To Bible Following Married Christian Guys Only

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If your wife wore tight leggings in public that clearly showed off her lower body...wouldn't you feel at least a little pang of jealousy at seeing other guys ogle her goods, and wouldn't you want her to wear something else since her body belongs to you alone (as the bible clearly states) and you don't want other guys perusing it?

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,568
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, I guess I understand the question, but perhaps not the situation. Is there one? 

A wife may be pretty of bodily form, in most any attire or lack of it I suppose. So to be jealous of someone admiring the fact of a female's beauty, I don't think so.

But spandex tucked into bodily crevasses leaves much to be desired, if not so much to the imagination, as most bodies have not been airbrushed to visual perfection. Such attire probably does more to discourage any interest than it does to stimulate.

Mostly I think; oh pleeez, really? I could have gone all day without that  visual. Am I in Walmart hell?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

she just needs a really big wedding wring....   I'm not sure how old you are or how long you have been married, but saying that your wife's body belongs to you isn't a very good idea.....   I understand where you are coming from, but that's  not a good thing to say to anyone but her.

As for your problem, I personally consider leggings to be kind of thick underwear and should always have something over them in most settings. More or less heavy duty panty hose.

I go to the Y most mornings and exercise and there are many ladies running around wearing those things and I don't noticing any of us paying much attention to them and they actually do cover more than most swim suits....

Leggings, tight shorts, skimpy swimsuits and the like seems to be the societal norm these days...   Maybe Muslims do have a good idea and we should just put them all in a burka outside the bedroom.

As for you being jealous, don't know...     My wife had that brushed look most of her wife and I went from jealous to proud to whatever through the years....   and it depended on my trust for her as our marriage solidified and grew...   but she never ran around in leggings without something covering her....   but we spent a lot of time around the lake, pool in swimsuits and shorts.  I think I stopped the jealous thing right after we were married.

should they wear those things at all in public is another question

Personally I liked it better before Eve ate that fruit and messed everything up where we all ran around in the buff and no one really paid that much attention to it.  Maybe it will get back to that some day.

• Thumbs Up 1