IGNORED

We are about to see John 17 fulfilled before our very eyes...

Gideon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

And peoples from all religions, those who truly love the light but never have seen it in us, WILL see it and come to join us in the last great end gathering. God’s house WILL be full, and believe it or not, we are going to be a huge part of it! We serve an amazing God! 

Can you please expand on this Gideon?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The part of being one...

Ephesians 2:14-16 NKJV
[14] For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, [15] having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, [16] and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.

And as you know yowm ,  that has been occurring since the days paul even wrote of this.    It aint coming , its already been here .

Stuff like this worries me huge .    When they asked JESUS , tell us LORD when will be the end of this age , the end ,   the signs of your coming .

JESUS never said ,   HEY right before I return , you going too see the LOVE OF MANY GROW STRONG AGAIN .  no he said the LOVE OF MANY will wax cold

due to inquity agounds .  THIER IS no end time big show of enlightenment .  JESUS says so plain ,  be not deceived many shall come

many shall say lo he is their lo he is here ,   HEED THEM NOT .   many seducers shall wax worse and worse PAUL said . 

The true men of GOD spoke of the last days as PERILOUS TIMES ,   seducers getting worse ,   unnatural affection abouding

sin abouding ,  no mention once of anything which said things betting BETTER.  NOPE only worse .  THIS is why I am heavy worried for Gideon.

They talk about things I have heard others speak off ,  BUT NOT the biblical true ones ,   just nar movments , the Kenneth copland crowds hollering a big HOLY SPRIIT downpour

and UNITY.    but we all know thems the false ones .    As the bible clearly says and we can test this .   Near the end deceptions only get worse and worse

in fact the time when many will no longer endure sound doctrine .  WHICH the sound doctrine even said ,  WORSE and WORSE will it get in this world

and within churches and so on .     Their is NO end time enlightenment .  BUT THEIR is an END TIME DELUSOIN .    But I FULLY KNOW YOU KNOW THIS .  I just worry for gilbert .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

From scripture I believe there is coming great glory upon His true church in the end, but it will come with persecutions (tribulation).  I would like to hear Gideon explain further what he is talking about.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

From scripture I believe there is coming great glory upon His true church in the end, but it will come with persecutions (tribulation).  I would like to hear Gideon explain further what he is talking about.

I agree he needs to just come out and say it .    This way if he is off on some things ,  we can help correct him.  

I keep reading what he writes ,  and while their is good truths about us walking Holy,  their are things I see I do not like at all.

The church will be persecuted hard sister and some will repent and be zealous .   but over all JESUS made sure to always say DO not be deceived.

And those apostels specifically asked him what would the days in which HE returns LOOK LIKE.

and he never spoke of any thing which said a big end time gathering , of LOVE increasing .  HE said ,  THE LOVE of many WOULD WAX COLD

NOT that it would suddenly INCREASE .    This is what I am worried about sister.    How many times have people come in

and said lots of things that were right ,  only to bring in a concept that is all wrong .    I have dealt with this over and over again .  GILBERT did that sister .

Now ,  I am not saying Gideon is false ,  But I am saying his concept on how he IS seeing it near the end , IS WRONG .  

Sister we don't know who is who .  anyone can show up saying good things , yet have a agenda .   NOT saying Gideon is , or does .

But I don't know him .  this is why I am begging the guy stop with all the different posts and just explain it in detail what he is talking about .

19 minutes ago, Melissa7 said:

Okay, I'm thoroughly confused now. Who's right and who's wrong?

It's these type of topics that can truly unravel a small seed of faith.

Dear sister .   you just stay focused on biblical teachings .    What did JESUS say it would look like nigh HIS return .   

The opposite of any end time faith increase .   This is where Gideon is in correct .   

I or anyone can come in teaching a lot of truths ,  but when something is contrary to HOW JESUS said it would be or is ,  that is when it has

to get corrected for the sake of those hearing and the one saying it .     Don't let anything worry you sister .    You believe in CHRIST , you just keep on reading your bible .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Melissa, I wouldn't come on the boards to try to figure whose right or whose wrong, that is, we should go to Scripture and then come with our convictions wrought by the Scriptures.

