Heleadethme

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

We have to know that what was uncovered in Pennsylvania is only the tip of the iceberg, sadly......it is only addressing what the RCC has been doing in one state of one country.  Just think of what is likely going on in other states of the USA and in other countries around the world wherever the Catholic Church is entrenched.  It's hard to think of anything more debauched and demonic than the sexual abuse of children........CLEARLY the Lord, in shining the light and exposing what has been happening under cover of darkness in the Catholic church in recent years, is trying to WAKE PEOPLE UP AS TO HER TRUE NATURE.....an engine of hell.  Please don't anyone be deceived and led astray by intellectual arguments and outward appearances concerning this institution.  We need to have our eyes open and see what the Lord has been trying to show.

Mat 18:6

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mar 9:42

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Luk 17:2

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Rev 18:21

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Rev 18:22

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Debp said:

I was raised in Pennsylvania.  My dad was raised Catholic and was an altar boy.   Although I do not think he was a victim of abuse, he did see something in the Catholic Church which caused him to become an atheist for most of his life.  And of course in those days, the sermons were in Latin, so my dad had no opportunity to hear the Bible.   Thankfully, he came to know the Lord before he died.

It's entirely possible that your Dad was either abused or witnessed abuse of another altar boy.....in the majority of cases children bury such experiences and try to forget.  There is no way of knowing unless the person talks about it.  Especially for an older generation, before these kinds of things used to be publicized or talked about, and if he was abused he might have felt too ashamed and not even have had the vocabulary to talk about what had happened.  It's very likely that the 1000 + victims and 300 priests named in the Philadelphia investigation do not encompass the entire scope of what was happening.  But thankfully in the will of the Lord, it should be enough to wake up anyone who has eyes to see.

Wonderful that your Dad came to know the Lord before he died, thanks be to God.  :)

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Has anyone read the Catholic Catechism? Is the basis for anti-Romanite sympathies from Protestant teachers or found in the Catholic Catechism and Confessions? 

I myself being Protestant have been reading the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church to be sure that the arguments against Rome are based on their confirmed teachings and not interpretations from biased scholars who want to see Babylon. I want to be sure I am not just repeating propaganda against Rome, and can without a doubt prove or disprove that there are dangerous teachings in The RCC.    

Sorry that you don't have eyes to see what the Father is doing/showing.   It's shocking but not surprising that in light of these revelations anyone could even try to come to the defense of the indefensible.    I was raised a Catholic.......and know enough that at best it is a dead institution devoid of the life of the Spirit.  Passing no judgment on individual souls here....most of whom don't know the Lord because their souls are taken and held captive to the Catholic church rather than liberated to know Christ.......but discerning the institution itself.  It has no foundation in Christ, it came into being by the will of a man who persecuted true believers who would not conform to what he had instituted......and according to GOD's own word, except the LORD build the house they labour in vain.  Dissecting the catechism is not the only way to discern......Jesus said ye shall know them by their fruits.  So tell me what kind of fruit is blatant idolatry involving graven images, and what kind of fruit is an epidemic of sexual deviancy regarding children, what kind of fruit is the physical and sexual abuse of cloistered nuns.  Easy to answer....it is the fruit of HELL, not the kingdom of Christ. 

God's instruction is to "come out of her my people".......are you sure you want to be found working against Him rather than for Him?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Ive read it. Not impressed. There is plenty in there that is unsound.

Those are only two articles that I picked out at random......there is plenty in the news about this investigation from other sources if you are interested enough to look for them.

Hopefully the scriptures I have been posting are sound, and show what we are dealing with concerning the Catholic church........?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

We all have error Rom 6:23… only Christ Himself lived a perfect life. It is His Life that I depend on to make me ready for what I myself do not deserve by my own works to achieve... it is not within the things around me nor my life or those lives around me but by Christ alone do I have hope and this is where the catholic church fails... they are totally engulfed in reliance of many things for their salvation!

Edited by enoob57
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Estrella said:

Sadly, the sexual abuse n church scandals arent only happening in catholic churches, but even in prominent churches from protestant denominations e.g. evangelical churches, even if the cases are smaller in numbers compared to what we read here. 

Yes....sadly the "protestant" churches are falling away in these last days and transgression is coming to the full.  The Roman church is calling her daughters back into her fold, and it's sad but interesting how they are having more and more in common with her, including her plagues/epidemics of sin.  Soon we will not be able to tell them apart at all......when the glory departs (icabod), rituals and rote come in to fill the vacuum as well as sins and deceptions.  The call to "come out of her" includes to come out of her daughter churches.....which churches I was thankfully led out of many years ago.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Has anyone read the Catholic Catechism? Is the basis for anti-Romanite sympathies from Protestant teachers or found in the Catholic Catechism and Confessions? 

