• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Butero said:

After Blood Bought tells you the name of that minister, what are you going to do with that million dollars?  :laugh:

It is funny how many preachers there are that will make boasts like that, they have a huge following, and there are people that know so little about scripture, they don't even know the passage you mentioned is in the Bible.  

I am quite sure that minister would interpret the scripture i gave to mean something opposite to what Jesus actually said in it.. There is no way that men who love money would give over 1 million dollars to anyone else ? .. that would be against their personal religon. lol

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Once again, any sense of irony goes straight over the heads of some.This teacher does not have any thing close to a million dollars . She barely makes ends meet. She was exaggerating to make the point that she is certain that what she is arguing against ( give up your sins to be saved) is Not in the Bible . She is correct.Nowhere in the KJV does  it say we must give up our sins to be saved.Ever hear the expression  “ if I am wrong I will eat my hat!”  It’s kinda like that......Guvd her a break ...especially in light of the fact that nobody has shown she is mistake.Repent ( turn to God) to be saved. Not repent by conquering all your sins or be willing to try to conquer your sins.I’ll say it again—- trying to stop sinning is GREAT, in fact I try to get the sin out of my own life.Obedience is great! God wants it! Every day I try to be obedient  Every day I fall short. Every day I need God’s Grace.I suspect that you do too. All these things are good in there place. They just do not save you. Faith in the Shed Blood and that alone is what saves.Repentance is like a bridge between Spiritual blindness and faith in Christ.It is a must for Salvation.It has to be properly understood.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
On 11/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, Cletus said:

Adstar got to it before me so the one million dollars should go to Adstar. 

Please do not go out and by that fancy yacht just yet.....

If Jesus was saying what you “ think” He was saying, you could throw out just about everything Paul ever write in his epistles.If Jesus was telling these guys, in essence “ Hey , guys, now is the time for you to straighten up and start keeping the Law so you will not go to Hell!”you might as well forget about how Abraham and all  Believers after him were justified by faith ALONE.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:13AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I lifted this from another thread....I thought it might be pertainent to the discussion here...

If you have a KJV handy, pick it up and find me any verse that states we have to repent of our sins to be saved.If you can do this, I can connect you with a Bible teacher that will give you one million dollars.

LUKE.13:1-5 (NKJV) = Repent or Perish

13:1 There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.”

JOHN.3:14-18 (NKJV) = 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

MATTHEW.4:17 = 17 From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

7 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ Nothing But The Blood”. I certainly hope nobody here is guilty of that.I REALLY hope nobody adds to that song when God asks you on Judgement Day——“ Why should I let you into My Heaven?” 

MATTHEW.7:15-23 (NKJV) =

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I Never Knew You

21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

8 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Repent ( turn to God) to be saved. Not repent by conquering all your sins or be willing to try to conquer your sins.

That's because you do not know the big difference between fallen Man's involuntary/unintentional inherited Original Sin from Adam and their own voluntary sins/evil-works, if any-wrt intentional sins like murder, adultery and stealing. Involuntary inherited Adam's Original Sin(AOS) may lead to voluntary sins, eg immoral sexual lust in the heart --> adultery(MATTHEW.5:27-30).

As per ROMANS.5:12, all men sinned and are cursed with spiritual death or hell when they die(GENESIS.2:17 & 3:19) because of AOS or the sin of the first man. The blood of Jesus Christ primarily atoned for AOS(HEBREWS.9:22, LEVITICUS.17:11) thus removing God's curse of spiritual death for all men who believe = saved from hell when they die. The blood of Jesus Christ secondarily also atoned for the resultant voluntary sins arising from inherited AOS, eg the murderous Paul was forgiven and saved by Jesus Christ and he murdered or sinned the same sin no more. Similarly for King David who committed murder and adultery, ie he repented, was forgiven by God and sinned the same sin no more. 

But what if Gentile Christians go and sin the same sin again and again or go and sin some more(cf JOHN.5:14 & 8:11), eg due to ignorance of OT Law or Moses Law or heeding deceiving spirits or doctrines of demons(1TIMOTHY.4:1) like relying on personal convictions(= like New Age philosophy, cf DEUT.12:8 & 13:18), witchcraft(1SAMUEL.15:23), Hyper-Grace and Prosperity Gospel.? ...

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

HEBREWS.6:4-8 = 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

IOW, salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ alone and not by the good works of the Law. Conversely, non-salvation is by non-faith or no-more-faith alone and not by the evil-works of breaking the Law or sins. OTOH, willful sins can lead to no-more-faith or lost-faith while suffering for their sins = non-salvation or lost salvation, eg curse God/Jesus and die(JOB.2:9). Hence .......