Okay, thanks Yowm. Perhaps I shouldn't have said "who's right and who's wrong". I should have said "this could be confusing and a stumbling block for new believers".  As I can see, many members are refuting the OP for interpreting John 17 incorrectly. And yes, I have read the scripture myself.

I am here to learn, please forgive me if I sound ignorant.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

49 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Whether we want to admit it or  not, we have disgraced the name of our God by how we have represented Him, both individually and corporately. This is not me saying so God said it. But all that is coming to a close. God has shown me that there are multitudes all over the earth who are the elect, but they have been waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. And peoples from all religions, those who truly love the light but never have seen it in us, WILL see it and come to join us in the last great end gathering

Gideon paul and others never spoke of an end time enlightenment .  rather a massive falling away

JESUS even said WHEN HE RETURNS shall he even find faith on the earth.    Men would wax worse and worse , deceivers would be deceiving .  JESUS said

near the end many false prophets would arise to deceive if possible even the elect .

Their is no end time enlightenment .     We should just preach the gospel and those who hear will hear and those who don't they don't .

Their is an end time STRONG DELUSOIN paul speaks of .    an end time great tribulation and then comes the wrath of GOD on those who persecuted us .

Gideon their is no mention of an end time enlightenment .    From JESUS to the others , the only thing those warned about near the end

was massive deceptions ,  massive tribulations and then the wrath of GOD to destroy the wicked .    No mention of the whole world and other religions

suddenly seeing something in us and being saved .   As in the days OF LOTT,  few were saved , as in the days of noah , few were saved

And JESUS said His coming is in days that resembled noahs and lotts .   AND I never saw a large group suddenly get saved and come out ,  it was few

the world had waxed massive evil .    We need to stick to just the gospel , reminding people To walk as DID JESUS ,  to follow the SPIRIT and not the flesh .

But not saying some big end time enlightenment is on the way.    Gideon , I know some will be woke up ,  but the way they will be  IS the same

way its always been.  the gospel will be preached and they simply hear and receive or they don't hear and wont receive. 

A great crowd came out of the tribulation no one could number.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

A great crowd came out of the tribulation no one could number.

THEY came out of WHAT ...........................TRIBULATION ,  not some big end time enlightenment .

I agree.  and it will be a tremendous number so large it cannot be numbered.  What did GOD tell the lukewarm church

ALL who I love I chastend and scourge .   I counsel you to buy of me GOLD tried in what .......THE FIRE.

AND this agrees with what JESUS says ,  many will betray many , many will be delieverd up to be K I L L ED.   not many would be coming to some kind of end time enlightenment.

ITS chastisments that are coming and many will repent in that time .  SISTER HE LEADETH ME is RIGHT .   its CHASTISMENTS COMING TIME .

the great tribulation hour IS APPROACHING ,   the beast will be given power to kill many saints.   SO I agree with you wayne .  But its not what gidoen is teaching

he isn't saying that .   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEY came out of WHAT ...........................TRIBULATION ,  not some big end time enlightenment .

I agree.  and it will be a tremendous number so large it cannot be numbered.  What did GOD tell the lukewarm church

ALL who I love I chastend and scourge .   I counsel you to buy of me GOLD tried in what .......THE FIRE.

AND this agrees with what JESUS says ,  many will betray many , many will be delieverd up to be K I L L ED.   not many would be coming to some kind of end time enlightenment.

ITS chastisments that are coming and many will repent in that time .  SISTER HE LEADETH ME is RIGHT .   its CHASTISMENTS COMING TIME .

the great tribulation hour IS APPROACHING ,   the beast will be given power to kill many saints.   SO I agree with you wayne .  But its not what gidoen is teaching

he isn't saying that .   

I am just saying at the end a great amount of people are saved by the gospel.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

I am just saying at the end a great amount of people are saved by the gospel.

Wayen ,   pick at me later ,   right now we got to help Gideon .   Put aside your feelings for me , and help us , help Gideon .  then you can come later

and pick at me all you want .     And yes many will be saved , they will wash them robes squeaky clean in the blood of Christ .

NOW.    you go read the OP and tell the one who wrote it how you feel about that .  

• Haha 1