon said:

The part where we actually love one another,and walk as He walked. That can be found in 1John where we are told that if we say we are followers of Jesus, we are to walk as He walked. And no, it is not being fulfilled... yet. :)

Gids

I was gonna say the world is getting worse and worse and people are getting nastier. I don't see love one another in this world.

Edited by tigger398

48 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Frienduff this is not a attack or anyyhing. But you and Gideon sound like the same petson. Are you the same person using diffrent names ? If i am wrong sorry but you write the same. And very close to the same idesd. I hope this is not the case.

Come on wayen .  I love you man.  but you said this about me and Four L too.    we write similar in that the focus has to be living Holy.

but where we differ is he is seeing some end time big enlightenment .   Ask Gideon if me and him are the same person .    Wayen just rest your mind .

Go back and read our posts .  they are not identical.    Gideon is seeing something that is to come

I am saying its been here the whole time , like yowm and others are saying.    

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Come on wayen .  I love you man.  but you said this about me and Four L too.    we write similar in that the focus has to be living Holy.

but where we differ is he is seeing some end time big enlightenment .   Ask Gideon if me and him are the same person .    Wayen just rest your mind .

Go back and read our posts .  they are not identical.    Gideon is seeing something that is to come

I am saying its been here the whole time , like yowm and others are saying.    

Hahaha i was kiding with you brothet.

• Praise God! 1

48 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

It seems strange thats all. A lot of what he says and you match. But i should not have brought it up. I kept wondering. 

49 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Wayne, listen. I understand your angst. I do. In fact before my awakening, I could have easily responded just as you have. The real question is this. Was Jesus telling the truth when He told us that He can really keep us from falling? Was God lying when He said He would actually cause us to obey? 

Blessings, 

Gideon

No HE was not .    but I don't need some future event to know this ,   if we are HIS we are living it RIGHT NOW by HIS POWER , HIS ability to walk as HE DID.

I am going to ask specific questions . 

The approach of the gospel n the early church came with the message REPENT and warnings.    It pricked the hearts by grace

those examples as well as others compassion , mercy ,  HAS to be our approach .     The SPIRIT is not going to have us just being a silent witness.

We will do as JESUS said ,  the good works AND THE SPEAKING of the gospel .    We will be both warning men to repent , doing good works

livng and speaking it .   the pattern must be identical to HOW JESUS spoke , how the apostels and others who even waited tables did.

And it was not a SILENT do good works gospel .  IT was a speaking evangelism , coupled with good works to those in need. 

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

Of course His name will  be mentioned! We will display it! Jesus Christ alone will get the glory. This is not some new age,kumbahyah let’s all love  God whatever his name is. Jesus Christ is Lord of.ALL. I am so sorry if you misunderstood that point. I pray that clears it up.

Blessings,

Gids

Of course His name will  be mentioned! We will display it

His name will be spoken as well as lived .     JESUS said TO SPEAK the gospel to them and if they wont receive it MOVE ON .   If they wont hear you,  move on.

We wont be winning souls if we just doing good works with all,  we will simply fall away.

Their are way too many in that unity camp , have been, teaching a new way to evangelize , and they dead wrong .   WE speak the gospel , we live the gospel .

whoever hears amen whoever receives it not , we move on .  we do not stay yoked with those who believe not .   we preach and teach by mouth the gospel

we live it as well.     IF we want the perfect example of bearing witness to the gospel .  JESUS is it and the apostels in the bible are a wonderful example .

both compassion and warnings , both correction to live Holy as well as reminding of the promises .