tsth

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Perfect love removes fear of judgment . . . not the Judge. If we have come to that "perfect love" it is we have come to experience His love through our surrender, which is what He requires of us. If we have complied whit His will we know that His mercy rejoices against judgment . . . but we dare not tempt Him, knowing He will not be mocked. Still, His mercy amazes me and is truly as high as the heavens.

Lu 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

We persuade men, and our trust should not stand in the wisdom of men. I am here to do one thing, persuade you that the William Tyndale New Testament is of superior English and contains cunning words of the Holy Ghost. Throughout history men have used their own wisdom to explain God and to use corrupted scripture texts to their own destruction. They preach men's precepts and commandments of men (which turn from the trueth). If the righteous scarely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

In America, the ungodly way is exalted and is marked in consciences by a hot iron (the tv burns in your eyes), see those things how I see them, and perhaps you'll be as pure as Tyndale or you will go follow the way of these sects, whose names are today's denominations. Tyndale has his own (superior) denomination and it is called the congregation of God, the pope is shown as the beast in Revalation whose end is damnation, who as king of this present world will do his bidding against the saints of God, who are called, chosen and faithful. May you be converted to know Christ Jesu.

Read the TYndale n.T and the Matthew O.T

I Corinthains2:3

And I was among you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

2:4

And my words, and my preaching were not with enticing words of man's wisdom: but in shewing of the spirit and of power,

2:5

that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men: but in the power of God.

2:6

We speak that which is wisdom among them that are perfect: not the wisdom of this world neither of the rulers of this world (which goeth to nought,)

2:7

but we speak the wisdom of God, which is in secret and lieth hid, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

I TImothy 4 4:1

The spirit speaketh evidently that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, and shall give heed unto spirits of error,

4:2

and devilish doctrine of them which speak false thorow hypocrisy, and have their consciences marked with an hot iron,

2 Peter 2::1

There were false prophets among the people even as there shall be false teachers among you: which privily shall bring in damnable sects, even denying the Lord that hath bought them, and bring on their own heads swift damnation,

2:2

and many shall follow their damnable ways, by which the way of truth|trueth| shall be evil spoken of,

2:3

and thorow covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you, whose judgment is not far off, and their damnation sleepeth not.

(These preachers are alive in today's churches, who follow the doctrine of men, who are as damned as Calvin and Arminus)

James 3 :13

Who is{If any man be} wise and endued with learning among you? Let him shew the works of his good conversation in meekness that is coupled with wisdom.

3:14

But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, rejoice not: neither be liars against the truth.

3:15

This wisdom descendeth not from above: but is earthy, and natural, and devilish:

3:16

For where envying and strife is, there is unstableness, and all manner of evil works:

3:17

but the wisdom that is from above, is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without judging, and without simulation:

3:18

yea, and the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace, of them that keep peace.

Remember that there is none righteous, not not one, of yourselves and of sects you are not righteous, but if you believe what Tyndale believed, you can become of the just men. Neither be ye worshippers of images I COr 10:7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

I was compelled to post this, as I have heard much opposition to the teaching and expounding on the fear of the Lord. It is SO necessary to our relationship with Him and our well-being.

Proverbs 1

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 15

33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Wisdom was once explained to me as the ability to make decisions based on the Word of God. I am finding how it is much like the pearl described in Matthew.

Understanding is to see God at work around you and to be in agreement with Him.

Proverbs 3

13 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; 14 For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, And her gain than fine gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her. 16 Length of days is in her right hand, In her left hand riches and honor. 17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, And all her paths are peace. 18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who retain her. 19 The Lord by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens;

What is Wisdom and Understanding?

Proverbs 4

4 He also taught me, and said to me: "Let your heart retain my words; Keep my commands, and live. 5 Get wisdom! Get understanding! Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth. 6 Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you; Love her, and she will keep you. 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.

The Beginning of Wisdom

Proverbs 1

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

The fear of the Lord is as this:

8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil;

Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate. 14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, I have strength.

