Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ayin jade

Liberal protestors threaten tucker carlson

Recommended Posts

Someone (not naming who) asked who is getting threatened by liberals. Here is a case where violence was threatened against tucker carlson and his family. 

If you dont like this link, you can find it on a bunch of other places, like abc news, fox news, associated press etc.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/protesters-chant-outside-tucker-carlson-home-fox-news-host/

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to jail George Soros.....   the whole world would appreciate it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Someone (not naming who) asked who is getting threatened by liberals. Here is a case where violence was threatened against tucker carlson and his family. 

If you dont like this link, you can find it on a bunch of other places, like abc news, fox news, associated press etc.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/protesters-chant-outside-tucker-carlson-home-fox-news-host/

 

This has been a growing problem where they are no longer capable of discussion, dialogue or even debate but must resort to verbal assaults, intimidation, fear tactics and I suppose physical violence is next. Next phase, the equivalence of the Brown Shirts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in the 1960's when protestors gathered and there were more than 3 gathered together without having a permit, the police would come with bullhorns, billy clubs and tear gas blaring out of their bullhorns, "You must disperse, this is an unlawful assembly!" (I had been the recepient of tear gas and bill clubs more than once back then). 

Why aren't they applying similar measures to these thugs?

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the author of the article should not call them protestors.  They are not protestors.  They are rioters and strictly speaking they are criminals in that they are engaged in an unlawful assembly and they are threatening harm to Tucker and his family.  That is enough to spend some time behind bars.   But first we must correctly identify who and  what they are.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Back in the 1960's when protestors gathered and there were more than 3 gathered together without having a permit, the police would come with bullhorns, billy clubs and tear gas blaring out of their bullhorns, "You must disperse, this is an unlawful assembly!" (I had been the recepient of tear gas and bill clubs more than once back then). 

Why aren't they applying similar measures to these thugs?

They are not applying same measures as back then because the USA is alot more corrupt now. Wrong is now right and satans followers are fighting against all that is goid even more like voracious wolves!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I think the author of the article should not call them protestors.  They are not protestors.  They are rioters and strictly speaking they are criminals in that they are engaged in an unlawful assembly and they are threatening harm to Tucker and his family.  That is enough to spend some time behind bars.   But first we must correctly identify who and  what they are.

Yep. They are violent rioters! We dont hear the left saying those words. Instead they soft shoe it. 

The radical left is brazenly breaking one law after another and we here crickets! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×