• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

The point is, he asked for Scriptural proof, you could of at least gave him Scriptures Barnhouse used to back up his position. He is not discussing this with Barnhouse, he is discussing with you, why send him off to watch a video?

True enough. It was late and i could not do a good job at that hour. I start work at,six in the morninhg. I get up at five. Also i thought since he said he did not know about barnhouse he would get to know about a really good teacher. 

2 hours ago, pg4Him said:

So let me see if I got the OP straight... he copied another man's sermon with no initial credit, left out all of the critical facts, and didn't bother to position himself to defend it?

That is intellectual laziness. Go ahead and report me for saying so.

I took a small part out of his study just a few words that pointed to the truth of Balamm.i use pauls words and johns too. You can read what i wrote its for the good of anyone. You can say what you feel. My motive is to share the truth of Gods word. I dont care sbout your opinom of me lol.

10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I agree......of course people can get saved at the last second. As long as one is drawing breath there is hope.I am talking about those who believe that if you have any unrepented sins in your life and die  in that state you are lost.  Many people at this site and other sites as well believe this nonsense.I would worry about my repentance status but it is an off- shoot of works salvation to which I do not adhere . It is a perversion of Paul’s Gospel.Its the true way to fall from grace.....or worse.

I agree with you. We can die right after a sin and still be saved. Not good of course but we dont lose our salvation if born again

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I agree......of course people can get saved at the last second. As long as one is drawing breath there is hope.I am talking about those who believe that if you have any unrepented sins in your life and die  in that state you are lost.  Many people at this site and other sites as well believe this nonsense.I would worry about my repentance status but it is an off- shoot of works salvation to which I do not adhere . It is a perversion of Paul’s Gospel.Its the true way to fall from grace.....or worse.

“Oh vey”    Yiddish for “ I surrender?”    Lol

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 minutes ago, Butero said:

We continue to have these silly examples of someone stumping their toe and saying a swear word and dropping dead, or losing their temper or having an unclean thought.  Nobody, and I mean nobody, believes anyone will lose their salvation over things like that.  Where I believe someone would lose their salvation is if they commit a willful sin without repenting and die, like meeting a woman at a motel to cheat on one's spouse and having a heart attack or committing suicide or shooting up a school and being shot dead.  I do not believe, no matter what anyone says, that if you die that way, you will go to heaven.  I don't care if some think that is insulting to Jesus, the doctrine of Balaam, or any other such nonsense.  I think that anyone that believes people doing such things will go to heaven is trampling on the very blood that saves us, and turning the Lord's sacrifice into an unholy thing.  You believe whatever you want, but I am not backing down.  

Man you put it so much kinder than paul , james , JESUS HIMSELF ,  GOD FROM HEAVEN ,  and other apostels would have said it .    They did not play around with mocking the name

of JESUS for PC .     Paul flat out told them BE NOT deceived , do not be partakers with them ,  don't you know its for THESE very things THAT the wrath of GOD comes upon

the children of disobedience.  Yet today its so sensual we got folks saying if a man robs a bank,  takes the money to a motel and cheats on his wife with a man

THAT YOU JUDGING if you say they wont be in heaven,  just cause the person may have said he was christain at one time in his life . ITS ya don't know his heart .

WRON G.     WE can know their heart , and if they die in a willfull sin ,  they died NOT KNOWING JESUS .    I mean its time to get real , souls are at stake

and we cant be so lulled to sleep we are called haters if we speak truth .     YOU SPOT ON butero.     AND if we love folks we going say it plain .  with LOVE and grave

Souls are more important to ME than people accepting me .  And TRUTH is more important to me than who accepts me .    ITS TIME to get serious .

Man we got a flood of deception just flowing in , and if the people cant even stand on real foundation THEY GONNA get swept away by it .   

• Oy Vey! 1

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

The Oy Veh's have started.  :laugh:  There is this deceptive doctrine going around that if you don't believe you can go to heaven after being saved while messing with your secretary while your wife is at home taking care of the kids, you believe you are saving yourself.  There is this idea that if you can't blow up a building full of people and make it to heaven after being saved, you aren't fully trusting in Jesus.  It would be humorous if it weren't so sad.  There are so many that fall for it.  Now we have this doctrine of Balaam thread that isn't even about the doctrine of Balaam.  

Well if I didn't get oh veys ,  then I would be shocked .    the only time I ever used oh vey was one time because I thought oh vey meant something good .   yeah funny huh.

OH and on that note , what did JESUS say to do   ,   REJOICE , so on that note I ask everyone ,  hey what time is it ...........ITS LORD PRAISING TIME

can no man take my joy, ITS IN THE LORD peoples and if we LOVE HIM , we LOVE HIS SAYINGS , WE LOVE TRUTH and we love one another , and love corrects .

