• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,271
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

12 hours ago, Refresher said:

We are SAVED BY GRACE because of His mercy for us. Salvation is a free gift…it is undeserved and unmerited because of His unconditional love for us. On the same way, because of “FAITH” we “BELIEVE” we RECEIVED the SALVATION.

Ephesians 2:8-9 New King James Version

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

To Sum Up with:  Saved by Grace because of Faith, you Believe and you Received.

Also, besides: Romans 1:16-17, I was thinking, there are a few more scriptures that I would like to mention: 1 Thessalonians 1:1-3 , James 2:1-26

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Behold said:

The only proof you are saved, is if you are born again.

This is a spiritual reality.

You can't fake being BORN, but a religious liar can fake Christian "Fruit" to try to pretend they are born again.

wanna hear something that might once again scare the socks of folks .      I bet that folks like the pope , and scores of charlatons , ALL THINK they are saved and born again .      Scary stuff EH . 

I been trying telling us ,    MAKE that calling that calling and election sure .  MAKE SURE ITS BIBLCAL JESUS WE LOVE AND FOLLOW , and not the many versions MEN Teach .      You be blessed now .   

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Matthew 28:18 parallel with Revelation 1:5

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Isaiah 22:22 parallel with Revelation 3:7

And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 1

Matthew 25:21 parallel with Revelation 1:8-11

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of lifeHe that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

16 minutes ago, Novus said:

Matthew 28:18 parallel with Revelation 1:5

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Amen! our sins were forgiven because of His own blood. 

Hebrews 9:22 Amplified

In fact under the Law almost everything is cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness [neither release from sin and its guilt, nor cancellation of the merited punishment].

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 2

Matthew 25:21 parallel with Revelation 3:7-8

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Luke 11:9 parallel with John 10:7 and John 3:5 and Revelation 3:14-16, 20

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. ... Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

Hebrews 12:7-8 parallel with Revelation 3:14, 19

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; ... As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2