• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Here is a heads up with Biden's new E.O. mandates, But take a look at all who are exempted **********

What's wrong with this? Why are we told to take the Vaccination or else. Do they Know something we don't Know? Where is all our God given Commonsense gone to???? Wake the Heck-Up PPL. 

Again and I can't say this enough, you have to live by FAITH & TRUST in Almighty God and His Son Jesus Christ/Yeshua.

God Bless

Exempt from Biden’s vaccine mandates:

Congress/Legislative Branch

Congressional Staff

Judicial Branch

White House Staff

CDC Employees (Center for Disease Control and Prevention)*****

FDA Employees (Food and Drug Administration)****************

USPS Employees (United States Postal Service)

NIAID Employees (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)***********

Pfizer Employees**************

Moderna Employees***********

Illegal Aliens****************

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I am a cessationist and don't believe that believers have extra-biblical dreams or prophesy, or that the sign gifts of the first century are for today. However, I do believe that as we approach the tribulation age, God may provide awareness of this time frame to His saints...and also the world. 

I am a cessationist, but I also believe that God can do whatever He wants. And much of it I don't really understand. Perhaps as we get closer to the tribulation age, the ways in which God works in his saints may be unique. Although I don't believe God gives extra-biblical dreams today...I would say that God certainly could communicate to us however intimately He may want to. But for us to be mindful that the enemy also wants to deceive us in our understanding of what God "might" be showing us. 

Having said all of that, it might seem odd that I would also say that I think it is a huge likelihood that Trump is the 1st seal of Revelation 6:2. Most people seem to tie that to the antichrist. And perhaps it is. But for most of the church age Rev 6:2 has been seen as good not evil. And if true, I believe that Trump may well be the fulfillment of that. I can explain in much greater detail if you would like, but one comparative is Isaiah chapter "45" deals with Cyrus (which Israel ironically compared Trump to). Let me know brother. Blessings. 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

Brother's & Sisters 

Listen to Gary and hear what he has to say about the VAX. This is very good and every Christian needs to hear this and what the Lord showed him in a dream at the End. No wonder this is on Dropbox only. Yes we have Christian's taking the COV-Vaccine Jab not putting their Faith & Trust in the Father & His Son Jesus Christ, listening to Science instead. Pray for theses people they will need it.

God Bless.

Gary Heavin - Constitutional Sheriff's Association.mov

https://www.dropbox.com/s/867zb7vh148q57p/Gary Heavin - Constitutional Sheriff's Association.mov?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  58

On 9/27/2021 at 1:18 PM, TCC said:

I am a cessationist and don't believe that believers have extra-biblical dreams or prophesy, or that the sign gifts of the first century are for today. However, I do believe that as we approach the tribulation age, God may provide awareness of this time frame to His saints...and also the world. 

I am a cessationist, but I also believe that God can do whatever He wants. And much of it I don't really understand. Perhaps as we get closer to the tribulation age, the ways in which God works in his saints may be unique. Although I don't believe God gives extra-biblical dreams today...I would say that God certainly could communicate to us however intimately He may want to. But for us to be mindful that the enemy also wants to deceive us in our understanding of what God "might" be showing us. 

Having said all of that, it might seem odd that I would also say that I think it is a huge likelihood that Trump is the 1st seal of Revelation 6:2. Most people seem to tie that to the antichrist. And perhaps it is. But for most of the church age Rev 6:2 has been seen as good not evil. And if true, I believe that Trump may well be the fulfillment of that. I can explain in much greater detail if you would like, but one comparative is Isaiah chapter "45" deals with Cyrus (which Israel ironically compared Trump to). Let me know brother. Blessings. 

Have you changed your mind about being a cessationist? You can’t assume all the others in the present day tying Trump to prophecy through dreams, etc are as well read as you are and as quick to apply present day models to the OT prophecies. (Those misguided ones who think he is a redemptive measure from GOD not included). At least not to what has been revealed to me. NO man/government/agency/brick and mortar can be trusted in this day and age. Satan’s dominions infiltrate all aspects of life and family.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  59

On 11/8/2021 at 12:48 PM, FortifiedbyFaith said:

Have you changed your mind about being a cessationist? You can’t assume all the others in the present day tying Trump to prophecy through dreams, etc are as well read as you are and as quick to apply present day models to the OT prophecies. (Those misguided ones who think he is a redemptive measure from GOD not included). At least not to what has been revealed to me. NO man/government/agency/brick and mortar can be trusted in this day and age. Satan’s dominions infiltrate all aspects of life and family.

