IGNORED

Is anyone else filling a huge move of God coming?

backontrack

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, backontrack said:

Being uneasy in my spirit is a good thing that means to me God is speaking to me and usually Im not alone it's a heaviness yes prayer goes with it pressing in. Sometimes I weep when this happens and it has not happened like this for a while. 

IF we examine what happens near the end ,  THIS might be why you feeling heaviness .     GOD sends a strong delusion nigh the end that all who rejected the love of the truth

and had pleasure in unrighteouness, will believe the lie and be damned .

DO you know HOW many I have heard speaking of some kind of huge enlightment , or awakening , or in chrisain cirlces its being called a great revival .

YET WHOSE PUMPING THIS out .   MOST your false ones are .

SEE what folks aint seeing and what breaks MY heart for many is ,  they will see the and are even some already seeing , THIS great falling away , AS A BIG END TIME AWAEKING .

AKA , ITS A DELUSION .  THEY GONNA BOW TO THE BEAST and have no idea its who they being groomed for EVEN NOW .

• Thumbs Up 4

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:55 AM, Heleadethme said:

It reminds me of Jeremiah weeping........could it be that some serious chastisements are coming.  

Chastisments ,  are not a reason to feel sad or heavy .  FOR ALL WHOM GOD LOVES HE CHASTENS and SCOURGES , HE CORRECTS .

The reason I feel heaviness,   IS because a massive end time delusion has began and will spiral way worse till all lay prostrate before the beast .

And us few world wide ,  then we get HAMERRED all out and many killed .  MY SORROW is not for us ,  my tears are for those who could have had the same hope we do .

ONLY they keep rejecting and keep getting worse and are buying into the lie that leadeth the world to ANTI CHRIST .    Cant no man stop it .

ALL we can do is keep pointing to , ONLY CHRIST .    NOTICE I said ONLY CHRIST .    cause deceivers have flooded in everywhere .  

If this be not the case ,    THEN when or if , I were to come visit you  , can you name at least Ten churches in your town we can rejoice in .

DIDNT think so .   ME NEITHER .   heck ,   I cant even name ONE .    THAT is how bad its got  and it keeps getting worse .

OH , I know their are true beleievers and they still meet .     ONLY you know this is true too,   DONT you feel like the prophet who said , LORD they have cast out your name

built alters to baal and soon enough they gong to come after us .    YET a remnant is still here  .    ON that note ,  go and search the internet

go and search TBN ,    and other places , SEE if you can find one main leader that preaches truth .  OH ,  Surely they will SAY we love the LORD

but its FEIGNED FAITH and ITS FEINGED LOVE .     I actually quoated this in part from old test .  FUNNY HOW THINGS REPEAT EH .  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF we examine what happens near the end ,  THIS might be why you feeling heaviness .     GOD sends a strong delusion nigh the end that all who rejected the love of the truth

and had pleasure in unrighteouness, will believe the lie and be damned .

DO you know HOW many I have heard speaking of some kind of huge enlightment , or awakening , or in chrisain cirlces its being called a great revival .

YET WHOSE PUMPING THIS out .   MOST your false ones are .

SEE what folks aint seeing and what breaks MY heart for many is ,  they will see the and are even some already seeing , THIS great falling away , AS A BIG END TIME AWAEKING .

AKA , ITS A DELUSION .  THEY GONNA BOW TO THE BEAST and have no idea its who they being groomed for EVEN NOW .

I'm confused as to whether the OP is feeling heaviness and sadness or if they are tears of happiness.  Is it a happy anticipation he is actually feeling or maybe that is his own interpretation of what is happening.  Hope he will seek and ask the Lord what it means....we often can misinterpret and misunderstand or make assumptions about what God is doing or saying, based on our own particular beliefs or biases, etc.   Important to be willing to set aside what we think long enough to just ask God and get an answer directly from Him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

11 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I'm confused as to whether the OP is feeling heaviness and sadness or if they are tears of happiness.  Is it a happy anticipation he is actually feeling or maybe that is his own interpretation of what is happening.  Hope he will seek and ask the Lord what it means....we often can misinterpret and misunderstand or make assumptions about what God is doing or saying, based on our own particular beliefs or biases, etc.   Important to be willing to set aside what we think long enough to just ask God and get an answer directly from Him.

You are loved .    Oh for sure he should pray on this matter.        You throw those hands up and praise the Lord .  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Chastisments ,  are not a reason to feel sad or heavy .  FOR ALL WHOM GOD LOVES HE CHASTENS and SCOURGES , HE CORRECTS .

The reason I feel heaviness,   IS because a massive end time delusion has began and will spiral way worse till all lay prostrate before the beast .

