• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/20/1959

I went to see it with my 19 yr old son on Saturday. First, I'm sure there were priests like those depicted, but this movie does make it seem like ALL Christian priests were just money-grubbing legalists who knew nothing of Christ. I thought that was very unfair. While it was stated several times that Muslims had massacred Christians as often as Christians massacred Muslims, the Muslim leaders were always portrayed as more noble and more principled than the Christians who were portrayed as ONLY using the cause of Christ as a front for their own personal ambitions. And I don't recall any mention of any Jews in the movie.

I will have to research the crusades more. The misgiving that I am left with more and more lately is that all of history is being rewritten and "spun". Yes this is only a movie, but for most people it will seem to be a real and accurate portrayal of what occurred, and as such it WILL become history at some point. I am not one for conspiracy theories, but there does appear to be a very well orchestrated plan to respin history.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Hollywood, 6 o'clock news, education system, politics, church and so on and so on.

How many people here think people are our enemy. WRONG. Evil is infiltrating every facet of life. We fight against powers and principalities. People waste their time trying to figure out who the antichrist is when the antichrist is teaching our children and broadcasting the daily news. We need to pray and open the eyes of the general public to who is really pulling the strings on world events. :huh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

I find that most Hollywood movies portray christians as hypocritical or crazy or just plain mean. I watched a movie the other night called where the heart is and stockard channing actually played a kind hearted christian but she was a sexual deviant. Hollywood sucks. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please watch the slang words.Thanks