IGNORED

Who owns the earth and all that is on it?

Dan_79

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

The sun and rain fall both on the good and the evil...and :) so do my taxes.

It's really the government who make the decisions where to allocate the money that will have to answer to God...as well as those who refuse to pay their taxes.

Well Im ok then as scripture says and you quite rightly point out ....pay what you owe/what is due.

That means you have to owe it first :)

I dont owe them tax as I dont use a NI number or their services. I dont even have a passport because I am not cargo anymore lol I dont have to give them tribute as I dont have any money and as that is the only way they accept tribute (the graven images) God prohibits this as you already know.

So how will you resist what your owed?

What avatar? I dont use one I just type and use free wifi lol.

Does the avatar supplied resemble anything on land or in the sea or sky?

I thought you owed Caesar what belongs to him? Plus your submission to any or all governing authorities present and future otherwise you will suffer Gods wrath?

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Guess you better have Worthy take down your avatar lol.

If I am owed anything, why would I resist it?

My last calculation, no one owes me anything, I owe all to God.

Good point, get what you pay for? Whatever your government chooses to spend the tax tribute on is effectively yours. Why would you resist that much. Quite right.

Good value for money unless you knew in advance you didnt want it.

I am sincerely happy for you Yowm. To know in advance your one of 144,000 out of nearly 9billion must feel great.

Does that avatar resemble me or anyone you know or have ever met lol

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Goodbye. Paying taxes may be a waste of money but this is a waste of time. LOL

Have a good ponder brother Yowm.

Eternity is a very long time.

Thanks for the input.

Thats right pay your taxes.... Obviously if you owe them pay them... I get that part.

But what about land itself?

Who put a price tag on it?God tells us to dress the land (grow and farm).

Fruit trees, keeping animals, water, whatever grows naturally out of the earth ...does not require that much swet when communities take the same duty (many hands make light of work etc).

If we all expect someone to feed us (supermarkets) that must mean the majority are relying on "less" people (minority).

An office worker who does a cracking job or a mind numbing job still needs to eat, but produces very little in food for himself, which means someone else carries his burden or as you quite rightly put it "swet off the brow" is given to someone else.

I grow as much food as I can but land restriction is a bugbear for me...havent got the 4 acres mentioned in the earlier post...my plot is a postage stamp size lol

I have to forage even though I see vacant land everywhere I look, that could feed AND give rewarding job to others (promoting community agriculture also takes the pressure off the few farmers doing all the work AND means a lessened burden on peoples beloved government who have to come up with ways of procuring food more expensively by raising taxes for more foreign imported food.

20 minutes ago, Davida said:

Why not find someone with property and offer to put in a vegetable garden and give them half of all the produce, they will supply the land and you supply the labor? 

Now your thinking positively.

I have tried this before and it eas a success, until he died and I had to leave due to his land being given to someone else and he was quite old too. Really miss that family. They let me have free reign on that plot.

I have had allotments in the past and found some good some bad, but ultimately you are trapped. Made to spend money to acquire it from the local authority and then annually to the government who bought the land with the communities money (?) who then restrict your freedom to do what you want with it, no buildings on it, no animals on some while you can on others no fires on some blah blah and you are indirectly held to ransom by a water company in the process, which kinda goes against all the things you want the land for ...to unburden.

I am still looking (looking into farming). Great idea btw!

The authorities always have a plan:

Pay farmers not to erm...farm, using tax payers money to store surplus and let it rot or become rodent food!

The Agricultural Adjustment Act (AAA) was a United States federal law of the New Deal era designed to boost agricultural prices by reducing surpluses. The Government bought livestock for slaughter and paid farmers subsidies not to plant part of their land.

While over the pond we have this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-farming-subsidies-billionaires-high-uk-rich-list-recipients-brexit-james-dyson-earl-rosebery-cap-a7815871.html

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes , it is a great idea  & people are putting it into action in North America of working co-operatively with others. It helps to be slow-to anger,  humble , honest, hardworking, easy -going , and be cooperative , with the heart of a servant attitude. 

Yes. You are right.

Team work.

And it isn't limited to man either...

Two draft horses pulling together cannot pull twice as much as one. They can actually pull three times as much. The two draft horses that can each pull 8,000 pounds alone can pull24,000 pounds working together.

:)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,197
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The answer who owns the earth: The Creator of course -however dominion
God give it to Adam and Eve

Gen 1:28-29
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
KJV

When the fall occurred and we followed after satan... that dominion that we had was given to satan and it will not be taken back until millennial kingdom...
John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
KJV
God takes back that dominion here
Rev 19:11-20:2
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1