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry. Well if you and I got into a deep discussion on terms, concepts, and what I am looking at, you'd see full well how ultra consistent my cessasionist ways comport with a possible to probable near future outcome. 

We think is is wise to see our age as decadent. And it is. We think it wise to believe that the NWO is in power now and plunging us into hell in their little hand basket. And I actually partly agree. They are exerting much power. We think it wise to see Hegelian Dialectic and believe is perception is more from God than the New Age. And as far as tracking with political science, yeah....ok...i guess in ways...sure. But to not recognize the Hegelian Dialectic outside our comfort zones of understanding (like where the common or familiar application of such notions are applied), the greater outer spheres of Hegelian Dialectics, I do not see as wise. And practically, please forgive the way this sounds, but imparting sovereignty to Satan. Please allow me to explain. 

It is not his 70th week coming. It is not the NWO's 70th week coming. It is God's 70th week for Israel. The import there is because of and for their surrender as a nation to Him to accept Him as king of the kingdom He wishes to bring them into that they refused 2k years ago. That is God's focus. We are the one's fascinated with the dark shadows of our age and a vengeful spirit assigned often to God. That is not to say that vengeance does not belong to Him. For it surely does. But in our post modern minds we are tempting to sensationalize the devil. Even though his presence is broad, deep, and amazing as far as our finite minds consider. But the way I see it, honestly...we are too focused on our versions of how the tribulation has to belong to this NWO and we sort of feel entitled to believe that...or so I feel. Well this is my general response in context. 

I would say though however one thing in relation to the Trump brigade. I would ask you to please consider that the options on belief ranges are not limited to what CNN thinks or Fox News or even those super followers of Trump whose champion is the 17th letter. There are ways to see God's story with heavy focus on the millennial age more than the tribulation that do pass beyond your suspect of being fleshly perhaps. Well...just ask you to consider is all. And by that, I do believe their is a tribulation coming exactly as laid out in Revelation. A 70th of testing for the world like NEVER before. 

I don't think the dreams others have had or the aspiration others intent toward one like Trump are consideration worthy. The New Apostolic Reformation is a cult. BUT please be aware that Paul had a woman follow him around praising who he was until Paul casted the spirit out of her and her merchandisers lost money. Was she correct? Was Paul a servant of the most high? How about Caiaphas prophecy in John 18? Or in the OT, Balaam. He prophesied for God, as a part time job, right? Just saying, I think God might permit a bunch of conjecture all over the place to help a world about to go to hell in a hand basket a bit of head's up. Sure it may entrap them. I just hope the church is aware of what it all means and does not become like the Puritans during the witch trails. This may sound way off base. And if so, please forgive me. I will answer any measure of clarity you would like on that matter. But clarity for now, I am still a cessationist. Blessings.  

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Please Pray for my Wife Betty she just had a total Knee replacement, and she has severe pain in her stomach due to constipation from all the drugs used in the operation.

God Bless 

• Praying! 3

Justin Thank You and all the Saints here at WCF for your Prayers. Betty has recovered from all her stomach pain and she is now dealing with her knee pain and healing that comes with this type of operation.

It’s a Great Blessing God has answered all your Prayers and we can Thank Him for getting our lives back to normal. 
We serve a Awesome Holy God that Loves us. Amen

God Bless

• Praise God! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Brothers and Sisters 

As I was backing out my driveway today the dash clock read 11:11, if you have been following this thread you know I have reported many times about seeing the number eleven. So I ask the Lord what are you trying to tell me. I had no Immediate answer but when I got this email a few hours later.

This dear sister in the Lord has her own website but her site and Blog is down right now. I believe we need to pass her message around so we all can be ready as we are living in the Last of Day's I believe.

I copied and pasted her Urgent massage that all of us need to hear and prepare for what could happen in the very near future.

God Bless

This is her stern warning from the Lord:

Yesterday, 12/19/21, upon awakening I started hearing a STERN WARNING from the LORD.  It was an unusual message from the ones I normally receive!

I do not know the timing of this EVENT, but since the message seemed URGENT, then the timing seems in the near future!

