• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=44033

what do you think about this article and how could it fit into the prophesy of the day and times we live in.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=44033

what do you think about this article and how could it fit into the prophesy of the day and times we live in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well,we know that God,The Living God,our Great Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ IS GREATER than satan and his minions by far...don't we?

We know that God is eternal,from everlasting to everlasting HE IS ,while everything else including satan is created and so is finite so to say...and while satan is working all the time to corrupt and disrupt the work of God and to keep the people of the world in a blind state concerning Jesus and His gospel of salvation,on the other end The Holy Spirit is also working to bring more and more souls to Jesus and so bring in His time His plan to FULL FRUITION to His eternal glory...and so I believe that from Pentecost till now and till Jesus comes to take His people and inagurate His personal visible Reign on earth ,the Holy Spirit will continue to draw people to Christ and fulfill The Lord's Prayer....LET YOUR KINGDOM COME...and YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH as in HEAVEn...so PRAISE THE LORD and lets GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY...I for one believe that THOSE WHICH ARE WITH US are MORE than those that are against us....

in other words in THAT DAY we will see not the victory of GOD but THE TRIUMPH of GOD and HIS CHRIST...it is good to be on the WINNING SIDE with CHRIST and so we are encouraged to pray that The Lord continue to save more and more people so to fulfill HIS WILL....The Book of Psalms

Chapter 150

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

:emot-fail::o:o

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Praise God.

Muslim come into our group's bragging that islam is the fastest growing religion, as if might makes right! I always answer that Jesus said broad is the way and broad is the gate that leads to destruction :emot-fail:

However, we have been aware of the Chinese church for a few years now. The African church is calling Europeans to repentance. The Church in China is sending out a 100,000 missionaries under the back to the Jerusalem program. They are trained in various languages they encounter, and how to with stand torture as they travel through the "western" lands (all lands between china and Jerusalem are west) speaking the language of the lands on their way to Jerusalem evangelizing.

What is exciting about this is that they are what seems to be a grassroot movement of ordinary, or in my opinion extraordinary Christians.

God is to be Praised

Amen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Dakotah, I was thinking in these same lines, but sometimes these stories can be misleading and a person needs others opinions to validate his/her own and be comfortable with it.

sl

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95

Yes it is a fast growing Religion. and thats the problem.

It's a Religion, Not the Truth.

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

One of my pet peeves.. is when people say Christianity isn't a religion. Yes, it is. It's the largest religion in the world. Look at the definition of religion. It doesn't surprise me that people would be suspicious of this "new" group of Christians. But then, people were suspicious of Christ, too. Why is it that people who "know" they have the truth are always suspicious of people who may be only slightly different from them? I say that if they believe in salvation and that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, that alone makes them Christians.

???:blink:

P.S. If you'd like to know the definition of a word, don't ask a pastor or a friend. Ask the dictionary. :P

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

They are not human beings, they are fallen angels, and angels cannot receive salvation. You can't compare apples to oranges.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95

lol

If your trying to say islam is christianity, I will have to say you are wrong.

Religion is based on Works, and ritual.

Christ is by grace through Faith.

big difference.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

The people in the article are working miracles in the name of Jesus. What's going on in North America? Nothing! Praise God for being powerful enough to do His will amongst the pagans. :blink:

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

WhySoblind, how do you become a Christian then, if not believing in Jesus? Angels can't be saved, so you can't compare this to the fallen angels.