IGNORED

time for us to show love to Israel's enemies?

Equippers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

The first statement was a quote from Golda Meir 4th Prime Minister of Israel

The second statement was a quote by  Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu  

Thanks so much for that ! Golda Meir was a great woman and Netanyahu reeks of intelligence and class.Apparently he has many foes in his own country.Could anybody enlighten me as to why this is the case?

14 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No. If they hadn't put their own traditions before God's Word, they would have seen He was the promised Messiah.All the prophecies were literally fulfilled. Place of birth, events around His crucifixion etc..

I think many knew who He was and willfully dismissed Him.....some of these guys were just flat- out evil.....Jesus referred to them as “ snakes”

22 minutes ago, Davida said:

My pleasure BB! They are wise words and I admire them both.   Praise God , He certainly has placed the right people over Israel at the right time! 

Donald Trump disgusts me like few ever have.....BUT , I like his strong support of Israel.God will bless this nation as long as we support His People.....A time is coming where we will be against Israel along with the entire world.....thankfully we will not be here

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Had the Pharisees and scribes read the scriptures from a spiritual point of view, they would have recognized their Messiah.

They DID recognize who Jesus was.   When they Blasphemed the Holy Spirit to delegitimize Jesus' ministry they did so knowing that Jesus was operating in the power of the Holy Spirit.   Blasphemy is an intentional act.  It is never done in ignorance.  It is a deliberate attempt to injure Gods' reputation.  

They knew Jesus was the Messiah and they hated Him all the more for it. 

Of course the scriptures already told of how they would reject Him.

It's funny how the entire nation is blamed for the sins of a group of Israel's religious leaders at the time.   The fact that they had to hold Jesus' trial in secret due to the popular acceptance of Jesus and they feared the people's response if His trial was held in the open, seems to be lost on Israel's "Christian"  enemies.

It's my thinking that many today are making the same mistakes as the pharisees by not recognizing the spiritual importance of the scriptures, but that's only my opinion.  

LOL, that's rich.   The ones making that mistake are the cockroaches that populate the CATC.  It is precisely because WE see the Scriptures' spiritual importance that we have the discernment to reject holocaust deniers and people who compare the Jews with ISIS, and who support, rationalize and make excuses for terrorism.   They are the ones who are held up as "Christians" but who are anything but Christians.   And it is authentic Christians who take the Bible seriously and take God seriously that don't buy into that clap trap,.