PLEASE seek your own confirmation, and pray about this WARNING.  Then ask the LORD how to direct you accordingly.

Here is what I heard:

“TAKE HEED!!  Something BIG comes your way!

MAJOR MARKET FORECAST:

GLOOM!”

Then I heard that the Stock Market is about to CRASH, and that people need to act accordingly concerning their financial situation. (Having some extra cash on hand for emergencies is recommended.)

Do not delay!

CRASH....

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall....

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...

SPLAT!

Do not wait

Don not delay

All is about to go down

WARN the people now!

I give warnings so MY people can prepare!"

END OF MESSAGE

11:11

I also want to add something else.  In the last 3 days, I have seen "11:11" on the clock everyday.  My husband yesterday saw "11:11" on two different clocks at the same time! 

Many people will say that this is Numerology, and not from the LORD.  However, the LORD does speak through numbers in the Bible. HE has shown me a few numbers that have significant meaning!

I have not seen "11:11" for a VERY long time, so seeing it 3 days in a row is definitely the LORD giving me a WARNING SIGN!!

'11' is the number for JUDGEMENT.  Therefore, "11:11" means  DOUBLE JUDGMENT! 

Double judgment is coming to AMERICA!  Prepare your hearts before the LORD!

BE IN DAILY REPENTANCE!

PUT THE LORD FIRST IN YOUR LIFE!

GET YOUR PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL HOUSES IN ORDER!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

We hear so much about a 3rd Temple has to be Built before Yeshua/Jesus returns.

The last Temple was destroyed in 70AD and the Temple Curtain that separated the Sanctuary, Holy of Holy’s was also destroyed at the death of Yeshua/Jesus.

Since the Day of Pentecost in The Book of Acts 2 Yeshua now dwells in you as a Believer. The 3rd Temple is not needed for God’s Saints because we are the Temple, so the building of new Temple serves only one Purpose the Satanic Antichrist who will Occupy it in The Last Days before Yeshua’s return. 

Put Your Faith and Trust in Yeshua/Jesus to remain Strong, we don’t wrestle against Flesh and Blood but Spiritual Wickedness in High places.

God Bless

2 Cor 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates

Colossians 1:27 
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of thisCurtain mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Because the God who said, Out of darkness light shall shine, is the One who shined in our hearts to illuminate the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not out of us.
2 Corinthians 4:6-7

But when it pleased God... to reveal His Son in me.
Galatians 1:15-16

I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.
Galatians 2:20

My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you.
Galatians 4:19

“That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith.
Ephesians 3:17

Romans 8:10 
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

• 1 month later...

Dear brothers & Sister

With so much talk about war and chaos in the world I though this prayer is very much worthy of us to join in putting our Faith and Trust in the Lord for His answer.

Read Psalm 62 and then join us in prayer:

Our Father

You alone are our rock and our salvation, our defense in these chaotic times; we shall not be moved or shaken from your Holy Spirit, our souls wait in silence for direction; from your Son comes our salvation. In your presence rests all of our hope and glory.

The evil one tries to take us down and destroy our families, but we trust in you at all times we give you all of our hearts and love. For our destiny is in your hands, your plans are only for our good, for the real power is yours and you are in control of all creation in time and eternity.

You alone are our rock and salvation, our defense; we shall not be moved or shaken.

We will seek your face alone and reject the plans of our enemies; the evil one has his plans of ruin and destruction you are our hope and refuge, our rock and salvation in the midst of sickness, danger, and strife.

We will not put our trust in worldly positions or riches, the acclaim and fame that is so fleeting, the power over others that makes one drunk, and the wealth offered by the world and those who the evil one has control over. By your Spirit and direction we want to become your humble servants.

Even though everything that can be shaken is being shaken right now. But your Kingdom cannot be shaken, let your Kingdom come and let your will be done in our midst. Let revival come in the midst of it all.

For you have already spoken and your Son has already risen to save us for all time in this life and the life to come. Our future is sure in you and to you belongs all of our worship and praise, all of our hope and steadfast love, our trust and service.

You alone are our rock and salvation, our defense; we shall not be moved or shaken.

For you alone we wait in silence for your presence and daily direction. We praise your name we are thankful for your continuing faithfulness.

In Jesus / Yeshua's name, Amen.