• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, Soul Reaper said:

No , by doing so one does not believe that Christ took his sins away , if one ask for forgivness he is blaspheming the perfect forgivness which is Jesus Christ crucified , if he begs for mercy he is rejecting the perfect mercy which God alredy gave us .

Jesus took all my sins away BUT as long as we still live in the earthly body (  which will return to dust ) we do still sin. The spiritual part insides us is renewed day by day until our last day, it is our job to ask God to forgive the sins this earthy body still does from time to time, the Holy Spirit convicts us from sin and will tell you too if you did something you shouldn't have done. The spiritual part inside of us which is born out of God return to God and then we're perfected and sin no more....

If you don't sin then you would like God ,only God is Holy and sinless.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Cor. 5:21

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1994

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Jesus took all my sins away BUT as long as we still live in the earthly body (  which will return to dust ) we do still sin

It's not my body anymore Jesus took it away he bought it with price .

Your body is living sin untill it dies and it can only sin because it's the nature of such corrupted body to sin.

Dog goes woof

Cat goes meow

Sinfull body sins .

Jesus had no such problem because his body was not leaven meaning it had no corruption he was the unleavened bread that's why virgin birth , to not inherit Adam's curse .

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

it is our job to ask God to forgive the sins this earthy body still does from time to time

It is not possible because we are alredy forgiven and justified the moment we believe . We did not have to wait like Abraham for 30-40 years but we are justified and declared righteous the same moment we believe . It's up to us if we want to walk in Spirit or in flesh , the Spirit is not "evolving " it's alredy God and the best it can be , only our desires are becomming less and less for the flesh but more and more for the Spirit .

7 minutes ago, angels4u said:

If you don't sin then you would like God ,only God is Holy and sinless.

Not true , born again believer is as righteous as the Son of God himself , because we have imputed his righteousness , if you declare somebody not holy as God you blasphemy Jesus to be not holy as God because the only righteoussness we have is his .

22 minutes ago, Yowm said:

John in the opening verses of 1John, is making no distinction between the flesh and our spirit. Gnostics use that  distinction as an excuse to sin, e.g. "I can steal (or any sin), so long as my spirit is looking to Jesus"

They are not abusing grace but they walk in disgrace .

Abusing grace is like saying somebody is abusing too much Jesus  because Jesus is grace .

No dubt God can do whatever he wants with the body since it's his because he bought it , he can let demons trouble you like they did with Paul or separate you from the body sooner than you expected like that couple who lied to Paul about selling thier house and kept the money .

Hebrews 10

17 minutes ago, Soul Reaper said:

It's not my body anymore Jesus took it away he bought it with price .

Your body is living sin untill it dies and it can only sin because it's the nature of such corrupted body to sin.

Dog goes woof

Cat goes meow

Sinfull body sins .

Jesus had no such problem because his body was not leaven meaning it had no corruption he was the unleavened bread that's why virgin birth , to not inherit Adam's curse .

It is not possible because we are alredy forgiven and justified the moment we believe . We did not have to wait like Abraham for 30-40 years but we are justified and declared righteous the same moment we believe . It's up to us if we want to walk in Spirit or in flesh , the Spirit is not "evolving " it's alredy God and the best it can be , only our desires are becomming less and less for the flesh but more and more for the Spirit .

Not true , born again believer is as righteous as the Son of God himself , because we have imputed his righteousness , if you declare somebody not holy as God you blasphemy Jesus to be not holy as God because the only righteoussness we have is his .

So you live with no body ,don't sin and you're like God?

23 minutes ago, angels4u said:

So you live with no body ,don't sin and you're like God?

Me and God live inside of the temple which is this body and my job is to offer this body as perfect living sacrifice  but the temple belongs to God since he bought it .

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The body is not sinful. It serves whom ever we yield it to. To sin or to God.

It is sinfull that's why Christ needed to be born of virgin .

Your body can't inherit Kingdom of God nor every will be able  :

1 Corinthians 15:50 King James Version (KJV)

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 King James Version (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53-55 King James Version (KJV)

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Edited by Soul Reaper

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?

John 15:15

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Just now, Yowm said:

Mind if I ask your Church affiliation?

I'm member of body of Christ .

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

20 minutes ago, Soul Reaper said:

Me and God live inside of the temple which is this body and my job is to offer this body as perfect living sacrifice  but the temple belongs to God since he bought it .

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 1 Cor.6:19

Your temple doesn't  sin?

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 1 Cor.6:19

Your temple doesn't  sin?

It sins when I walk in disgrace or when I do not crucify it daily .

God did not kill the old man born of women but he gave new birth of Spirit , these who lust against each other day and night .

Galatians 5:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.