• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Numbers 21:9 parallel with John 3:14-17

And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal lifeFor God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting lifeFor God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

3 minutes ago, Novus said:

Numbers 21:9 parallel with John 3:14-17

And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted upThat whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal lifeFor God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting lifeFor God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Amen, so salvation is a free gift through grace and mercy even we are undeserved..

• Praise God! 3

• Group:  Senior Member

2 Corinthians 5:21 parallel with John 19:28-30 and Galatians 3:13 and Romans 6:23

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst. Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.82
  • Days Won:  33

21D23A4C-3C46-4634-BC75-BD7D40A8F1CC.png

054C15BB-3C0B-49A2-A3CB-277C93E079E7.png

0CC8B1CF-5655-48C5-AC5E-66555BD0C062.png

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.82
  • Days Won:  33

23 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Well now look at that,good for you    Gods Word is just too Precious to watch people scroll by it,I never want to offend-its not my thing,lol:heart:

@kwikphilly
Oh gosh, you haven’t caused me offence. I was very grateful for what you said and it was so nice to hear that scriptures are getting out there. Thank you for that.

I understand what you were meaning regarding posts standing out. I actually use a bible app to make the images and scriptures. It’s called YouVersion. It’s marvellous. You can have the bible on your device, and it offers bible plans as well on different topics. It’s free of charge.

So, thank you for what you said and for letting me know. I read all the scriptures everyone posts on here, but yes to grab someone’s attention, then you need a big headline.

And let us all praise the Lord. Our glorious Jesus who deserves all the honour and glory. Oh let the Lord be praised. What a wonderful future we all have coming soon. Thanks to our Lord Jesus.

God bless you sis. Xx

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
 nor of the arrow that flies by day; 
 6 nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
 nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday. 
 7 A thousand may fall at your side,
 and ten thousand at your right hand;
 but it will not come near you. 
 8 You will only look with your eyes,
 and see the recompense of the wicked. 
 9 Because you have made Yahweh your refuge,
 and the Most High your dwelling place, 

Ps 91:5-9 WEB

• Praise God! 3

Exodus 32:32-33 parallel with Philippians 4:3 and Revelation 20:12

But now, if you will forgive their sin—but if not, please blot me out of your book that you have written.” But the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot out of my book.

Yes, I ask you also, true companion, help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

Revelation 21:27 parallel with John 17:16

But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.

I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1