Debp

Cows Help Police Nab Criminal!

A Florida woman who was fleeing police after crashing a car ran into a pasture.   As she was running from the police, 16 cows started to chase her....maybe it was a slow pursuit!  The police helicopter gave the pursuing officers a description of what was happening.   They said if you see a herd of cows, they are following her!  The cows did get her up against a fence and she was arrested.

• Loved it! 1

Moral of the story...

Don't mess with a cows pasture.. Because cows get Moooody about it.. 🤣

• Haha 2

That is so funny!! :24: I wish there was a sky cam of the stampede of cattle following her- if one ran after her the whole herd would follow. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Debp said:

A Florida woman who was fleeing police after crashing a car ran into a pasture.   As she was running from the police, 16 cows started to chase her....maybe it was a slow pursuit!  The police helicopter gave the pursuing officers a description of what was happening.   They said if you see a herd of cows, they are following her!  The cows did get her up against a fence and she was arrested.

Usually cows run away from me. Even when I put down the gun. :D

Those cows thought they were about to get fed.  I bet they were disappointed when the cops took away their meal ticket. 

5 hours ago, Davida said:

That is so funny!! :24: I wish there was a sky cam of the stampede of cattle following her- if one ran after her the whole herd would follow. 

Actually I saw a news video taken from above in the police helicopter.  It looked like a night vision camera as the cows all appeared white against a dark background.  Guess it happened at night... video is probably on the internet.

thats probably thermal vision