I myself being Protestant have been reading the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church to be sure that the arguments against Rome are based on their confirmed teachings and not interpretations from biased scholars who want to see Babylon. I want to be sure I am not just repeating propaganda against Rome, and can without a doubt prove or disprove that there are dangerous teachings in The RCC.    

Lots of very deceptive churches have statements of faith THAT are true .     JUST watch how they live and watch what they daily teach , that shows exactly who they follow.

It truly is no marvel that satans ministirs can appear as ministirs of righteousness ,  ITS how they deceive .

I hear lots of folks say the first thing they do is read a churches statement of faith .     NO problems with that ,  But they better watch what the leaders teach .

Cause many in all groups of churches have good statements of faith , But my how they still deceive .

Let us be defenders of the true faith , not defenders of systems , and let us Point to Christ and not said systems .

And if you want to be SURE you are not bearing false witness against ANY church ,    or any of its past sins ,  LOOK at what they teach TODAY , and I can assure us all

ROME is completely corrupt in many of her teachings    ,  As are many others as well .   

Let us only increase reading in the bible .    For many in this age have and do , sneak contrary teachings in places .   

While they often contain partial truths , their agenda is to show truth in a light that shines on their wicked agenda .

Example .    They claim we should have unity , they even say its of the Spirit ,   but watch out for their version of unity and where its leading .

For they say let us focus on common ground ,   And look out for what that common ground really IS .   They make lite of the warnings in the bible about the wrong kind of unity

and that we should separate one out .    Instead they focus on the entire wrong unity and no biblical pattern for correction , nor about not being unequally yoked .

And it comes wrapped with words like love , peace , good works , SO it does confuse the unstable and unlearned .

My advice stands firm.    Have naught to do with Rome , her daughters , or any whose leaders teach error .   Rather expose them and do all

to keep the focus on CHRIST alone . 

• This is Worthy 1

ITS Known as broken clock syndrome .     All those false leaders and teachers are going to say right things at times .

for even a dead lifeless broke cloke is right at least twice a day , though only for a short minute .    The pope knows what he is doing , so do the others .

correction the pope should have read ,  THE POPES , cause frankly I aint ever seen one even remotely preach wholesome truth .

Only broken clock truth , but stick around for more than a minute and man you see their error fast .   

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Lots of very deceptive churches have statements of faith THAT are true .     JUST watch how they live and watch what they daily teach , that shows exactly who they follow.

It truly is no marvel that satans ministirs can appear as ministirs of righteousness ,  ITS how they deceive .

I hear lots of folks say the first thing they do is read a churches statement of faith .     NO problems with that ,  But they better watch what the leaders teach .

Cause many in all groups of churches have good statements of faith , But my how they still deceive .

Let us be defenders of the true faith , not defenders of systems , and let us Point to Christ and not said systems .

And if you want to be SURE you are not bearing false witness against ANY church ,    or any of its past sins ,  LOOK at what they teach TODAY , and I can assure us all

ROME is completely corrupt in many of her teachings    ,  As are many others as well .   

Let us only increase reading in the bible .    For many in this age have and do , sneak contrary teachings in places .   

While they often contain partial truths , their agenda is to show truth in a light that shines on their wicked agenda .

Example .    They claim we should have unity , they even say its of the Spirit ,   but watch out for their version of unity and where its leading .

For they say let us focus on common ground ,   And look out for what that common ground really IS .   They make lite of the warnings in the bible about the wrong kind of unity

and that we should separate one out .    Instead they focus on the entire wrong unity and no biblical pattern for correction , nor about not being unequally yoked .

And it comes wrapped with words like love , peace , good works , SO it does confuse the unstable and unlearned .

My advice stands firm.    Have naught to do with Rome , her daughters , or any whose leaders teach error .   Rather expose them and do all

to keep the focus on CHRIST alone . 

Amen!  Only Jesus can save......there is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.....no man cometh to the Father but by Him.  No church or Pope or priest can save.

Yes, Rome has many corrupt teachings, as well as corrupt practices, and the resulting corrupt fruit.  The enemy is a subtle deceiver and wraps his lies in a little bit of truth in order to deceive.  It's better to rely on the Holy Spirit rather than to get caught in a trap of relying on the carnal mind to try and analyze all the teachings of Rome.....that will only quench the Spirit.

• Thanks 1

And though they cry alas its eleven in the morning ,  LOOK OUT , for its ALWAYS NIGHT in their places .   OH it may be eleven , but its not of the day , BUT OF THE NIGHT .

• Thumbs Up 1