• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/9/2018 at 12:17 PM, JoeCanada said:

So what is……”keeping the word of God, have the Word of God, Hold the word of God”…….. and also “the testimony of Jesus Christ”

It seems to be very significant in these last days.

The “Word of God” is Christ Yahshua…He was resurrected as the Holy Spirit…the one who indwells the spirit of the Spirit baptized believer. If you have Him…Keep Him…Hold Him…it’s a must…meaning you let him live His life through you…as you…powerful.

It is significant in these last days.

“….which keep the commandments of God…..” So, which commandments is scripture talking about? I’ve heard many Christians claim that the commandments were done away with, that they were nailed to the cross.

Yahshua fulfilled…completed…the righteous requirement of all the law and the prophets with His life...no one else could…do not let the numerous Tartuffe’s that lurk here tell you any different…they love the sound of their own voice…even if it is typed.

If you are a Holy Spirit filled son of God…the only “commandment”…which is really more of a charge or commissioning than a commandment…that you really need to concern yourself with is to love your brothers and sisters as Christ loved you…in other words you are to love them…bear one another’s burdens…as though you are actually loving Yahshua Himself…anything else is antichrist…

How can this be if  In Rev 12:17… “ and the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her  seed, which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ”

The remnant of her seed is the church is it not?.........  All born again believers?

As crazy as it may seem Joe…the “woman” can be designated as the “church” if you like…it is *not* all born again believers…think of it as religion…a false religion…which…if one follows her on her journey through the “wilderness”…though no one here seems to see this…she surfaces again…still in the “wilderness”…sitting on the scarlet beast.

Remember the son she birthed forth earlier? A son…a male child…caught away to God and His throne…this in reference to the corporate anointing known as Christ…Head (Yahshua) and Body made up of His brothers…the sons of God. He comes forth out of her…the woman…the church…religion…she is the apostate

Certainly Israel, the Jewish people, who escape into the wilderness, they don’t have  “the testimony of Jesus Christ”

I agree…in part Joe…it is not simply the Jew…this woman is symbolic of all those who believed the message of the “Mother of Harlots”…who…with her antichrist anointing was able to convince the religious that she is the Christ…so…no they don’t have the testimony of Yahshua Christ.

And what is meant by....."the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

To put it simply…you need to understand the idea of prophecy. Which in its most basic form is…Holy Spirit breathed…”encouragement, exhortation and comfort”…to the believer and Body. It’s not merely in thought or words…it is an actual encounter…or…experience…or…manifestation of the King Himself…the Holy Spirit…that testifies to your spirit…He is alive…real…in you Joe.

Of course there is more…it is a powerful reality…most deny Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

The topic of this thread is Revelation 12:17: “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

Who keeps the commandments of God?

"And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws." Ezekiel 36:27

The ones in Rev 12:17 who are keeping the commandments are those of the new covenant.  This is possible because God gets into us and His Spirit operates in us. And it is these same ones testifying that it is Jesus who makes all this possible and that the Spirit of Christ lives in them.

How's them apples?! :clap:

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

The “Word of God” is Christ Yahshua…He was resurrected as the Holy Spirit…the one who indwells the spirit of the Spirit baptized believer.

That's a new one

Jesus is now God the Holy Spirit that indwells within the believer?

1 John 5:7-8KJV

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

7 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

That's a new one

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Romans 8:10-11, But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.

• Well Said! 1

@truth7t7  also vs 8:9 You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you.

Sorry for the disjointed messages @truth7t7 but it won't let me edit for some reason.  Here the full passage I referred to in Romans 8:9-11

You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

53 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

That's a new one

It is still not new to you 7t7...you still don't get it.

Tatwo...:)

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

4 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Romans 8:10-11, But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.

There are 3 personsofthe Godhead, read it again, Jesus isn't  God the Holy Spirit

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

13 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

The topic of this thread is Revelation 12:17: “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

Who keeps the commandments of God?

"And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws." Ezekiel 36:27

The ones in Rev 12:17 who are keeping the commandments are those of the new covenant.  This is possible because God gets into us and His Spirit operates in us. And it is these same ones testifying that it is Jesus who makes all this possible and that the Spirit of Christ lives in them.

