• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Christ returns at the 7th,how do you get that to be the mid point?

There is NO COMING at the 7th trumpet. That is your imagination. 

But those in Judea FLEE right after the 7th trumpet....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

19 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Don't you wonder why John would write of His coming to battle over and over again - and different each time? (some also see a coming at the 7th trumpet.) John does a splendid job of showing His coming to the battle in chapter 19.  That is many chapters after chapter 6. 

For your theory to be correct, then John jumbled up his chronology, OR the Holy Spirit did it and John followed. 

However, I don't think John did this - OR the Holy Spirit: I see Revelation as perfect in Chronology. I don't see Jesus coming BEFORE the days of GT, because in Matthew 24 He plainly tells us His coming is AFTER the days of GT. 

A careful study of Revelation shows us what causes the great tribulation: it will be great pressure put upon people to take the mark and bow to an idol, or be put to death. And we can determine these days will not come until AFTER God warns, in chapter 14. They we read that the beheaded begin showing up in chapter 15! 

And you expect us to believe that the GT is before the 6th seal? Sorry, but not many will fall into such error. 

Why do you imagine Jesus has to be on earth to be angry? Can He not be angry in heaven? He knows everything that is happening on earth without being present on earth? Why do you imagine Jesus most be present for "The day of the Lord" to begin? There are no verses proving such things.  It is therefore only imagination. 

On the other hand, even a 5th grader could read chapter 19 and see a coming. It is very plain there. 

I guess I am asking, why do you see His coming to battle at the 6th seal, when you have to guess it is a coming  - when in chapter 19 it is VERY PLAINLY His coming?

Is your principle that the book of Revelation never repeats a period?   That is not normal for prophetic books that often have multiple prophecies about the same period.   Do you know that a 3.5 year period is mentioned twice in Rev 11, and then in Rev 12, and in Rev 13.  (14 years)

Using your principle that the book of Revelation never repeats a prophecy about the same period, do you see it as follows:

42 months of trampling, followed by 1260 days of the two witnesses, followed by 1260 days of the woman cared for, followed by 42 months of the beast

Does your tribulation period actually have 14 years?  Or do you think that the book of Revelation sometimes overlaps and is not always consecutive?  I think it sometimes overlaps periods. These periods can co-incide with other chapters in Revelation. 

Edited by ARGOSY
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

There is NO COMING at the 7th trumpet. That is your imagination. 

But those in Judea FLEE right after the 7th trumpet....

King James Version
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Soooooo what part I'm I missing? 

• Thumbs Up 1

The 70th week of Daniel has no overlapping of anything. It is chronological. The sandwich theory is the only way some can make it fit their unbiblical hypothesis.

1 hour ago, 1sheep said:

The 70th week of Daniel has no overlapping of anything. It is chronological. The sandwich theory is the only way some can make it fit their unbiblical hypothesis.

But Rev 11-13 has four 3.5 year periods. We have to correctly squeeze then into a seven year tribulation. This proves that Revelation is not a book in sequence, but contains multiple visions about the end times.

11 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

But Rev 11-13 has four 3.5 year periods. We have to correctly squeeze then into a seven year tribulation. This proves that Revelation is not a book in sequence, but contains multiple visions about the end times.

You have proven nothing.

9 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

You have proven nothing.

I have actually proven that the book of Revelation contains visions about the tribulation period, some of which overlap. Done. 

Iamlamad is therefore wrong to claim that Revelation is a perfect chronology, due to some visions overlapping. And that is a biblical fact.

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

King James Version
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Soooooo what part I'm I missing? 

You are ad libbing a coming when John does not mention one.  This verse speaks of rulership, not possession as in Jesus coming.  Before the 7th trump, Satan was the God of this world. After the 7th trumpet, Jesus became the God of this world.  No coming. A coming would be imagination.

13 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

I have actually proven that the book of Revelation contains visions about the tribulation period, some of which overlap. Done. 

Iamlamad is therefore wrong to claim that Revelation is a perfect chronology, due to some visions overlapping. And that is a biblical fact.

Maybe "overlap" is not a good word.

When the countdown for the 42 months of trampling begin, that is one path to the end.

When the countdown for the 1260 says of testifying began, then there were two parallel paths to the end.

When the countdown for the 1260 days of fleeing began, then  John had 3 parallel paths to the end.

When the countdown for the 3 1/2 years of protection began, then John had 3 parallel paths to the end.

By the time the countdown for the 42 months of authority started, John had 5 parallel paths to the end, PLUS his narrative to the end telling us about the other things.

Parallel events cannot be sequenced, since they are concurrent. But John has the starting points in perfect chronology. 

It would be great if you could prove a lapping occurs.

46 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

No, there are FIVE! Not four. Go and recount: two given in days, two given in months and one given in years or times.

What you are missing is that ALL FIVE are countdowns for the last half of the month.