3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

23:17 Do not let your heart envy sinners, But be zealous for the fear of the Lord all the day; 18 For surely there is a hereafter, And your hope will not be cut off.

19 Hear, my son, and be wise; And guide your heart in the way. 20 Do not mix with winebibbers, Or with gluttonous eaters of meat; 21 For the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, And drowsiness will clothe a man with rags.

The Beginning of Wisdom

Proverbs 1

It is so very valuable!

Proverbs 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. 14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

Proverbs 4

4 He also taught me, and said to me: "Let your heart retain my words; Keep my commands, and live. 5 Get wisdom! Get understanding! Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth. 6 Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you; Love her, and she will keep you. 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.

Matthew 13

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: 46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

It is of great worth to hear and love and obey the Word of the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of this.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 5 weeks later...
Guest logixc

So i think this is happening to me at the present time.

Since God is showing himself to me , i fear him

and in the same time knowledge is creeping my way.

The more i ask the more it comes to me.

But what comes to me scares me

• 2 months later...
Guest celebratejesus

This is fast becoming my favorite "parts" of the bible. The ones on the "fear of the Lord". I don't believe anyone can understand this, nor the rest of the bible, until God opens their eyes(His Perfect timing). I believe that by the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, He "interprets/teaches" the Word to us. If a person is not of the Spirit we cannot understand Spiritual things.

1 Cor 2:13-16

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the [fn4] Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" [fn5] But we have the mind of Christ.

The fear of the Lord is, imo, not to be watered-down. When I first began to walk with Him, I just couldn't "get" why a loving, sweet, kind God was someone I needed to fear. I believe now, that it is ridiculous for any believer "not" to fear Him, but in respect, honor and obedience. Like an earthly father that loves you enough, not to let you "play in the street" and if you do it, you are in trouble. I think of Adam and Eve, hiding from Him because they KNEW they did wrong(Genisis 3:8). They knew because their eyes were opened to evil. My eyes were opened to the evil of this "world" and the danger of following that "path". I still am reminded when I begin to veer off the road less travelled. It hurts, it's painful. But how I love Him for it. Because if He didn't love me, their would be no discipline. I see the fallen "world" around me seemingly, getting away with everything. No discipline. They have been "let go" because that was their desire to do as "they" feel is right(Pro. 14:12).

Discipline from God is not something I want, like or invite "intentionally" but at the same time, I know He loves me because of it. So I want only to put Him First, His Word, His guidance. Not just hear or read His "Instructions" but to obey them.

God bless all and I so appreciate this forum, I am just new since a few days ago, Living for Him, denise

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Amen sister, this is my favorite topic. If you truly fear the Lord, everything else will fall into play. :emot-pray:

• 2 months later...

• Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/30/1986

I agree bukeye

The fear of the Lord is not a "bad" thing. The fear of the Lord is what keeps us from evil.And as some1 said in an earlier post, as you grow in God... youtrust Him more and it helps you understand what this fear of God is.

The fear, to me is actually borne out of love!. It's like this: if you love some1 soo much, You wouldn't want to displease them because you'd be afraid that they'd get hurt.

Yes, the fear of the Lord is the BEGINNING of wisdom because it keeps us from sin, keeps us from the evil way and leads us in the WAY of the Lord :whistling:

I don't think it's a "bad" thing to have that Fatherly fear of Yahweh.

Praise ye the Lord.

Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in His commandments.

His seed shall be mighty upon earth

The generation of the upright shall be blessed.

Ps 112

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I was compelled to post this, as I have heard much opposition to the teaching and expounding on the fear of the Lord. It is SO necessary to our relationship with Him and our well-being.

Proverbs 1

Proverbs 15

33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Wisdom was once explained to me as the ability to make decisions based on the Word of God. I am finding how it is much like the pearl described in Matthew.

Understanding is to see God at work around you and to be in agreement with Him.

