IGNORED

Storm Michael

Neighbor

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. 
https://www.worthychristianforums.com/terms

Are you hiding in waiting .......ready to pounce on all those who see you for who you are? Your passive aggressive revenge? Lol

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes, if I lived in these areas I'd be praying asking God where He wanted to direct me to. The Bible says there will be mega storms so these are going to get more powerful and more deadly. But unfortunately the world governments will inflict climate change laws & regulations instead of heeding the warnings that God is sending imo as I read the Bible.

That is because climate change GIVES THEM THE POWER ,    and its what they want .     Following Christ would mean they would have to reject the love of self , money and power .

Climate change to them is nothing more than CONTROL for more power .   Instead of seeing it for what it is ,  they only mock and hate GOD more .    

A world on this path ,   is a world on a path that ends in total destruction .    IT seems to not matter what storms destroy what ,  THEY ONLY SAY we WILL REBUILD , we will

be our own GODS .       And they hate and mock GOD only more .       THIS pattern IS the what has sprung from the romans one pattern .     WE WILL SEE IT ONLY WORSEN .

they will only hate God more and shake the fist at him and all who are HIS .       But that don't cause us fear .   NOPE we GOT JESUS , we the ONES WITH ALL THE HOPE . 

WE WIN CAUSE JESUS WON .      YEAH ,     ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN SISTER .    WE don't fear man ,    man can kill only the body .

W  fear only HE who can cast both body and soul into hell fire .     I guess I should bring that last line to the ones who keep saying their is no literal lake of fire .

27 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

National hurricane center is a wonderful site. I use it frequently because arizona gets affected by west coast hurricanes. 

This is the projected path of michael. 

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/152003.shtml?cone#contents

WE LOVE YOU SISTER .   MANY STILL PRAY FOR YOU .     YOU ARE LOVED .    NOW leap up and praise the LORD .

18 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. 
https://www.worthychristianforums.com/terms

Just relax .       PARD , I have been called anti Christ and son of perdition .   You don't see me complaining .   I GOT JESUS , SO I GOT REAL HOPE .   lets not try and get folks in trouble .

I could have had several reported .    TOO BUSY REJOICING IN THE LORD and praying for them.  

33 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi and ha, I find N.C. too risky for me to go live at by  personal choice- less God directs me to go. I keep looking at it, but between floods, storms, bad weather, toxic waste from as far back as the 1930's from Alcoa spreading PCB's, polluted waters of the lakes and the fish being contaminated, and the regressive State Income tax system I'd rather stick my finger in a live light bulb socket-

Yet if God does want me to go to Bear Paw Resorts at Murphy and buy that home I looked at there,  then okay, if He wants me to buy at Lake Nantahala okay too. If he wants me to buy at Ashville He had better provide me a few more resources.

In the meantime, I'll continue to cherish the church and the town He has led me, to do  my own life's service and battle,  sitting on the suncoast sailing, kayaking, playing amongst the alligators, while serving a church there.

Seriously, I find I go were God leads me. I don't often know where that is until I look back and see the why of it. It is where I am led, not where I would naturally choose.

Hey, if I could choose the world would be 1959 forever, and I would be at San Diego CA., but the world is not forever it changes and it is all going to burn anyway. Might as well live where God leads, and not where I choose of my own accord, then ask if there are some fun adventures to be had along the way. As for today there are many I guess in need of help, many providing it and I pray for the safety of those in need. Plus I pray for the wonderful helpers of those in need, many of whom just barely finished returning from helping up at North Carolina.

Btw. I dont pay state tax because . If I am not required to pay federal tax: I automatically am exempt from nc state tax. That is much better than Az that I paid out hundreds a yr. Ill take "regressive".?

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That is because climate change GIVES THEM THE POWER ,    and its what they want .     Following Christ would mean they would have to reject the love of self , money and power .

Climate change to them is nothing more than CONTROL for more power .   Instead of seeing it for what it is ,  they only mock and hate GOD more .    

A world on this path ,   is a world on a path that ends in total destruction .    IT seems to not matter what storms destroy what ,  THEY ONLY SAY we WILL REBUILD , we will

be our own GODS .       And they hate and mock GOD only more .       THIS pattern IS the what has sprung from the romans one pattern .     WE WILL SEE IT ONLY WORSEN .

they will only hate God more and shake the fist at him and all who are HIS .       But that don't cause us fear .   NOPE we GOT JESUS , we the ONES WITH ALL THE HOPE . 

