• Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

15 hours ago, pinacled said:

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Yirmiyahu(Jeremiah 1;5

And the spirit of prophecy is?

Something I learned in the spirit of knowledge(milk)and understanding(honey) is that honey nourishes the soul and brings life to the bones.

With Christ in me I love God with my heart and soul, then as I am in Christ I love my neighbor.....

, perspectivly

Blessings are the children's bread. 

That is talking about in Gods thoughts, and in His mind. NOT in reality.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 11/30/2018 at 10:16 AM, maryjayne said:

You believe we existed before birth? where does it say that in scripture?

One example is when Our Father Love states that He hated Essua befire he was even born of flesh.

Also Our Father states that some are pre-destined.

Also; " In the Beginning" the first statement in the textbook, is not about Temporal earth; it about the earth that was created to be inhabited forever; Before the overthrow of Satan/Death.

Our Father does not start Temporal earth until the second day of creation; as obviously the 1st day of creation is Our Fathers perfect plan of Salvation in & through HIS Annointed One; The Light : )

But that plan didn't start until Our Father Love's Spirit stopped brooding over the waters; and dont forget what Peter said;

Brethern, i would that ye be not ignorant of this one thing; a day of Almighty God "IS" as a thousand years of man and a thousand years of man "IS" as a day to Almighty God.

Time is only a measuring tool : )

• Brilliant! 1

On 11/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, Faithbuilders said:

Scripture please

Not my job to circumcise your mind : ) Study, or read & believe English litteraly : ) but that calls for trust in humans lol

10 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

Not my job to circumcise your mind : ) Study, or read & believe English litteraly : ) but that calls for trust in humans lol

Validate what you said with Gods word! This is a christian site where the Bible is the sole authority.  

On 11/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, Faithbuilders said:

Since you never know when the devil will attack, you need to have every part of the armor on at all times! When He attack, you don't have time to say, "hold on mr. devil, let me put my armor on first."

No you dont : ) but what some, actually most believe is taking the Lord's name in vain; is nothing more than practising a Christian ( Christ-like) command; because once those words come out of ones mouth/church; things change, real fast : ) 

and yes thats what happens if you get caught with your pants down, still get through it : )

Because you don't have time to say it properly; ALMIGHTY God, damn this evil that is before my face, in & through the name of Your Son and Our Temporal Lord, King and Everybodies personal Saviour, Jesus The Christ/Yashua The Messiah : )

Rock On ?

On 11/26/2018 at 5:55 PM, Whistleblower said:

In Reality we dont need that armour everyday, unless someone is actually going through a tribulation from Satan.

Everyday is tribulation for those who walj in the spirit contrary to the world! What reality are you speaking of? 

Provide scripture for this comment! Back it up

6 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Validate what you said with Gods word! This is a christian site where the Bible is the sole authority.  

Christ/ Messiah is not just my authority, but Everybodies elses too. Period

Freedom of Speech is the Freewill gift given to All,for Their Freedom of Belief $$$ and Our Freedom of Speech, the thing is though, these gifts are about the same subject; Christ/ Messiah, and only one side begs for $$$ in Christ/Messiah's name. The other side is being squashed by taking away our gift from Christ Messiah and because of advantage $ and big swelling words.

Truth is Easy.period

Belief is hard lol and messy,Just study the old testament when belief applied : )

Now its Believe in whats been proven.

Every time anyone hits a ban button because it doesn't line up with their own beliefs, they are working for instead of christ ( anti- christ)

Have fun : )

20 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Everyday is tribulation for those who walj in the spirit contrary to the world! What reality are you speaking of? 

Provide scripture for this comment! Back it up

You a cop? Or just writing another book : )

One of Our Father Love's promises; i will Never send you more than 10 days of tribulation at a time, without giving you a breather.

and FYI, im not a walking textbook;Lol do your own homework.

6 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

Christ/ Messiah is not just my authority, but Everybodies elses too. Period

Freedom of Speech is the Freewill gift given to All,for Their Freedom of Belief $$$ and Our Freedom of Speech, the thing is though, these gifts are about the same subject; Christ/ Messiah, and only one side begs for $$$ in Christ/Messiah's name. The other side is being squashed by taking away our gift from Christ Messiah and because of advantage $ and big swelling words.

Truth is Easy.period

Belief is hard lol and messy,Just study the old testament when belief applied : )

Now its Believe in whats been proven.

Every time anyone hits a ban button because it doesn't line up with their own beliefs, they are working for instead of christ ( anti- christ)

Have fun : )

You dont have a scripture to back what your natural mind thinks. Just more words without meat or even milk for that matter

Just now, 1sheep said:

You dont have a scripture to back what your natural mind thinks. Just more words without meat or even milk for that matter

One issue that matters; Our Fathers; do you SHARE it?