help please help

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

i need someone to talk to pre badly. ive screwed up on my life, ive been horrible to god and took it out on him because he woulnt give me a miracle, i realized im the one creating my own pain. god just gave me one more chance boy am i lucky, guys we have a really good god, like REALLY good god. i have horrible depression and anxiety, i cant get out of my room, ive been in it for 2 years without barely leaving my room. ive blocked out his love many times because he wont give me what it want. ive broken his heart. i realized ill never be ok without his love even if my desires come true. so here i am in my room, scouring my mind for a way... but i think i need to hibernate till something happens, time to stop wanting things. god is all i need. edit: as i just wrote the last part i kinda screwed it up again. i was about to accept that hes all i need but i denied it and thought for a second if he is really all i need, i think that just blocked me out of heaven and my heart is cold.. im alone, no family,.. gods distant and no friends.

Edited by bamboshief
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

Hello.I understand.here is a verse you might like...Helped me when i was in same kind of spot.Agape (KJV)

Isa 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 

Send my a message if you like .if im logged out ill be back tommorrow most likly.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hello bamboshief

Do you have a Bible with you?  Have you tried to talk to the Lord?  Yes, God is our all sufficiency.  Ask Him to set you free from your anxiety and depression.  When Jesus died on the cross, He took all your sin.  Ask His forgiveness for your unbelief.  We all must come to a place where we believe the Lord and all that He has done for us.  It's not about what we do; it's about what He has done!  Thank Him, bamboshief, for His victory on the cross that won the victory for you.  Understand there is nothing you can do - accept that He has done it all for you!  He has paid the price of redemption for you.  Claim that victory, dear one.  Tell God you want to hear from Him; read His Word, believe what it says.  I will be praying for you too.  If you are online, you may be able to find a church in your area with people who are willing to come and help you.  Ask them for help.  True Christians are willing to help you.  God bless you and keep you.

And, by the way, when you accept God's ways, you will come into the most wonderful life with a Father Who created and loves you, a Saviour Who went to the cross to reconcile you to His Father, and a Holy Spirit Who will comfort you and lead you into truth - if you seek Him with all your heart and follow Him completely.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Good thing for us that our God is tough! You may have rejected and hurt Him for many years, but He's not going to give up on you because of it. Just having a momentary doubt in your head isn't going to block you out of heaven; that's the devil putting that doubt there, and then beating you over the head for having a doubt! When it came, you immediately rejected it and realize it isn't true, right? You've done the right thing there.

Look up Voddie Baucham's message on true brokenness on Youtube. It can help you repent and understand God's patience better. God bless you!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1