WE WIN CAUSE JESUS WON .      YEAH ,     ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN SISTER .    WE don't fear man ,    man can kill only the body .

W  fear only HE who can cast both body and soul into hell fire .     I guess I should bring that last line to the ones who keep saying their is no literal lake of fire .

Climate change would pad their greedy pockets more if they could just get it passed! The agenda  is also to guilt american citizens into believing that we are causing the change in climate therefore justfying them laying yet another tax on us. Darn it Hillary!!! She ruined their plans LOL 

Edited by 1sheep

1 minute ago, Davida said:

It's frightening how the left progressive governments are using climate change propaganda to enforce their power & control while they ignore needs of the populace. 

DOES a mind that rejects GOD know what is best for it .   THEY IN DEEP PERIL of delusion .     DEEP DELUSOIN , very deep , so deep their is no bottom to its depth .

And they just keep falling .    THEY HATE GOD SISTER .  THEY HATE HIM with their whole being now .   

The only thing we can do is warn , rebuke , correct ,  POINT TO JESUS and pray they reiceve the truth .      BUT WE KNOW, BY GODS GRACE ,  what days these are .

and it sure said , but evil men and seducers shall ONLY wax worse and worse , deceiving and BEING deceived .    WE SEEING what BOTH CHRIST and the APOSTLES warned

us would come in the last days .  WE SEEING IT .   WE SEEING IT .    SO let us thank GOD for HIS grace and do all to warn against the deceivers and their deceptions .

YOU LOVED SISTER .   THE LAMBS aint going to compromise .   JESUS HAS US ,    HE is ours and WE are HIS and we going to follow ONLY the lamb , by the indwelling power of HIS GRACE .

YOU JUST LEAP up and praise the LORD and keep warning.

6 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I've never reported anyone since being a member here, this was just a reminder to the poster of what the rules state. So are you suggesting we should just ignore the rules of the forum and let people do and say whatever they want? This is a Christian site, so it seems being obedient to the rules would be somewhat important wouldn't you think? What kind of message do you suppose it sends to visitors and new members when we as seasoned members don't follow the rules of the forum? 

That only works on liberals my friend .    But be assured I am not political .    And the message it sends is ,   MARVEL NOT if the world hates you  .   Man we got to TOUGHEN UP .

if words make us offended or fearful ,    WAIT TILL REAL PERSECUTION begins .     You know , the KIND that happens when you say REPENT and BELIEVE IN JESUS .

OH ,   it is a stone of stumbling and rock of OFFENSE to those who reject .    AND if you were SO WORRIED about the forum ,  WHY DID YOU NOT RATHER private email one sheep  .

WHY say it with hopes one will come along and REPORT IT .     YEAH .      YOU know WHY you said it .      You could have just spoken to one sheep in private .

But no ,   you want one sheep banned . IF NOT ,   you would have told one sheep in private , NOT FOR ALL TO SEE .  

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I've never reported anyone since being a member here, this was just a reminder to the poster of what the rules state. So are you suggesting we should just ignore the rules of the forum and let people do and say whatever they want? This is a Christian site, so it seems being obedient to the rules would be somewhat important wouldn't you think? What kind of message do you suppose it sends to visitors and new members when we as seasoned members don't follow the rules of the forum? 

I asked a question? Is that against the rules? 

You can paint it any way you choose. 

What kind of message do you send therefore causing babes to stumble with your preterist stance and half truth gospel? 

I pray the Lord makes them blind to your take on things.   

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

If someone publicly insults someone, why shouldn't they be made aware of it publicly? If this was a discussion between a group of people sitting at a table and someone said something inappropriate to another party at the table, wouldn't you speak up and say something to the one who did the insulting, or would you remain silent?

IF I were in private and not on forums .  I WOULD rebuke a whole lot harder than this .  We cant even call a spade a spade in some cases here .

OH the LORD gave me a way around it on forums .   so have fun banning me .      WE need to just go ahead and drop this and get back to the subject at hand .