• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

To my understanding of scripture, the supernatural is going to become the new norm. Sure, we have had and currently have false Christs and false prophets in this world. But to my knowledge thus far, none are showing any signs and/or wonders. Apparently these 'signs and wonders' are going to be so powerful, believable and convincing, that if you're not a Bible believing born again Christian you'll believe the deception and lie. 

The man of sin/false prophet is satanically empowered as is the brutal tyrannical nature of unrighteous humanity. The ease with which all the nations and unregenerate people come under the false prophet's sway will be miraculous.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, PinkBelt said:

If an alien ever lands I'll walk up and give it a bible tract.

IF an alien ever lands , I will be like ,    YA aint fooling me govt ,     what did you clone this time and its spacecraft is only the appearance of your light of blue beam .

Highly doubtful they will try and pull that stunt ,   but no matter what side show appears I will be like , OH NO YA DONT    ,  THAT BIBLE is TRUE

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY and no ET who tries to claim that billions of years ago he created us while flying by in his two billion bc cruiser and while on vacation

decided to phone Home with a monkey and here we are .     Be amazed at some of the folk lore we got today and have had .

I mean folks will believe anything , so long as that anything does not hold one accountable for sin .      

• Thumbs Up 1

Has anyone else noticed that concept .    Folks the reason evolution is so readily accepted by many ,  IS the GOD it preaches of or lack thereof

DONT HOLD MEN accountable for sin and says we always evolving and I just bet the next step or mindset is   ,  we will evolve to be gods , as GOD , creators of our own .

WELL,  by grace it aint fooling the lambs .     WE KNOW GOD , because WE KNOW THE SON .    and their simply is NO OTHER WAY to KNOW GOD TRULY

OR to be accepted , BUT IN THE BELOVED .      NOW ,    that calls for yet another PRAISE TO THE LORD .   So raise those hands up and holler out praises to the ONE WHO both saved

and changed and changes us .  And yowm already knows the drill,    get that bean bag, put those hands on a chair and sit and praise the LORD .    OH YES

its never too early to praise the LORD ,   but on that note I do remind us ,  one day IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOREVER .   When either our last breath is puffed

or when the SON rises up and shuts the door .      TICK TOCK ,   either way times running out .    NOW BE YE HOLY FOR HE IS HOLY and walk by the POWER of Grace give us IN CHRIST .

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1994

On 8/28/2018 at 3:43 PM, Small Fish said:

I'm not so sure about the ufo's and so on but as far as I know "the lie" refers to the same lie satan told Eve. "You shall not surely die"

This is because that the biggest deception in the Christian world is that you shall not surely die if you don't stay with the Word of God. So you can do all kinds of horrible things yet are ok as long as you just confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (which He is of course)

In other words, they have not received the love for the truth that they might be saved. Since Jesus is the Word He is the Truth.

To most, "anything goes" except for the Word of God. Then it's wrong.

God is sending the delusion tho , it's future tense not past tense .

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The man of sin/false prophet is satanically empowered as is the brutal tyrannical nature of unrighteous humanity. The ease with which all the nations and unregenerate people come under the false prophet's sway will be miraculous.  

AND HIGHLY DECEPTIVE .    HIGHLY DECEPTIVE .   for it and its kings will appear as INCLUSVIE , as men who LOVE HUMANITY , as bridge builders

as uniters ,  but woe , woe , woe ,   for the love is false , and their unification is not the biblical pattern for unification .   BE ON GAURD many spirits , many men

now preach its message , the all inclusive message sung by churches , by other religions even and by secular too .     LEADING all right to the lie and into greater darkness .

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Soul Reaper said:

God is sending the delusion tho , it's future tense not past tense .

And the great delusion that leads to the ultimate delusion is already in the world .      WHY ya think we keep hearing all about this UNITY UNITY UNITY

only notice WHO is behind it , and how its far worse in some , while still less in others ,  YET its the same goal ,   ALL INCLUSIVE UNITY for WORLD ,  yes I say WORLD peace .

WHO we think that is leading too ,  a hint its name starts with a B and ends with a T and rhymes with yeast .     YES the BEAST and his kings will rule a WORLD

that has been united , cried and prayed for such a king , for they will see it as the answer to all the worlds ills .   And on that day and in that hour

THE TRUE LAMBS will be seen as THOSE ILLS , due to they would not conform to THUS UNITY , this ever growing all inclusive beast leading too , UNITY for world peace .

BETTTER we be on guard , BETTER we put on the whole armour of GOD ,  BETTER we PICK UP BIBLES and put down reads of men .

and better we do it FAST and asap .    CAUSE this delusion only grows in both number and darkness daily .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 hours ago, Michael37 said:

satan will never be given the use of miracles for God reserved that for the verification of His Son and people of His choosing …

John 10:37-38

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
KJV

and because God is done with revelatory work because of the completed canon of Scripture we look not for signs and wonders... BUT those who do look for such will be deceived by lying wonders 

If Matthew were taken alone we might conclude bona fide miracles

Matt 24:23-25

23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.  24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.  25 See, I have told you beforehand. 
NKJV

however the whole council of God reveals the necessary for us now

2 Thess 2:9-11

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
KJV

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1994

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And the great delusion that leads to the ultimate delusion is already in the world .      WHY ya think we keep hearing all about this UNITY UNITY UNITY

only notice WHO is behind it , and how its far worse in some , while still less in others ,  YET its the same goal ,   ALL INCLUSIVE UNITY for WORLD ,  yes I say WORLD peace .

WHO we think that is leading too ,  a hint its name starts with a B and ends with a T and rhymes with yeast .     YES the BEAST and his kings will rule a WORLD

that has been united , cried and prayed for such a king , for they will see it as the answer to all the worlds ills .   And on that day and in that hour

THE TRUE LAMBS will be seen as THOSE ILLS , due to they would not conform to THUS UNITY , this ever growing all inclusive beast leading too , UNITY for world peace .

BETTTER we be on guard , BETTER we put on the whole armour of GOD ,  BETTER we PICK UP BIBLES and put down reads of men .

and better we do it FAST and asap .    CAUSE this delusion only grows in both number and darkness daily .

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

elected can t be deceived
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

14 hours ago, enoob57 said:

satan will never be given the use of miracles for God reserved that for the verification of His Son and people of His choosing …

Please don't contradict Scripture with unsubstantiated claims, rather please study the Scripture to see if it is so,enoob57.

Rev 13:11-14
(11)  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12)  And he exercised all the power of the first beast before him, and caused the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(13)  And he doeth great wonders, so that he made fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
(14)  And deceived them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 16:12-14
(12)  And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
(13)  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(14)  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 19:20
(20)  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Please don't contradict Scripture with unsubstantiated claims, rather please study the Scripture to see if it is so,enoob57.

Rev 13:11-14
(11)  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12)  And he exercised all the power of the first beast before him, and caused the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(13)  And he doeth great wonders, so that he made fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
(14)  And deceived them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 16:12-14
(12)  And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
(13)  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(14)  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 19:20
(20)  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I did and you chose to ignore it... it is in the whole council of God that we understand the fulness of what He wants us to know! Which it actually states here

"false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast"  the point with which he deceived them indicates the false reality of the miracle itself... it would not be deception if it were a real would it?

19 hours ago, enoob57 said:

2Thess 2:9-11

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
KJV