• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

We obey out of thankfulness to the cross, not in fear of losing salvation

You better believe we ought to be thankful .    THE SALVATION of the LORD is my JOY and the JOY of the LORD my strength .

But if a man continues not in Christ he is cast out .   Their simply is no  going around this .    WE know its soley by grace we are saved

We know it is HE working in us that which is well pleasing in HIS SIGHT .   But if we heed not HE who speaks from heaven , who unctions us BY THE SPIRIT

we wont make it .   HIS SPIRIT LEADS and we follow and obey .      HIS SPIRIT LEADS and we follow and obey .      HIS SPIRIT LEADS and we follow and obey .

The thief on the cross is the perfect example that we are saved by Grace alone .    But if a man continues not in Christ to the end ,   faithful to the end ,   HE will be told I never knew you.

WHY does that scare you so much .    My friend LET us behold the goodness of GOD and the serverity of GOD .   

Let no man be as essau who sold his birthright ,  as a fornicator ,  let us endure faithful to the END .   FOR we are made PARTAKERS IF WE HOLD that confidence steadfast TO THE END.

LET every man or woman who names the name of Christ depart from inquity .   

Let us CLING to the LORD and learn the bible well.     Let us read ONLY the bible and start over fresh .     and I do mean ONLY as in ONLY as in ONLY the bible .

Far too many men are twisting things . SO let us go back and learn FOR OURSELVES and truly seek YE THE LORD one and all,  AND HE WILL feed us as we have need .

Look at the GOODNESS of GOD that he has given to those who believe .    WE have received GOODNESS ,   CONTINUE in the GOODNESS of GOD ,

for if one continues not in Christ , in the goodness of GOD , I warn us all he or she will be cast out .  WE are the servants to whom we obey and thus let all obey and follow

THE SPIRIT and get well fed on the HOLY SCRIPTURES so as we are made wise unto salvation through our faith .

FOR MANY men lie to us .   THEY have made churches wise unto SLAVATION through faith in men .     For a man who is in bondage of sin , is not free , no matter

what the pastors say .  ONLY WHO the SON SETS FREE IS FREE .    AND HIS MISSION , to set us FREE FROM SIN , from the power of darkness of satan

START OVER ,  HURRY ,  do not wait ,  no , do not hesistate .    THE LORD desires none to perish , but perish they will if they COME NOT TO HIM and CONTINUE IN HIM

to the end .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

in fact, what is ironic is they use Scripture from the Book of Hebrews to negate what Jesus promised us in the very same book, ...I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5. ...kinda like Jesus anticipated this heresy in the last days and the Holy Spirit added it in.

HEBREWS.13:5-6 (NKJV) 5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” 6 So we may boldly say:

“The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

DEUTERONOMY.31:1-6 = Joshua the New Leader of Israel

1 Then Moses went and spoke these words to all Israel. 2 And he said to them: “I am one hundred and twenty years old today. I can no longer go out and come in. Also the Lord has said to me, ‘You shall not cross over this Jordan.’ 3 The Lord your God Himself crosses over before you; He will destroy these nations from before you, and you shall dispossess them. Joshua himself crosses over before you, just as the Lord has said. 4 And the Lord will do to them as He did to Sihon and Og, the kings of the Amorites and their land, when He destroyed them. 5 The Lord will give them over to you, that you may do to them according to every commandment which I have commanded you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

You need to be rightly dividing the Word. HEBREWS.13:5 was quoted by Paul from DEUTERONOMY.31:6.

Yes, Joshua and the Jews went on to possess the Promised Land in 1500BC with God's ever-present help in the battles ahead. But what eventually happened to Israel and the Jews.? Didn't the Jews and their kings later sinned against God(= broke His Law/commandments), got cursed by God and eventually lost their kingdom of Israel/Judah to foreign empires in 800BC.? Didn't the Jews and Israel reject Jesus as the Christ/Messiah/Saviour and murdered Him in 33AD.? Didn't the Jews' revered Holy Temple of Jerusalem got destroyed by the Roman Army in 70AD.?