REVELATION.22:12-17 = Jesus Testifies to the Churches

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Edited by discipler777

3 hours ago, Butero said:

She can deny and refute till she turns blue in the face, but she owes a lot of money.  :)

Her money is safe and sound ......nobody has come up with the verse from the KJV..... “ quit sinning to be saved”.That is mainly due to the fact that this is impossible.I think we all share the desire to stop sinning. The Bible  , in fact  , says as much.....paraphrasing.....”The very desire desire to live right is a gift of the Holy Spirit” I never see you guys ever mention the word “ grace”. It’s like it never existed.Now, of course if it was ever mentioned, The first thing to be trotted out is “ license to sin”.Nobody wants such a thing.If  I had a license to slice off my lips with a razor blade do you think I would use it ? Why not? Obviously because I would only hurt MYSELF. Same thing with a license to sin. Why would I desire to sin? When we sin we hurt OURSELVES. AND outhers.AND God! Anybody who would try to take advantage of Grace is a fool.And do you think God did not see this coming when He offered His free Grace to all?Duh.Nobody on your side ever mentions the word “ chastisement “ either. As if IT never existed either.If my daughter dies something wrong accidently her punishment would be very minor, if at all. If she purposely does something that she KNOWS is wrong her punishment will be severe.She is still my daughter. Don’t you think God could work the same way . He does .If a Believer goes too far, God will strike him dead and bring him home early.Believers should not sin    ,but they do.Many will make it to Heaven because of their faith, yet God had to kick them in the rear- end all the way there.Obedience is wisdom.... not all Believers posess That wisdom.That is why “where sin abounds, grace abounds more”  We ALL need it.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Butero said:

It would be easy to dispute what she is saying using scripture.  I have seen her stuff on YouTube, but she would just deny the plain meaning.  Shooting fish in a barrel?  I would love to debate this woman.  We could sit across a table from each other and debate the teachings of the Bible.  

I am surprised you are okay with female Bible teachers.  I don't run into many people with your beliefs that are.

She knows Scripture better than anybody I have ever seen.As far as that goes, even Satan can quote Scripture.We must “ show ourselves to be good students of the Word, RIGHTLY DIVIDING Scripture. That is the important thing. That is where she excels.I pray to God that He send me to those teachers whose doctrine is Biblical and whose teachings are sound.I believe God has answered my prayers.....Renee is not the only person I listen to.....there are many others who agree with her.She says nothing that Ralph “ Yankee” Arnold doesn’t say  or Hank Lindstrom   or many others agree with.She would have NO problem refuting the “Jesus saves, but you have to have perfectly timed and lucky repentance lest you die without repentance from your latest sin and wake up in Hell.” The Blood Just couldn’t cover those .The first half of the Gospel found in 1 cor15:1-4 procaims “ Jesus died for our sins”. Some have to qualify it.That would be adding to it.VERY dangerous ground. Christ’s sacrifice is “ of no benefit to them”. Gulp. It would be wise to look real hard at ourselves and make sure one is not adding to that Gospel.You can accuse me of many things, but this is one area I am secure..... I never add to the Gospel......NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD..... is what I will go to my grave believing and teaching......read the lyrics if you want to know everything that Renee and I believe.....let’s see your group argue with THAT! People sing it and don’t believe it—- that should be against the Law—- what an insult it must be to God.

10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Her money is safe and sound ......nobody has come up with the verse from the KJV.....

That's because you and her refuse to accept the Bible KJV Gospel verses given by others to prove that repentance is required before salvation or the remission of sins, similar to how the Jews refused to accept Jesus as the Christ/Messiah/Saviour and proceeded to murder Him because He did not fullfil their desires for a Great Military Commander Jesus/Joshua Christ(JOHN.6:15).

The New Testament epistles have many such verses, eg HEBREWS.9:22 = Without shedding of blood, there is no remission(of sins), 1JOHN.1:7 = 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 2 Corinthians 7:10 = For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

The Gospels say that God sent John the Baptist to prepare the way for the Lord/God Jesus Christ. How did he prepare the way.? John the Baptist went into all the region around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.(LUKE.3:2-4) So, when the Lord Jesus Christ finally arrived on the scene, He began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”(MATTHEW.4:17)

At LUKE.13:1-5, Jesus Christ told His disciples that if they did not repent, they will likewise perish as the Galileans. This "perish" alluded to His earlier declaration at JOHN.3:14-18 that those who did not believe in Him would perish or be condemned to everlasting hell.

