• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/2001

It seems like my team and my classmates have all turned against me in a way that they just won't socialize with me. I am always looking for a relationship with a girl but it seems as if I am to ugly to be in one. I feel like I know what I am talking about but it seems like I know nothing. I have not done anything wrong. I just do not know why this is happening to me. I am a good student, stay on task, I do not drink, do drugs or smoke but it seems like I keep getting pushed more into the shadows.  What can I do to change this? 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Welcome to Worthy, nkingman.   That is how Jesus felt as well.  People thought he was a mad man and rejected Him as well.  The people He came to save in Jerusalem rejected Him.  He was taunted and ridiculed even when He was dying for things he didn't do.  If you are a Christian, Jesus is praying for you.  Jesus said we would be treated the way He was treated if we are trying to live godly lives.  

The best I can tell you is that someday you will be out of school in working in the real world.  They won'd be quite as cliquish then but the world isn''t getting any better.  

You aren't alone.  My grandchildren who are 14 to 20 years are going through the same things.  Try finding a youth group in a good church to attend and you may find a few friends there.  But people are people.  It gets better when you have a career or a job good enough to support a family;   nicer girls take you more seriously then.  Jesus said "in the world you will have tribulation.  Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 10/22/2018 at 7:41 PM, nkingman01 said:

It seems like my team and my classmates have all turned against me in a way that they just won't socialize with me. I am always looking for a relationship with a girl but it seems as if I am to ugly to be in one. I feel like I know what I am talking about but it seems like I know nothing. I have not done anything wrong. I just do not know why this is happening to me. I am a good student, stay on task, I do not drink, do drugs or smoke but it seems like I keep getting pushed more into the shadows.  What can I do to change this? 

Hi, Sorry that you are suffering at this time. 

May I share with you from the far side of the spectrum, as I am 75 years old, that life is not fair. And thank God for that, otherwise we would all be doomed  to our own faults and sin.  But because God does have  love for each of us we each have the opportunity to be safe in the care of Jesus as His own willing servants, doing His Father's will. Life in this world as it is today is not easy, and there is much that  is  discouraging and even mean to have to contend with all through it. YET there is much that will make it not only more bearable, but absolutely exciting!

Sure, it is our Lord Jesus and our opportunity to be His  bond-servant that is exciting. The personal goal to attain is the strong willing-servant relationship between your Lord your savior your God, and yourself first. Then  work and work hard at being the servant that  the Holy Spirit will enable you to become as  God's gift  to you personally.  Do talk with parents, with family, with teachers, with pastors, leaders and with church associates  presuming you have  a church about your difficulty feeling comfortable in your situation as it exists right now.

My prayer is: May God lead you to seek out what He has already set aside just for you, and may He provide to you the strength and will to become full in the areas He wills for you to excel.

He knows you personally. God has personal interest in you. Please consider asking of God in your prayers each day what He wills for you to be focusing on. Ask Him how you might make friends in this world and still be His good servant too.

As an aside; I have been personally enlightened and favorably impressed with a book that I am recommending might help you consider just how hard you want to work for success in attaining  goals- it is by the figure skater Scott Hamilton titled "Finish First , winning changes everything." It is a secular book, Scott Hamilton does reference many scriptures and that is fine, but if you do begin to read it what  you might better see is just how  others have had  to make very difficult decisions about suffering adversity, and also about being popular, versus  focusing on what real top notch success requires of a person.

May God bless you greatly in your struggles that you may excel. Amen

Edited by Neighbor