Similarly, like Israel and the stubborn Jews, the above verse "I will never leave you nor forsake you" is of no avail to those OSASers who may go and ignorantly or willfully sin some more or sin repeatedly(cf JOHN.5:14 & 8:11). No point starting great once-saved but eventually ending up unsaved like Israel and the stubborn Jews above - this is what may happen to some stubborn OSASers or Hyper-gracers, ie unable to hold on to the "Promised Land" or the kingdom of God(1COR.6:9-10) or once saved, later becoming unsaved.

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

Ezek 13

“ ‘Because they lead my people astray, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash, 11therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and violent winds will burst forth. 12When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, “Where is the whitewash you covered it with?” 13“ ‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury. 14I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it b falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am the Lord. 15So I will pour out my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, “The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it, 16those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign Lord.” ’

Matt 7

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

49 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Ezek 13:10

Matthew 7

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

MATTHEW.5:17-20 (NKJV) Christ Fulfills the Law

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

JOHN.14:21-24  21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?”

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

False prophets/teachers teach, approve and condone willful sinning by new once-saved Christians as never causing them to lose their salvation. They may also do as they say. False prophets/teachers approve, condone and may themselves do the works of iniquity or lawlessness. They approve, condone or may themselves bear bad fruit or evil works, typical of willful Law-breakers/sinners.

Wonder who are these false prophets/teachers that Jesus/God was referring to at EZEK.13 and MATTHEW.7.?

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 hours ago, Butero said:

The garment is washed clean by the blood of Jesus, and remains clean unless you soil it again through willful sin.  Then it must be washed, just like dirty clothes need to be washed.  That requires confession of those sins, and then, the same blood makes them clean again.  Nobody is trying to take a dirty garment into heaven, except the OSAS crowd that believes they are filthy sinners.  

The world is passing away and so also the body so what garment are you referring to?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, discipler777 said:

The irony of your anti-anti-OSAS post is that as an OSAS adherent, you should also be believing that anti-OSAS adherents are also "once saved ALWAYS saved", no matter what they do as anti-OSAS adherents. Instead, you contradict your own OSAS teachings by condemning anti-OSAS adherents as unsaved or accursed or rejecters of the Gospel and preaching an "accursed" message. So, your own words have proven that OSAS is false.

IOW, if OSAS, anti-OSAS adherents are also OSAS. No.?

Huh?   Could you please find a way to simplify this....it’s difficult for my 65 year old , senile brain  to wrap my head around this..plus, I am heavily medicated.....lol

10 hours ago, Butero said:

Just more spin. 

It will be interesting to see on Judgement Day, If Jesus sees His Sacrifice on the Cross as “spin”.... with all due respect, Butero.....are you aware of what you are saying? Have you lost your mind?

9 hours ago, Butero said:

Satan knows if he can get people believing in OSAS, he can take them to hell, as they continue to live a life of unconfessed willful sins.  Many who believe OSAS don't live that way, but many are openly confessing they are filthy to this day.  

Isaiah had the universal reaction to meeting God......” Woe is me, For I am UNCLEAN”I am no better than Isaiah and neither are you .If you think you are anything more than a filthy sinner when you stand before a perfect God it will be human pride that tells you that Satanic lie.Thank God, Jesus took my sin and my filth and put it on the Cross and He sees me now as perfect , simply because I believed His Gospel and did not add to it.

In strictly human terms I am not what anybody would consider filthy.I  am not that different from you, Butero. I try not to sin.On the rare occasions where I commit an obviously willfull sin, I don’t even have to think about repenting—- it comes automatically.Sin sickens me and I would not be unkind or hurt anybody if you put a gun to my head

Paul had been a born-again Believer for many years when he penned Romans 7......He saw himself as  a wretched sinner, which he was, standing before God and His Perfection.Practically speaking , in common human terms , I bet he was the sweetest,kindest man around.I would never compare myself to Paul,but we have a few things in common.But for the covering of the Blood, we would all be worthless and filthy.God help us if we think we have “ arrived” this side of receiving our new Spiritual bodies in Heaven.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Isaiah had the universal reaction to meeting God......” Woe is me, For I am UNCLEAN”I am no better than Isaiah and neither are you .If you think you are anything more than a filthy sinner when you stand before a perfect God it will be human pride that tells you that Satanic lie.Thank God, Jesus took my sin and my filth and put it on the Cross and He sees me now as perfect , simply because I believed His Gospel and did not add to it.

