• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 minutes ago, Refresher said:

In addition, the Lord says be watchful that no one may deceive the Devil is like a roaring lion. 

1 Peter 5:8 King James Version
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

And no marvel , for even satan himself can appear as an ANGEL of LIGHT ,   therefore it is no great thing that the ministirs of satan can appear as ministirs of righteousness .

WE got mega problems within the whole of christendom .    many leaders appear as men of righteousness , yet its a cloak only of an outward appearance .    They came in and come in ONLY TO DECIEVE and allure 

the peoples away FROM THE ONE PURE GOSPLE and unto a deadly all inclusive go spell .    Let us learn the true biblical JESUS well .   for any other jesus preached or gospel preached is a curse to any who does beleive it .

ONLY the true JESUS written about in that bible IS the true JESUS and what the apostels wrote as well ,  is good for our soul .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Mark 4:39 parallel with Revelation 19:15-16, 19-21

And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. ... And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army. And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Revelation 20:2-3, 7, 10 parallel with Matthew 25:41

And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. ... And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison, ... and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings marvelloustime

Your posts are beautiful,I love the way you put up 5 or 6 really lovely photo Scriptures in ONE post instead of posting 20 individual posts containing one verse per post,post after post after post......unfortunately people just scroll past them when they are one after another after another ......my cousin,who I was introducing to WCF brought that to my attention-I said "they are all individual verses though by the same person"  She said"well,I can just read the Bible then-it doesn't grab my attention"-Why would  they do that"?

Its funny when you see through someone elses eyes,isn't it? I told her I guess they just want to share them that way or maybe just accumulate posts,I have no idea......She stopped & read every one of your verses of Scripture & even  the single ones in between ....so then I tried it out on my neighbor  & I didn't say anything except 'Look at these verses of Scripture & she did the same thing,scrolled right past anyone who did one after the other posts & stopped at yours......

Anyway I thought I'd share that with you to encourage you & others what catches the readers eye......after all,we do want our readers to hear the Word of God,right? Its like a marketing or ad  experiment,lol   I thought it was interesting,for us who Believe,every single WORD is AWESOME but for others we should try to get their attention...I'm going to do it like you do now ,I want people to read  Gods Word.....Love you Sis

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

How do you enlarge?1.jpg.f32f8a6358d89236cf17c583d847e1f3.jpg

Edited by kwikphilly
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings marvelloustime

Your posts are beautiful,I love the way you put up 5 or 6 really lovely photo Scriptures in ONE post instead of posting 20 individual posts containing one verse per post,post after post after post......unfortunately people just scroll past them when they are one after another after another ......my cousin,who I was introducing to WCF brought that to my attention-I said "they are all individual verses though by the same person"  She said"well,I can just read the Bible then-it doesn't grab my attention"-Why would  they do that"?

Its funny when you see through someone elses eyes,isn't it? I told her I guess they just want to share them that way or maybe just accumulate posts,I have no idea......She stopped & read every one of your verses of Scripture & even  the single ones in between ....so then I tried it out on my neighbor  & I didn't say anything except 'Look at these verses of Scripture & she did the same thing,scrolled right past anyone who did one after the other posts & stopped at yours......

Anyway I thought I'd share that with you to encourage you & others what catches the readers eye......after all,we do want our readers to hear the Word of God,right? Its like a marketing or ad  experiment,lol   I thought it was interesting,for us who Believe,every single WORD is AWESOME but for others we should try to get their attention...I'm going to do it like you do now ,I want people to read  Gods Word.....Love you Sis

FEAST ON THOSE WONDERFUL NUGGETS .      

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings marvelloustime

Thank you for the comment and feedback - really appreciated and encouraging. I know I have been posting a lot of verses (strung together per individual post) at the moment. They are theme specific and relate strongly to my current topic of Bible study - The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. Jesus is coming back to put things right and today's theme is about what the Bible says regarding how Satan will be dealt with. I have it in my heart to share these and really appreciate the opportunity to do so here. I am pleased that your neighbour saw some of these and with God's grace, found useful. Thanks for sharing with your neighbour. Blessings.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Novus said:

Thank you for the comment and feedback - really appreciated and encouraging. I know I have been posting a lot of verses (strung together per individual post) at the moment. They are theme specific and relate strongly to my current topic of Bible study - The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. Jesus is coming back to put things right and today's theme is about what the Bible says regarding how Satan will be dealt with. I have it in my heart to share these and really appreciate the opportunity to do so here. I am pleased that your neighbour saw some of these and with God's grace, found useful. Thanks for sharing with your neighbour. Blessings.

Blessings Brother

Actually those are the ones they scrolled past.....I Encourage you to begin a thread on what is laid on your heart,give it a Title & people that are interested in the"theme" will read it.....I just had a 3rd person join in my little experiment & again,they did the same exact thing!!!Scrolled right past all those pearls because it just looks like a run on,its a visual thing,you see?

Its like when you think you might be  interested in a Topic from the Title ,you start reading & its a really good fluid discussion & then you get to a post by someone who has said soooo much that you have to scroll & scroll & scroll,people tend to skip over those long winded essays.....others ,like Fresno Joe for example,posts  Scripture in quotes & in between he says his response by using a different color ...its what catches the eye

Anyway,I'm not telling anyone what to do or not to do,Im just sharing what I believe might help ...you post a lot of Scriptures but no one knows there is any theme...the Title of the Thread is "Bible Verse".....most people just come to read something short & inspirational ,like the "Quote of the Day" type thing......I'd love to see you get your message across if there is one,just my 2 cents

With love-in Christ<Kwik

2.jpg

• Praise God! 3

• Group:  Mars Hill

SOUND THOSE PRAISES OUT TO OUR HOLY KING .           

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1