Even though the good works of the Law do not save believers from hell, the good works of the Law are essential for their remaining life on earth = a good, peaceful, loving, joyful and long life on earth, until their death and resurrection/rapture at the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ to earth. If a Gentile Christian ignorantly or wantonly sins or does evil-works willfully by committing murder, adultery, incest or witchcraft, what do you think will happen to him/her.?(cf 1CORINTHIANS.5:5 & 11:30, 1TIMOTHY.4:1, JOB.2:9, HEBREWS.10:26-31 & 6:4-8, 1JOHN.5:16-17) Willful sins can lead to the loss of faith while in suffering/judgment = loss of salvation.(1COR.6:9-10, REVELATION.22:14-15)

Edited by discipler777

36 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

That's because you and her refuse to accept the Bible KJV Gospel verses given by others to prove that repentance is required before salvation or the remission of sins, similar to how the Jews refused to accept Jesus as the Christ/Messiah/Saviour and proceeded to murder Him because He did not fullfil their desires for a Great Military Commander Jesus/Joshua Christ(JOHN.6:15). The New Testament epistles has many such verses, eg HEBREWS.9:22 = Without shedding of blood, there is no remission(of sins), 1JOHN.1:7 = 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 2 Corinthians 7:10 = For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

The Gospels say that God sent John the Baptist to prepare the way for the Lord/God Jesus Christ. How did he prepare the way.? John the Baptist went into all the region around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.(LUKE.3:2-4) So, when the Lord Jesus Christ finally arrived on the scene, He began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”(MATTHEW.4:17)

At LUKE.13:1-5, Jesus Christ told His disciples that if they did not repent, they will likewise perish as the Galileans. This "perish" alluded to His earlier declaration at JOHN.3:14-18 that those who did not believe in Him would perish or be condemned to everlasting hell.

Even though the good works of the Law does not save believers from hell, the good works of the Law are essential for their remaining life on earth = a good, peaceful, loving, joyful and long life on earth, until their death and resurrection/rapture at the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ to earth. If a Gentile Christian ignorantly or wantonly sins willfully by committing murder, adultery, incest or witchcraft, what do you think will happen to him/her.?(cf 1CORINTHIANS.5:5, 1TIMOTHY.4:1, JOB.2:9, HEBREWS.10:26-31 & 6:4-8, 1JOHN.5:16-17)

I would expect that if the offender were a member of the Body of Christ ,  that person would be forgiven , just like all the other Murderers who were Believers......just like Moses, David and Paul.God took there faith and counted it as righteousness.All of them were chastised severely, yet saved.

Jesus said we are no better than a murderer if we have ever hated anybody.By that standard , I would say that you and I are guilty of murder.Ever experience any lust for a woman? I have...still do sometimes.I bet we are both adulterers if what Jesus said was true.What a fix we are in! If only God would give us a way out of this mess.I found a way to get my sins cast into the deepest part of the Ocean where they will never be remembered again.Now I can concentrate on my faith. That thing that saved me and keeps me saved. The thing God will ask me about. The thing that I will be rewarded for.All this concern about sin, the obsession with something God took care of 2000 years ago, why, it’s enough to make one think Jesus shed His Blood for nothing! It’s like Jesus never died for our sins.The Gospel thAt saves us ( 1cor15:1-4) says different.If one believes the Gospel and wants to continue in sin, thinking he can sin and get away with it—- like Charles Stanley has said—— just try it! Just don’t be surprised when God sets you rear- end on fire! God knows how to get straying sheep back on the right path .Speaking from experience , He does not play around.If God chose to damn every Christian that went astray , there would be no hope for any of us.Agreed?An unrepentant Christian will  be shown  the error of his ways.If we judge ourselves , God will cut us some slack.....if we are stubborn and continue in sin, it ain’t gonna be pretty.Like the guy who slept with his stepmother without repentance, he was handed over to Satan to slap the stupid out of him.Lesson learned, he was welcomed back into the church.This is an example to all Believers who think they can use grace as a license to sin.Go for it , fool. See how much you like being turned over to one who is Pure Evil.God will not be mocked.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I would expect that if the offender were a member of the Body of Christ ,  that person would be forgiven , just like all the other Murderers who were Believers......just like Moses, David and Paul.God took there faith and counted it as righteousness.All of them were chastised severely, yet saved.

After repenting of their sins of murder and seeking forgiveness from God, David and Paul did not go and murder some more. Moses did not go and commit the same sin again and again. Likewise, saved Gentile Christians should not go and sin the same sin again and again or go and sin some more willful sins.(JOHN.5:14 & 8:11) Willful sins can lead to the loss of faith while in suffering/judgment = loss of salvation.(1COR.6:9-10, REVELATION.22:14-15)

Of course, not even Christians are perfect, ie they may go and commit other sins later on, especially unintentional ones through negligence, mistakes, misunderstanding, etc and 1JOHN.2:1-2 applies for forgiveness of the sins, but the Christian sinners/Law-breakers will still usually have to reap what they sow or suffer the consequences of their sins. Are convicted Christian murderers, rapists, thieves, drunk drivers or traffic offenders let off or been given the "Get Out of Jail Free" card by God/Jesus or the law-enforcement-authorities.? Of course, it is best for Christians to be like Paul, ie go and murder no more or go and sin no more.

Edited by discipler777