jmh137

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

O. k. here's the thing. I would say about 3 and 1\2 to 4 years ago, my journey went from one place to a place where I have realized many things. The place that

I find myself now has overcome the things I was taught from a child until my journey changed. ( I don't like using this word ) but.... My theology has changed for the most part in a huge way. Sometimes the Lord will bring me full circle on some issues, but I will never be the same. Now, I truly stand in awe of Him for all that He has brought to my attention.

Through a certain series of events, He taught me that, where we live in the here and now is a deception that is so deep and wide that it is hard to phathom (for me anyway). I am only speaking for myself. I want to share some things, that happened to me and see if others have had simular "happenings." But I must know that others are very interested, before I will let it be known. Now, believe me it's all about Him. This is the only thing that will say for now. The Lord has shown me that this place is not reality so to speak. Well that's the exact way to put it. The deception is very good. It has to be that way. Everything is in the One and Only's hands.

Anyone game to ponder the subject :emot-crying: I'll be around. .......jmh137

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

You do realize that deception is the work of satan.

The Father only deals with truth. :emot-crying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

???

:emot-crying:

My friend we are in agreement. It is the adversary's job or joy to do just that. Do you think that if we could see "what's really going on," that we'd continue on our paths to Hell? The truth of our Father through Christ Jesus is so wonderful, but all to quickly it slips through our fingers like a wet bar of soap. The Father allows this for many reasons. Sometimes it seems that it is so much safer to stay at the foot of the cross, to stay in our comfort zones than to even speak about some things. Have you ever heard someone say that revealation comes at a high price? I am not saying that God has revealed anything to me that he hasn't to anyone else. That's what I was speaking of when I said what I did about wanting to see if this was of interest to anyone. I have to know that God is willing to, or I can't move forward. So, He will so give me my answer. I have to go for now. .......jmh137

To whom much is given, much is expected :emot-crying:

Do you mean what's going on in the spiritual realm? :emot-crying:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

J -

I don't know if what you are thinking is what I am thinking, but if so, I might understand what you mean.

It's like the spirit realm is what is real, while the physical realm is fleeting, a shadow. It seems "real" to us because we ourselves are "shadows" or in shadow.

Is it something like that?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

The 1st thing Jesus told the disciples when they asked about the end times was "watch out that no one decieves you"

We are in a time of great deception and the sad thing is....is that much of the deception started in the church. The Word as been so watered down in many mainline churches that we can't tell the world from the church. Preachers are telling their people that they should drive in the rich neighborhoods, hang around succesful people and go to the best stores so that they can get use to seeing what they will have if they increase their faith. This is nothing but coveting but it sales like hotcakes.

The word love is used to hide conviction of sin and seeker friendly is a household phrase.

It's funny how money is such a popular subject in the church in these times yet in the new testament it's not talked about much and when it is, it's mostly negetive.

How can we be so decieved? Easy..."men will be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God"

In his love,

Brian

2 Thessalonians 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

All your responses are great.

Yes Yes Yes, Nebula

I submit to you all that what goes on in the Spirit realm is so much the only reality that we cannot grasp the 1st inkling of how how deep it really is, especially in these last days.

Now the scripture that I used is referring to those who are lost. The next verse says that they might be damned. I know that these are those who the Father did not choose from the foundation of the world. All those who might think that sounds unfair, I'll remind you that who better should know the being created, than the One Who created the being?

Now sometimes the Almighty Lord will show us a thing. It happens to us all. It seems that some He has ordained to reveal more to. There is a price to pay for that. He paid even that for us. But if we belong to him, we must share in His suffering just as we share His joy (which is our strenght) Did I spell that right?

I am not saying that I am any further than anyone else (please believe me).

gypc

My husband and I go around about the point that you brought up. I don't mean that we are fighting about it, rather we try to see the Biblical truth about all that's being said now by mostly the preachers we see on the tube. We don't attend a local church body (long story). But it has mostly been my thinking that the preachers in the local churches stay away from the "prospering" message that is is preached on the t.v. Wow! you bring up a very heavy point with me. For so long the only preaching I hear is from the tube preachers. I have been telling my husband that I want to hear about when Jesus' coming rather than riches.

Back to the subject at hand. You all think about it and let me know what the Lord is saying to you. Then we will know where to go with it, or if it should be left alone.

Your sister in Christ Jesus our Lord

.......jmh137 : :huh:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Well as far as changing theology goes, I believe that is just a matter of growth and discerning the truth. The key is learning that no one is perfect and we should check all teachings against scripture.

As far as the here and now goes. When I think about the Infinate (God) and his dealings with the Finite (us) it just boggles my mind. I often consider our current reality as all one big dream, in God's eyes it is already finished we are just playing out the story line. When we die it is really us waking up to the "real" world so to speak.

God Bless,

Dave