Proverbs 3

13 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; 14 For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, And her gain than fine gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her. 16 Length of days is in her right hand, In her left hand riches and honor. 17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, And all her paths are peace. 18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who retain her. 19 The Lord by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens;

What is Wisdom and Understanding?

Proverbs 4

The Beginning of Wisdom

Proverbs 1

The fear of the Lord is as this:

8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil;

Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate. 14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, I have strength.

3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

23:17 Do not let your heart envy sinners, But be zealous for the fear of the Lord all the day; 18 For surely there is a hereafter, And your hope will not be cut off.

19 Hear, my son, and be wise; And guide your heart in the way. 20 Do not mix with winebibbers, Or with gluttonous eaters of meat; 21 For the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, And drowsiness will clothe a man with rags.

The Beginning of Wisdom

Proverbs 1

It is so very valuable!

Proverbs 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. 14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

Proverbs 4

Matthew 13

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: 46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

It is of great worth to hear and love and obey the Word of the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of this.

In His Love,

Suzanne

I would give up just about anything for the word of god. The word of God is awesome. I think I want that pearl. When you read those scriptures bare in mind fear is translated love and respect.

Edited by heavenarsonal

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The Fear of the LORD is more than just having reverence for God.

The Fear of God is a spirit. It brings about a spiritual state of absolute liberty and safety in God. In that spiritual state, there are no desolation, anguish, destruction or stress.

Psalms 91 describes this spiritual state.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

The fear of The Lord is the "BEGINNING" of wisdom.

Why do you think The Lord worded this verse THIS WAY?? ("BEGINNING").

Why do you think that The Lord says VERY CLEARLY that "PERFECT" love CASTS OUT "FEAR"??

Why do you think that The Lord says that FEAR OF HIM is a commandment of man???

Do you believe that in Mark 12:30, The Lord is "COMMANDING"/ordering that THOSE WHO READ THE BIBLE "must" love Him whether they want to or not? (do you think that The Lord is not already aware that those who read the bible already love Him?). Not that love can be commanded/ordered, it can only be freely given.

I am aware that many people will always insist on being "God FEARING" people no matter what, that is their choice.

It is VERY, VERY important to understand LOVE properly because that is what God is (God is LOVE).

So, you believe that the Lord Himself was obeying a spirit/commandment of men?

Isaiah 11:1 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, And a Branch shall grow out of his roots. 2 The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. 3 His delight is in the fear of the Lord, And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears; 4 But with righteousness He shall judge the poor, And decide with equity for the meek of the earth; He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked. 5 Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, And faithfulness the belt of His waist.

It is as DInsights testifies to:

The Fear of the LORD is more than just having reverence for God.

The Fear of God is a spirit. It brings about a spiritual state of absolute liberty and safety in God. In that spiritual state, there are no desolation, anguish, destruction or stress.

Psalms 91 describes this spiritual state.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Deuteronomy 10:12 "And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to keep the commandments of the Lord and His statutes which I command you today for your good? 14 Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God, also the earth with all that is in it. 15 The Lord delighted only in your fathers, to love them; and He chose their descendants after them, you above all peoples, as it is this day. 16 Therefore circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and be stiff-necked no longer.

2 Cor. 7:1 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

The Lord God does not change, He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!

Our nation and world is in the state of confusion that it is in, because there is NO FEAR of the LORD GOD anymore....we are in great transgression because of our lack of belief, reverance and awe of Him.

Psalm 36:1...An oracle within my heart concerning the transgression of the wicked: There is no fear of God before his eyes.

Jeremiah 2:19 Your own wickedness will correct you, And your backslidings will rebuke you. Know therefore and see that it is an evil and bitter thing That you have forsaken the Lord your God, And the fear of Me is not in you," Says the Lord God of hosts.

Romans 3:12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one." 13 "Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit"; "The poison of asps is under their lips"; 14 "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness." 15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood; 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways; 17 And the way of peace they have not known." 18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."

In His Love,

Suzanne