• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 2/24/2021 at 12:35 AM, Arrowcreek said:

As what is about to happen I believe our economy will soon be push over the cliff

Our economy is not going to crash. Robotics is allowing us to prosper. They are working on harvesting mineral from asteroids that will allow us to prosper even more. I think wealth is based on GNP which is going to continue to grow .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On 11/25/2020 at 3:05 AM, Arrowcreek said:

Will Trump be the last president of the United States? Well I guess I could say yes if the number 45 stands for Trump in this over the cliff dream, because I was never shown another number like 46 so is that it???????

I find it interesting how 45 is the Hebrew gematria value of Adam, and 46 is the Greek isopsephy value of Adam.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The 42 number shows up at Revelation since 42 Biblical months are equal to 1260 days or 3 1/2 Biblical years.

Thus it is interesting how the age difference between  Donald Trump and Joe Biden is 42 Biblical months plus 42 days(1,302 days).

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

On 2/23/2021 at 9:35 PM, Arrowcreek said:

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I'm just waiting on the Lord He has a plan for America. I still believe that we will see things get worse as Biden continues to destroy all that Trump achieved during his presidency. 

God hates lies and that is what the Biden administration is built upon, so we can expect our God to bring judgment upon the Evil, that is being force on all the God Loving Believers who have their Faith & Trust Him. 

When will His judgment begin we don't know, because our God is long suffering and He expects You & I to be prepared for this when it happens?

It don't hurt to have few things you will need stored up for such a time, that is sure to happen.

As what is about to happen I believe our economy will soon be push over the cliff, by the approaching storm that hasn't happened just yet. We all know the stock market is a lie manipulate by the very wealthy just to wipeout the middle class,  so they can have complete ownership of all business and their reset and a NWO. 

Just be ready you know what you need in provisions, along with much Faith & Trust in our Lord and Savior Jesus/Yashua. Amen

God Bless

Dear Brothers & Sisters.

Things are about to change very soon, as we are about to experience the worse drought in many years and we are told food shortages will be on the rise without crops to harvest.

The US Dollar and it's value is plummeting everyday leading to hyperinflation as our expenditures of Trillions of Dollars continues, just to prop up our phony Stock Market that most know that it's not even realistic.

So what do we do as Gods Believers in these Last Days and these approaching Storms come upon us??

Well we should be prepared because it's almost to late if you haven't done so yet.

The Lord has laid it on my Heart that we need to place all our Faith and Trust in Him during these troublesome times that we will all experience very soon.

God Bless

Some every day prays that will make our Faith & Trust with the Lord a much closer walk with Him a Blessing you are sure to enjoy. Amen

PSALMS 91:9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation; 10There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling. 11For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. 12They shall bear you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

PSALMS 121:7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil: he shall preserve your soul. 8The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.

DEUTERONOMY 33:12 … The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him; and the LORD shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.

ISAIAH 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Edited by Arrowcreek
wording

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I do a lot of thinking and Praying about our Country and the World we now live in as things change daily for all of us. I know the Lord is with us as we suffer our daily trials and tribulations, as we put our Faith & Trust in Him. Amen

Again just thinking.

Here is a good scenario for the cliff dream. What if this approaching Storm is about everything that we now have, Food, water, Gasoline, Electric, Money, and all our assets were suddenly gone due to a collapsed economy that was forced over the cliff. In the dream the height of the fall was very Great and the bottom was a long ways down. This made it hard to reach the top to survive, and it was only possible because of the Lord as we callout HELP to Him. Here is where we really need to apply our Faith and Trust in Jesus / Yeshua for He has made a promise to His Believers to be there in our needs.
If this economy does go over the cliff during our usurper Biden presidency, could this mean that Trump will be the POTUS when we all survive this horrible experience that could happen very soon.
For me Biden is not my President, I was not shown the #46 in the dream.
So if and when we see this Great Economy of ours go over the cliff and if some of us survive and see it return and Trump is the POTUS once again. Will he still be our 45th president to all of us who voted for him in 2020?

God Bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I do a lot of thinking and Praying about our Country and the World we now live in as things change daily for all of us. I know the Lord is with us as we suffer our daily trials and tribulations, as we put our Faith & Trust in Him. Amen

Again just thinking.

Here is a good scenario for the cliff dream. What if this approaching Storm is about everything that we now have, Food, water, Gasoline, Electric, Money, and all our assets were suddenly gone due to a collapsed economy that was forced over the cliff. In the dream the height of the fall was very Great and the bottom was a long ways down. This made it hard to reach the top to survive, and it was only possible because of the Lord as we callout HELP to Him. Here is where we really need to apply our Faith and Trust in Jesus / Yeshua for He has made a promise to His Believers to be there in our needs.
If this economy does go over the cliff during our usurper Biden presidency, could this mean that Trump will be the POTUS when we all survive this horrible experience that could happen very soon.
For me Biden is not my President, I was not shown the #46 in the dream.
So if and when we see this Great Economy of ours go over the cliff and if some of us survive and see it return and Trump is the POTUS once again. Will he still be our 45th president to all of us who voted for him in 2020?

