• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I suggest you reason with us from the Scriptures and quit trying whatever it is your think your doing :) 

JOHN.13:12-17 (NKJV) = 12 So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? 13 You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. 14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. 16 Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. 17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.

Jesus Christ commanded His apostles and followers to wash one another's feet clean. Alas, some may refused to be washed clean by other followers of Christ and so they remain dirty with willful sins or evil-works done unrepentantly or ignorantly = not fit for the holy kingdom of God in heaven = may be unsaved in the end. ... ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

I want to difine will full sin if you don't mind. That verse has troubled me many time. I talk about those who struggle with addiction. Most all the time an addict knows what he is doing yet in his spirit he prays for God to take it from him but He does not.   

Then there is the addict who knows what he does but does not care the reason being he got taught OSAS 

Which one of these do you believe God will show mercy?

neither or No 1 or Two

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I want to difine will full sin if you don't mind. That verse has troubled me many time. I talk about those who struggle with addiction. Most all the time an addict knows what he is doing yet in his spirit he prays for God to take it from him but He does not.   

Then there is the addict who knows what he does but does not care the reason being he got taught OSAS 

neither or No 1 or Two

At ACTS.15:24-29, God has liberated Gentile Christians from any of His laws/commandments which is a burden or non-essential for salvation. So, a Gentile drug-addict can remain a drug-addict(cf LEVITICUS.10:9) after coming into faith in Jesus Christ, just like how an uncircumcised Gentile can remain uncircumcised after being converted. The Gentile Christian drug-addicts should remain sober by staying on a maintenance dose daily, similar to  how Type 2 diabetics need to take artificial insulin daily to survive for the rest of their lives.

This liberty from the Law also applies to those former Gentile sinners suffering from speech, hearing or mental disorders for having dabbled in the occult,(DEUT.18:9-14, MARK.7:32) ie they can remain "sick" as they are after conversion but should stay sober. This does not exclude miraculous healing by God/Jesus.

Gentile Christians are not liberated from God's non-burdensome or essential laws, eg sexual immorality and the Ten Commandments at EXODUS.20:1-17. Those who unrepentantly break such laws willfully or intentionally will usually be cursed/judged by God with calamities/terrors and subsequently they may likely lose their salvation by losing faith, denying the faith, departing from the faith, etc.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

neither or No 1 or Two

Who will be shown mercy? Anybody that sincerely asks for it......Anybody would include both of these guys...Jesus said so.  “ Ask, and you shall receive”  “ Anybody who asks for mercy, shall be shown mercy”

I asked a specific question and Got none.  Who of the two would God be more merciful. The one who prayed for forgiveness every day sincerely or the one who never asked because of OSASI. 

There is more to this but I would like a straight. The Pharisees did that much 

I sincerely tried to provide what I believed was an honest, Biblical answer.Sorry to disappoint.The Pharisees were famous for asking questions that would trip others up.Trick questions. Like this one.Makes me wonder who the true Pharisee is here.

I may have misunderstood your post.It was kind of unclear.You might consider proof- reading your post before you send them out.Not a knock on you, it would just make for better communication.

48 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I sincerely tried to provide what I believed was an honest, Biblical answer.Sorry to disappoint.The Pharisees were famous for asking questions that would trip others up.Trick questions. Like this one.Makes me wonder who the true Pharisee is here.

I may have misunderstood your post.It was kind of unclear.You might consider proof- reading your post before you send them out.Not a knock on you, it would just make for better communication.

No I was not trying to trick anyone like the Pharisees. I do proof read

and still miss type O's. However I believe the question was clear enough. Take the Father who asked his sons if they would work in the field. One said no he would not and went his way. The other said he would but did not. Jesus Asked the Pharisees which one did the will of the Father. They discussed how to answer. The leader came forward and said, the one who came back and worked. A very simple analogy and a strait answer was given. This is all I have asked?.  The same when asked about the publican and the Pharisee. Which one went home justified? A strait answer.

Let me rephrase again. Which one was humble and loved the Lord more? The one who humble in His prayer closet or the one who whistled to store to buy more.   

Still he was weak and could not stop himself. The Lord did finally deliver Him. He still prays everyday even though he has not went back many years. Which one did God hear.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

What about the person who has lived a horrible decitful life and comes to Christ on his death bed. Is he saved.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

What about the person who has lived a horrible decitful life and comes to Christ on his death bed. Is he saved.

In Christ

Montana Marv

He could be. Are you recommending that? Know ones promised tomorrow.  

I knew a mocker who went out in a jeep drinking. He died that night.  

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

No I was not trying to trick anyone like the Pharisees. I do proof read

and still miss type O's. However I believe the question was clear enough. Take the Father who asked his sons if they would work in the field. One said no he would not and went his way. The other said he would but did not. Jesus Asked the Pharisees which one did the will of the Father. They discussed how to answer. The leader came forward and said, the one who came back and worked. A very simple analogy and a strait answer was given. This is all I have asked?.  The same when asked about the publican and the Pharisee. Which one went home justified? A strait answer.

Let me rephrase again. Which one was humble and loved the Lord more? The one who humble in His prayer closet or the one who whistled to store to buy more.   

Still he was weak and could not stop himself. The Lord did finally deliver Him. He still prays everyday even though he has not went back many years. Which one did God hear.

I am about to turn 66...... I am not always the sharpest knife in the drawer.....is it me or him?   I don’t understand what he is talking about......sorry....