SO what time is it .................LORD PRAISING TIME .  

18 minutes ago, Butero said:

We continue to have these silly examples of someone stumping their toe and saying a swear word and dropping dead, or losing their temper or having an unclean thought.  Nobody, and I mean nobody, believes anyone will lose their salvation over things like that.  Where I believe someone would lose their salvation is if they commit a willful sin without repenting and die, like meeting a woman at a motel to cheat on one's spouse and having a heart attack or committing suicide or shooting up a school and being shot dead.  I do not believe, no matter what anyone says, that if you die that way, you will go to heaven.  I don't care if some think that is insulting to Jesus, the doctrine of Balaam, or any other such nonsense.  I think that anyone that believes people doing such things will go to heaven is trampling on the very blood that saves us, and turning the Lord's sacrifice into an unholy thing.  You believe whatever you want, but I am not backing down.  

No one is teaching lawlessness. Grace teaches us to deny ungodliness. But if someone falls to a bad sin Grace is greater.look at king David he was forgiven . God gave him grace. If you are truly born again you are always under grace. We are righteous by the blood of Jesus. The cross teaches us to walk holy because Jesus paid with his holy life. A born again person does not want to sin. Someone who does not care about being holy is most likly not born again. Because christ lives in us.

• This is Worthy 1

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, Wayne222 said:

Many hold to the doctrine of Balaam without knowing it. Balaam seek to curse Isarel by causing Isarel to sin by mixing with strange women and idols. 

But even through sin came into Isarel God did not curse Isarel. Yes many died because of there sin. But God still bless Isarel. 

24 thousands isarelites died by the plague God sent. God does displine sin among his people. 

But the doctrine of Balaam teaches that Grace does not operate where there is sin. That is the teaching of Balaam. Many teachers of the bible will tell you where sin is there is no grace. But the bible says. But where sin abounded ,grace did much more abounded.

If they say to you that you have fallen from grace because you have fallen into a habit of sin. Then that is a teaching of Balaam. Who wanted to curse Gods people

John said i write these things that you will not sin. Grace does not teach lawlessness. But it teaches where sin abounded grace abounded much more.

Many teachers are really teaching holiness by self works. That we make ourselfs right before God by our own works. 

But grace reigns through righteousness unto eternal life by jesus christ our lord. 

Its by Jesus that righteousness is inputed. If righteousness is inputed then we stand before God Righteous ! If we believe God raised him from the dead then it is inputed.

A christian who sins is still blessed in christ. How ? Because we are blessed in the heavenly places with Jesus our lord. We dont ever lose that. 

If a christian keeps on in a sin habit God will displine him for sure. Grace teaches us to forsake sin. Because christ died for sins we should live for him and not for sin. 

Balaam wanted to curse Gods people for gain. But could not. We cannot be curse ever never forever. If we are born again, then forever we are blessed !

If they say to you that you have fallen from grace because you have fallen into a habit of sin. Then that is a teaching of Balaam

What a heresay this one is .    IF one is in the habit of sin ,  HE KNOWS NOT GOD ,  at least that is what JOHN taught .

So be looking diligently , lest any man FAIL of the grace of GOD.    GUESS paul was teaching from balaams handbook.    This is an extreme sorry example wayne .

IF this is what the church is coming too,   no wonder its going to fall for this delusion that is building as we speak .  

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

No one is teaching lawlessness. Grace teaches us to deny ungodliness. But if someone falls to a bad sin Grace is greater.look at king David he was forgiven . God gave him grace. If you are truly born again you are always under grace. We are righteous by the blood of Jesus. The cross teaches us to walk holy because Jesus paid with his holy life. A born again person does not want to sin. Someone who does not care about being holy is most likly not born again. Because christ lives in us.

IF a person dies in their sin  ,  they got no hope wayen.     David REPENTED of his evil .    He did not DIE IN IT .  HE repented from it .

We need to armour up and start getting much more serious against sin .   

9 minutes ago, Butero said:

The Oy Veh's have started.  :laugh:  There is this deceptive doctrine going around that if you don't believe you can go to heaven after being saved while messing with your secretary while your wife is at home taking care of the kids, you believe you are saving yourself.  There is this idea that if you can't blow up a building full of people and make it to heaven after being saved, you aren't fully trusting in Jesus.  It would be humorous if it weren't so sad.  There are so many that fall for it.  Now we have this doctrine of Balaam thread that isn't even about the doctrine of Balaam.  

You seem to misunderstand my post. You give out a lot of oy veys lol. Of course there has to be repentence in a persons life. Who said otherwise. But God grace abounded more then sin. We are called to repent. John said confess your sins. So you are adding your own words that nobodys saying.