IGNORED

NM Muslim Compound Destroyed by Authorities

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Well what is that we are suppose to be protesting over?   

How the children  were being starved and abused and were being taught to shoot up schools.   

I mean, everyone was so worried about the children at border, why aren't these children getting the same level of outrage for how they were being abused?

They let a little boy with epilepsy die in their care.   What about that?

How is a protest going to make any difference?

So why did everyone think that protests would make a difference for kids at Parkland or the children at the border???   Why is protesting, all of a sudden, meaningless and unimportant now (besides the fact that they cannot blame the NRA or Donald Trump)?

It seems all people want to do here is condemn the Left and the main stream media for stuff. I don't think that is what we should be focused on.

The condemnation is just and right.   They spent incredible amounts of intellectual, emotional and financial capital blaming Trump, the GOP, Trump supporters and the NRA for every high profile shooting that takes place.  They blamed Trump and the GOP for the child separation at the borders and were in a constant 24/7 state of outrage over that, but completely ignore the child abuse at a Muslim compound in New Mexico.

They can't blame it on Trump, so they are not going  to spend any time on it.  They never cared about the children at Parkland or at the border.  Both of those were things the Left could politicize and use to try and score political points against Trump.

Now, since they can't do that with this issue, suddenly, protesting abuse against children is overrated and meaningless.  It shows the moral bankruptcy of the Left.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, other one said:

just out of curiosity what should we be focused on?

Well the topic of this thread is about the compound being destroyed.  I would like to focused on that seeing as that is the topic. Instead of this becoming "lets bash the media".  

43 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I mean, everyone was so worried about the children at border, why aren't these children getting the same level of outrage for how they were being abused?

Why do you think that people are not outraged by this?  

45 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

but completely ignore the child abuse at a Muslim compound in New Mexico.

If it has been completely ignored by the media then how come I have seen coverage of it on the news reports?  

47 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Now, since they can't do that with this issue, suddenly, protesting abuse against children is overrated and meaningless.  It shows the moral bankruptcy of the Left.

It sounds like that is a topic of a new thread. When I posted to this one I thought we would be talking about why the compound was destroyed, who did it ect ect.....

It is difficult for me to keep up with so many different topics inside one thread. If a new topic comes up, I wish a new thread would be started to address that topic.  This one sounds like a topic for a new thread. Feel free to make one if you like. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Why do you think that people are not outraged by this?  

Because they are not.  There are no rallies, no calls for investigations into the other compounds they know about to see if the same thing is happening in other Muslim compounds that dot the American landscape that law enforcement admits to knowing about.   How come we are not doing anything about those

If it has been completely ignored by the media then how come I have seen coverage of it on the news reports?  

For the 100th time, no one said the story was ignored.

It sounds like that is a topic of a new thread. When I posted to this one I thought we would be talking about why the compound was destroyed, who did it ect ect.....

It's still relevant that the people who claimed to care so much about the welfare of children at the border are suddenly mute when these children are physically abused.

It is difficult for me to keep up with so many different topics inside one thread. If a new topic comes up, I wish a new thread would be started to address that topic.  This one sounds like a topic for a new thread. Feel free to make one if you like. 

Baloney.   You simply can't respond to the fact that the Left is suddenly silent about this group of children simply because they can't use it to score political points.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well what is that we are suppose to be protesting over?  How is a protest going to make any difference? It seems all people want to do here is condemn the Left and the main stream media for stuff. I don't think that is what we should be focused on. 

There is still a deafening silence over it. Which does show that it was never really about the kids.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

It's because this was a single event and the circumstances behind it were extremely rare. An Islamic cult in the middle of the dessert practicing an exorcism, waiting for a dead child to return as Jesus, and that resurrected "Jesus" telling them which targets to attack once he does decide to return is like a once in a decade event if not longer in the United States. It may be the only time, I really can't remember a case similar to this one.  I'm not even sure calling these people Muslims is even appropriate since what they were practicing was so whacked out. 

It does seem like this is a case of people who have "lost their minds" more so then about the religion that they followed.  

Edited by LadyKay

I would like to get off the topic of "left bashing" and get back to the title of the thread.  Has there been anymore info on why the compound was destroyed?  I'm going to see if I can look some things up on that see what I can find. 

According to this:   https://www.taosnews.com/stories/authorities-quiet-on-razing-of-amalia-compound,51184

The Taos County Sheriff's Office did not order the destruction of the dwelling.  It looks like it was the owner of the property that bulldozed it.  No word on who gave the order to do this.  My take is it seem like the owner acted on his own. But you all can read the story on the link for yourselves. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Then how come I have seen coverage of this on the news? 

15 hours ago, walla299 said:

That wasn't released until quite recently. The lame stream media can't use it to bash Trump, so they won't cover it. They'll go after something else that fits their agenda.

Just to help out a bit here on why Ladykay kept mentioning bout coverage in media. She was quoting what Walla said here. Ok tq. 

Edited by Estrella

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

5 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

It's because this was a single event and the circumstances behind it were extremely rare. An Islamic cult in the middle of the dessert practicing an exorcism, waiting for a dead child to return as Jesus, and that resurrected "Jesus" telling them which targets to attack once he does decide to return is like a once in a decade event if not longer in the United States. It may be the only time, I really can't remember a case similar to this one.  I'm not even sure calling these people Muslims is even appropriate since what they were practicing was so whacked out. 

Unfortunately as far as the child dying at the hands of religious fanatics, that too is rare, but it happens.  At the same time this story broke, there was one where a Christian couple let their child die of starvation. 

Christian extremists ‘let their baby starve to death’

August 8, 2018

Infant’s father claimed medicine was a ‘cult’ and ‘God is sovereign over disease’

A US couple who failed to seek medical care for their severely malnourished infant daughter because of their extreme Christian and anti-government beliefs have been charged with murder.

Welch, who describes himself as a “farmer”, advocated living “off the grid” and dismissed medical science as a “cult”.

“The righteous shall live by faith,” Welch said a video decrying vaccination. “It’s God who is sovereign over disease and those sorts of things and, of course, ultimately deaths.”

http://www.theweek.co.uk/95678/christian-extremists-let-their-baby-starve-to-death

If religious extremists were setting up camps breaking US laws, or allowing children to die on a regular basis (Or a combination of both), then you would see more outrage. Fortunately there are more sane people in the US than nut jobs. A single cult in a desert in New Mexico, while a big story, isn't going to cause most people to panic. It's going to be interesting to follow this case and see the evidence that's presented. In the meantime all of the suspects are still behind bars as of today and it's questionable if the three that have been granted bail will be released before the trial date. 

As of Monday, the five people who were living on a compound and accused of child abuse haven’t been set free. Two of the suspects won't be getting out of jail because of other charges against them, but three of them could be set free until trial.
https://www.koat.com/article/will-the-taos-county-suspects-go-free-until-trial/22780547

Still playing the role of the Islamic apologist I see. 

This is not an attack. Its based on observed behavior in other threads.

Guest shiloh357
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, walla299 said:

Still playing the role of the Islamic apologist I see. 

This is not an attack. Its based on observed behavior in other threads.

It just shows that radical Leftists only care about the welfare of children when they think it can be blamed on Trump.   But since this was a group of Muslims, suddenly, there is nothing to see here, nothing to talk about.   Children have to be abused in sufficient numbers for them to matter, AND they have to abused in  a manner that can be used to smear the president.  Otherwise, they could not care less about children.

Starving children and letting them die like that, ought to be death the penalty or at least life in prison without possibility of parole.  Just throw these Muslim terrorists in jail and forget they even exist.