How's them apples?! :clap:

But, by you just saying its those who are filled with God's holy spirit you miss who the Remnant is, as is being pointed out unto by God for a reason !! He is telling us here when the Rapture happens if we listen closely. He is telling us who these people are and who they can not be. Lets go through it.

Remnant = A small part of the whole. 

So, this Remnant can not be on this earth with its LARGER PART or with the WHOLE of the Entity being spoken of. So, who is this Entity and who is the Remnant of this Entity? Lets delve into it !!

1.) The Woman (Israel who Repent) who flees into Judea can not be this Remnant that is being spoken about because Satan cant get at her and gets angry THEN TURNS and goes after this Remnant. Those Jews who repent are the 1/3 seen in Zech. 13:8-9.

2.) The 2/3 of the Jews who refuse to repent, will be cut-off and die says Zech. 13:8-9, but they can not be this Remnant either because, firstly, 2/3 can't be a remnant, and secondly, since they refused to repent, they will not keep the Commandments of God nor have the Testimony of Jesus. 

3.) The Church, well how can the Church be a Remnant? That thesis will just  never hold water, the Church is a "Whole Entity" and only a Remnant is being spoken of here. So, it can not be the Church, it thus has to be a "Small Part of the [Gentile] Church. The reason is say Gentile is because the Time of the Gentiles is over via the Pre Trib Rapture of the Church, from here on all Jews who come to Christ (Woman/144,000) have the Fathers name in their Foreheads, they are the Fathers Bride, just like all Jews who came to God by Faith before the the Cross/Messiah's birth. 

4.) The Remnant Church (those Gentiles SAVED during the 70th week are the Martyrs seen under the altar at the 5th Seal, they are those seen in Rev. 20:4. The Jews are PROTECTED once they repent they are the Woman who can not be touched in Rev. 12, so this can only be the Remnant (Church of Jesus) of her (Woman's or Israel) SEED (Gal. 3:16 says that Jesus is that ONE SEED). Thus the SMALL PART on this earth, who get saved after the Pre Trib Rapture of THE ENTITY (Church as a Whole) can only be the Remnant Gentile Church who come to Christ during the 70th week, the Church (Whole Entity) can not be on this earth if the Remnant is the Church and it can not be the 1/3 Jews NOR the 2/3 Jews as I have just proven. 

The REMNANT is the Gentiles who get saved after the WHOLE Church is Raptured to Heaven.

No one can deny these facts. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

12 hours ago, tatwo said:

It is still not new to you 7t7...you still don't get it.

Tatwo...:)

He is right (for once) but not in full.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three Personhoods, but all the same in  Spirit (in Essence or in WHO they are). I can explain it best via an illustration.

Lets take a three (3) trillion gallon reservoir of water. It has the exact same PHD/Chemical makeup throughout all three trillion gallons of water, via every ounce of water. Likewise God the Father, God the Son/Redeemer and God the Comforter/Holy Spirit have the exact same "MAKEUP" in that they are Truthful, Honest, Loving, Caring, Righteous, Joyful, Kind, Longsuffering, Peaceful, Hopeful etc. etc. etc. That is what Jesus was referring unto when he said I and the Father are "One" [in Spirit].

Now the Demonstration/Illustration.

Let us take the 100 gallons (Jesus) of water from that three trillion gallon reservoir and lets say we pour it over our heads, we would be soaking wet of course, but we would be just fine no doubt. Now, lets take another 100 gallons (Holy Spirit) and pour it over our heads, again, we would be soaking wet, bur we would be A-OK. Now, lets take the WHOLE Three Trillion Gallons (God the Father) and pour that over our heads, we would surely die !! 

God the Father has the ABUNDANCE of the Glory. Thus men could talk unto Jesus on this earth, we men can have the Holy Spirit living in our hearts, but there is no way we could speak to God the Father face to face, He could not fully live in our Hearts we would VANISH IMMEDIATELY, we would be consumed by His glory. Sin can not exist in His presence, this is why God had to leave the cross when our sins were cast upon Jesus thus the "My God, my God, who have you forsaken (left) me?" This why Jesus told "Mary do not touch me for I have not yet ascended unto the Father" Merely a touch for a sin stained human would have DEFILED the Sacrifice and God could not have accepted it !!

Jesus is God the Son, the Holy Spirit is God the Comforter, but only Gid the Father has the ABUNDANCE of the Glory. They are all three one, but God the Father has the abundance of the Glory.