IGNORED

time for us to show love to Israel's enemies?

Equippers

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

I don't makeup definitions. It is a poor practice when seeking truth. You want to be a red letter Christian? Have at it...

That is on them .   and frankly that worries me .    The world sees the term christain as evil ,   does that mean I will change it to something else .  NO .

I stand on those red letters ,  just as we all should . JUST as the apostels did  , who had heard all that he had said on earth, cept paul, BUT paul KNEW HIM FOR SURE and FOR CERTAIN.

SAME HOLY GHOST was in them all .    IF all I had was just the four gosples and THE HOLY SPIRIT , still I would have understood all that I needed , FOR

the HOLY SPIRIT reminds us of all things that HONOR the SON .    Its why I stand with joy in my heart ,  let it be said I am nothing but dung by the world ,

let me be hated and scorned by the world , and suffer evil at the hands of men ,   OH but NEVER ONCE OH LORD take the LOVE of those sayings FROM MY HEART

for evil I once was , and without HIM , evil is all I am .    When a man was as evil as I was , YOWM and then GOD spared that man ,  YOU BETTER believe

HE is a happy man and rejoices daily that he was forgiven .   Oh who much has been forgiven the same LOVETH MUCH.     IF loving JESUS sayings is wrong , then may I never be seen as right .

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I don't makeup definitions. It is a poor practice when seeking truth. You want to be a red letter Christian? Have at it...

And neither group do I stand with  , these false so called red letter ones are NOT RED LETTER EITHER . 

it don't matter if groups can speak some truths and then some lies ,  WHAT matters IS that it be THE WHOLE TRUTH that be taught .  I stand with NEITHER GROUP.

and I have no fear to say that .  I GOT CHRIST , HE IS all I need and those who love HIM are the true family .    For me the only kingdom , nation I have IS HEAVENLY .

and no social programs for me either .    I got CHRIST , HE IS ALL WE NEED .   and them pure holy words to both hear and do is the blessing that keeps on giving , GIVING JOY

to the one who by grace walks and keeps those sayings .  AND man them apostels ,  PHEW they KNEW JESUS , so all men get tested against that .

And yowm ,  as I am sure you know , their as massive hirelings FAILING GOD , and FAILLING their flocks . WHAT a mad house.    Well the end is coming, though many see it not ,

and live as though we got much time left .   All I can do is warn ,exhort out of love for the people .    LOVING JESUS FIRST above all,  IS all that matters

FOR how to see to love man COMES RIGHT FROM THAT .     no hugs without correction  HERE.   NO hope in mens govts either or in man .

BUT the HOPE I got ,  Endures and shall endure no matter how harsh things get against me .  JESUS is the HOPE and PRAISE THE LORD one and PRAISE the LORD ALL.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Hopefully one day you'll stand on all the Word of God...just as the Apostles did.

You need to believe that ,    it may give you comfort .   BUT by grace I do stand on all the whole word of GOD .     AND JESUS summed it all up .

JESUS ,   HE IS THE WORD of GOD and all of that bible IS LOVED .   

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Hopefully one day you'll stand on all the Word of God...just as the Apostles did.

Since I can SEE how concerned you are for my welfare ,   tell me where it is that I am not standing on ALL the WORD of GOD .

as I have long said ,  THE ENTIRE BIBLE is well loved , the sayings OF JESUS , the teachings of the APOSTELS .    you assuming again yowm , and you assuming wrong , again .

Guest Butero
18 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

As much as I'd love to comment on this, this will lead me down a rabbit hole, and I don't want to further agitate the thread. 

I'll just warn Christians that Satan has set up a theme of taken on false labels, over and over again he does this, so don't believe labels. Test all things hold fast that which is Good (1 Thessalonians 5:21). 