And us few world wide ,  then we get HAMERRED all out and many killed .  MY SORROW is not for us ,  my tears are for those who could have had the same hope we do .

ONLY they keep rejecting and keep getting worse and are buying into the lie that leadeth the world to ANTI CHRIST .    Cant no man stop it .

ALL we can do is keep pointing to , ONLY CHRIST .    NOTICE I said ONLY CHRIST .    cause deceivers have flooded in everywhere .  

If this be not the case ,    THEN when or if , I were to come visit you  , can you name at least Ten churches in your town we can rejoice in .

DIDNT think so .   ME NEITHER .   heck ,   I cant even name ONE .    THAT is how bad its got  and it keeps getting worse .

OH , I know their are true beleievers and they still meet .     ONLY you know this is true too,   DONT you feel like the prophet who said , LORD they have cast out your name

built alters to baal and soon enough they gong to come after us .    YET a remnant is still here  .    ON that note ,  go and search the internet

go and search TBN ,    and other places , SEE if you can find one main leader that preaches truth .  OH ,  Surely they will SAY we love the LORD

but its FEIGNED FAITH and ITS FEINGED LOVE .     I actually quoated this in part from old test .  FUNNY HOW THINGS REPEAT EH .  

I was thinking of Lamentations....Jeremiah the weeping prophet.....such beautiful intercession where he was identifying with the sins of his people.  Like Jesus who came down from heaven and identified with us in our weaknesses, and took them upon Himself.  Not standing aloof but touched with the feeling of our infirmities.  In all our afflictions He is afflicted.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them from them all.  He does not willingly bring affliction to the children of men.  In chastisements and judgments people do suffer and we are to weep with those who weep.....as God weeps so to speak, like Jesus wept at the death of Lazarus, standing in intercession for him.

The church is being taken captive by Babylon we speak....being decimated...it's spiritual carnage going on....deceptions and delusion and the true gospel is being lost and rejected.   Outward physical judgments and chastisements can't be far away and even have started.  God is casting her away.  This certainly must be a time for weeping and heaviness.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

3 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I was thinking of Lamentations....Jeremiah the weeping prophet.....such beautiful intercession where he was identifying with the sins of his people.  Like Jesus who came down from heaven and identified with us in our weaknesses, and took them upon Himself.  Not standing aloof but touched with the feeling of our infirmities.  In all our afflictions He is afflicted.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them from them all.  He does not willingly bring affliction to the children of men.  In chastisements and judgments people do suffer and we are to weep with those who weep.....as God weeps so to speak, like Jesus wept at the death of Lazarus, standing in intercession for him.

The church is being taken captive by Babylon we speak....being decimated...it's spiritual carnage going on....deceptions and delusion and the true gospel is being lost and rejected.   Outward physical judgments and chastisements can't be far away and even have started.  God is casting her away.  This certainly must be a time for weeping and heaviness.

That's right dear sister .   Thanks for the wonderful reminders .     

• Thumbs Up 2

Enter into prayer closets and increase bible reading time .    Let any and all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity .

Let the hearts and minds be healed .   Let all return to the first love where it was all about THE LORD and love of TRUTH from which all else springs .

Be not afraid of what is coming ,  HOPE IN THE LORD and remember blessed are you when you shall be hated , persecuted , cast out and even killed FOR HIS NAME SAKE .

For a tremendous delusion has began and I remind us all,  it will take all not in the lambs book of life captivated unto its lie .

Our eyes will see it ,  its not for another generation .  Our eyes will behold these things and we must cleave and cling only more unto the Lord .

We will see the effects of the hatred in this spirit as it fills the minds and hearts only more to hate truth and to cling to a false love , unity .

JESUS said and John echoed , whoever hates his brethren is guilty of murder .   And we will see this hate turn into the killing of many lambs in the time ahead .

Soon as the minds have been filled to the full and the masses have joined hand in hand for unity and peace the beast shall arise

and this multi minded , multi pathed generation will see this thing as the hope of humanity as the god of all and will heed it as one

and all will with one voice and one heart , with one mind TURN FULL FORCE against the true lambs .

Only make no mistake .   You will not be seen as christains of the one true God , but as haters of humanity and haters of their all inclusive god of all religons and mindsets .

ITS COMING and we must have no fear .   WE mst not be discouraged nor faint of heart .  WE must only increase the sharing of the TRUTH , HOPE , GOSPLE of our LORD .

We must only increase on the correction and pure exhortaions of pure reminders .     ARMOUR UP in the LORD ,   because what is coming and has began

gets only worse and worse and worse .   LET no one fear what man can do , let them instead say ,  THE LORD IS MY HELPER and I shall NOT fear what man can do to me .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1