God Bless

Its the bankers who control US economy, not the potus.

On 6/22/2021 at 2:50 AM, R. Hartono said:

Its the bankers who control US economy, not the potus.

That's very True also TPTB and this is nothing new because it's been going on for a very long Time.

God Bless

Dear Brothers & Sisters

The Lord gave me a short dream about a week ago. I have pretty much been keeping it to myself for the time being. Not knowing much about what the subject of this Dream meant at that time.

Dream

The Lord showed me Delta Variant a new strain of virus world wide coming soon. Don't take the Vaccination because it will not work. But I though the word Variant was spelled wrong I had it Various are some other word not Variant. That's how the Lord gets my attention He done that with my Antifa Dream remember.

So the Lord make it very clear to me by showing me Delta Variant two more times. End of Dream

Now that I’m awake and aware of what the Lord has shown me, this is now in the news other than the MSM. Below is some of what I’m now reading.

God Bless

·      The emergence of a new SARS-CoV-2 variant from India, called “Delta,” may result in a new round of lockdowns around the world, including the U.K. and Chile

·      Chile has one of the highest COVID-jab rates in the world; 58% of the population have received two doses and 75% have received their first dose. Santiago locked down as of June 10, 2021, after the capital reported the highest COVID-19 case numbers since the beginning of the pandemic

·      Research by Public Health England (PHE) suggests two doses of Pfizer’s mRNA COVID shot is 88% effective against the Delta variant, while AstraZeneca’s DNA injection appears to be 60% effective. After a single dose, either of the shots was only 33% protective against symptomatic illness

·      PHE claims the Delta variant is 64% more likely to transmit within households than the Kent (Alpha) variant that had previously dominated, and that it’s 40% more transmissible outdoors and more likely to affect younger people

·      Variants are unlikely to pose significantly differing risk to people with natural immunity compared to the original, as resistance is primarily based on your T cells, which have been shown to recognize and attack variants that are up to 80% dissimilar. SARS-CoV-2 variants are at most 0.3% dissimilar from the original, which means T cell immunity will easily recognize and protect against them

•  
  • This “delta variant” is meant to do one thing: convince people to take this shot.  The shot that we know is a big part of some kind of sinister agenda, or they wouldn’t be pushing it so hard.
  • “With the delta variant now spreading across the country, and infecting younger people worldwide, it’s more important than ever that they get vaccinated,” said  Jeffrey Zients, the head of the White House Covid-19 response team. The “good news,” Fauci said, is that “all vaccines are effective against the delta variant.”
  • “We have the tools, so let’s use them and crush the outbreak,” Fauci said. But is the shot really the “tool” to “crush the outbreak?” Considering they have admitted it doesn’t actually provide immunity, it simply “reduces symptoms” or “hospitalization,” it can be determined that it both doesn’t work and is not a vaccine.
  • We have to continue to push for truth and ask hard questions. Critical thinking and discernment are essential skills right now.
  • With that said put your Faith & Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. Proverbs 3:5-6

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Brother & Sisters

Things just don't add up with this mandatory Covid vaccination they are requiring everyone to take.

A Vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it, for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to know if you even have it.

The whole thing is a deliberate scam, perpetrated by power crazed maniacs, to steal people's freedom through propaganda by hyping a disease which is no more deadly than a nasty flu season.

Don't take the Jab it's not going to work, put your Faith & Trust in the Lord Jesus/Yeshua.

Psalms 91 no weapon that is formed against you shall harm you, for He will have His Angel's to protect you also. Amen

God Bless

• 1 month later...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

The FDA has not approved the Cov-19 vaccine the information below is Public Information for all to read it.

August 23 2021

Pfizer Inc. Attention: Ms. Elisa Harkins 500 Arcola Road Collegeville, PA 19426 Dear Ms. Harkins

On December 11, 2020, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 for individuals 16 years of age and older pursuant to Section 564 of the Act. FDA reissued the letter of authorization on: December 23, 2020, 3 February 25, 2021, 4 May.

Page 12 of the report reads:

This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of age and older; and • The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.

Nothing has changed but the people don’t get it. Even the Christians don’t get this BIG delusion, wake the Heck-up people. The Bible tells us in 2 Thess 2 about a Strong Delusion everybody needs to read it. Because a Stronger one is on the way.

You have to put your Faith and Trust in God and His Son Jesus Christ/Yeshua because even the Elect will be taken in by all the Lies that create this Big Delusion. Remember you are the Temple of the Holy Sprit don't put this Po***n  in your body.  

God Bless 

Edited by Arrowcreek
wording