Jesus be with you,

Opossum

If you would answer this question, it would do a lot to dispelling any notions you hate the Jewish people and are singling them out.  It isn't like the Arab nations love Jesus and his followers.  They consider us all infidels and are murdering a lot of people for not being part of Islam.  Whether or not some Jewish people called for Jesus' death shouldn't be relevant, and neither should their right to exist have anything to do with my question.  They do exist, and as such, why shouldn't they be able to defend their country from unprovoked attacks?  So what if the Arabs think they have some right to the land?  They have nearly that whole region of the planet!  Why single Israel out, and not their Arab neighbors?  

I am actually trying to give you a fair shake here, and not starting out assuming you hate all Jews, but if you can't answer my question, from a purely secular point of view, I feel like it shows they are right.  I don't care about the history of Israel.  I don't care if you think they became a nation before their time and are under judgment.  I just want to know why you feel the need to attack them when they do exist and they only defend themselves from attack?  You don't have to answer me, but if you ever hope to get rid of the anti-Semite label, I believe it could help.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Because you would not be able to adequately explain with any kind of credibility why you would continually denigrate Israel, but never say a word in condemnation of Islamic terrorism.  Your position would be much the same as any other anti-semite that since Israel isn't "real" Jews in your theology, then they deserve whatever they get.  The false labels are confined to your doctrine.  You teach an Augustinian doctrine of Replacement Theology invented by the Catholic Church.  And it has no more credence now than it did when it was first coined.

Nice try, you would tempt me by appealing to my pride, but good thing I don't have any. My the lord make me lower than the deepest sea urchin.

May he show you one day the schemes set upon Christians, and how the Creature has built and is building another system to murder Christians with Christians.  

They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. John 16:2

Jesus be with you,

Opossum

Guest shiloh357
45 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

Not that I wanted to further agitate this thread (as I'm perfectly fine with others having the last word) but I have to defend myself here. What is a Jew? One who is circumcised at heart through Jesus Christ.

Nope, that is not what the Bible says.  The Bible says that a true Jew is an ethnic Jew that is circumcized in their heart (Rom. 2:28-29)

For me to hate Jews is for me to hate myself as Christians are the children of Abraham through Jesus Christ, why would I hate Jews if I am one through Jesus Christ?

The spiritual seed of Abraham are not Jews because Abraham was not a Jew.  Abraham was a Gentile.

Call me many things: a Jew-hater is not one of them. Calling out the Pharisees does not make one a Jew hater (for they are not Jews but do Lie rev 3:9), but glorifying the pharisees whom murdered Christ is what would make one a Jew hater. For they murdered the King of the Jews, and Christ frequently and with INDIGNATION called them out through the entire New Testament, again and again and again.   

Your use of "Pharisee" is a pejorative against Jews.  You call them liars and fake Jews and accuse them of murdering Jesus (which is a heresy) and you twist the Scriptures to project your vile racism on to Jesus.    Jews are not "Pharisees."  Teh Phariees no longer exist.  Pharisees were a group of teachers, not a

race of people.

If Jesus Christ called out the pharisees and got hate for it, it doesn't make his message any less true and I'm using his message: no servant is greater than their master; the test that came to Christ will fall upon Christians. People should read Matthew 23: there you will see Jesus Christ give the Pharisees a tongue lashing of the likes that they have never and will never again receive.  

Jesus was calling out a group of teachers.   You hate the Jewish people and try to use Jesus' words against a group of Jews to justify your hatred of ALL of the Jews.   It is disgusting, vile and no Christian, no true follower of Jesus would say the garbage you spew.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Your assuming I was talking about YOU ALL.     no ,  I was making a general statement is all.    OH , no worries everyone has assumed wrong before ,  everyone .  

I am not assuming anything wrong at all.  Just because it was put forth as a general statement doesn't mean it wasn't an under-the-radar jab at a few.   

28 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not assuming anything wrong at all.  Just because it was put forth as a general statement doesn't mean it wasn't an under-the-radar jab at a few.   

That is how many operate .   by grace I am not one of them .   this was no under the radar jab.   and I take THOU shall NOT LIE serious .   

Guest shiloh357
40 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

May he show you one day the schemes set upon Christians, and how the Creature has built and is building another system to murder Christians with Christians.  

Looks like you listen to too many  conspiracy theories.