In strictly human terms I am not what anybody would consider filthy.I  am not that different from you, Butero. I try not to sin.On the rare occasions where I commit an obviously willfull sin, I don’t even have to think about repenting—- it comes automatically.Sin sickens me and I would not be unkind or hurt anybody if you put a gun to my head

Paul had been a born-again Believer for many years when he penned Romans 7......He saw himself as  a wretched sinner, which he was, standing before God and His Perfection.Practically speaking , in common human terms , I bet he was the sweetest,kindest man around.I would never compare myself to Paul,but we have a few things in common.But for the covering of the Blood, we would all be worthless and filthy.God help us if we think we have “ arrived” this side of receiving our new Spiritual bodies in Heaven.

Putting us back under the law,  is what the devil want

Gal 1:3-5 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Gal 1:6-9 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

8 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
22 hours ago, discipler777 said:

The irony of your anti-anti-OSAS post is that as an OSAS adherent, you should also be believing that anti-OSAS adherents are also "once saved ALWAYS saved", no matter what they do as anti-OSAS adherents. Instead, you contradict your own OSAS teachings by condemning anti-OSAS adherents as unsaved or accursed or rejecters of the Gospel and preaching an "accursed" message. So, your own words have proven that OSAS is false.

IOW, if OSAS, anti-OSAS adherents are also OSAS. No.?

Huh?   Could you please find a way to simplify this....it’s difficult for my 65 year old , senile brain  to wrap my head around this..plus, I am heavily medicated.....lol ...

JOHN.14:21-24 (NKJV)  21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?”

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

MATTHEW.5:17-20 Christ Fulfills the Law

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Scripture or the Word of God says that those Christians who do not keep God's commandments/Law/Word will not have Jesus Christ manifesting or abiding in them and will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

OSASers may be in this group of false Christians since they teach, approve and condone willful sinning and may themselves sin willfully. Why.? = because some of them ignore the Old Testament, the Law and the Prophets just because the Law does not save = they tend to ignorantly and unrepentantly sin willfully since they do not have the ESSENTIAL Law/Word of God in them and they teach and encourage others to believe and do the same = their conscience have been seared with a hot iron(1TIMOTHY.4:2). It's like them teaching kids to play with fire to get burned, so that the kids will learn not to play with fire. Problem is, the kids may get burned to death or irrecoverably burned.

Fyi, there is a huge difference between our inherited Adamic sin nature that causes us to have involuntary sins in our hearts and minds and voluntary willful sins committed with our hands, feet, eyes, mouths, etc like murder, adultery, insulting others, etc. You seem to not know or ignore this basic difference about sins/evil-works/Law-breaking and Adam's Original Sin(ROMANS.5:12).

Isn't it contradictory for you, an OSASer, to say that anti-OSAS Christians are unsaved or hell-bound when you believe that Christians are "once saved always saved" or OSAS.?

P S - Those who are heavily medicated or have to depend on life-long medication(= are like drug addicts) are usually willful sinners suffering the consequences of their sins, eg Type 2 diabetes(= insulin dependent/"addicted") is often caused by a lifestyle of laziness and gluttony. 1JOHN.5:16-17 says there are sins/evil-works/Law-breaking that lead to death and sins that do not lead to death. Some sins that do not lead to death have irrecoverable consequences, eg drug-addiction, alcoholism(LEVITICUS.10:9), mental(DEUT.18:9-14, MARK.7:32) or physical disabilities, burn-scars, etc.

Edited by discipler777