• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

11 hours ago, Novus said:

Isaiah 11:9 parallel with Habakkuk 2:14 and Hebrews 8:11

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

In connection of your above scripture Novus>>>> 1 Peter 1:18-20 & John 1:29

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

11 hours ago, Refresher said:

Yeay! In addition to that scripture Novus, Luke 4: 18 and Matthew 28:18-20

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go [a]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” [b]Amen.

Once again, another additional dots to connect>>  1 Corinthianss 2:7-10 Amplified version

but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the wisdom once hidden [from man, but now revealed to us by God, that wisdom] which God predestined before the ages to our glory [to lift us into the glory of His presence]. None of the rulers of this age recognized and understood this wisdom; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; but just as it is written [in Scripture],

Things which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, who obey Him, and who gratefully recognize the benefits that He has bestowed].”

10 For God has unveiled them and revealed them to us through the [Holy] Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things [diligently], even [sounding and measuring] the [profound] depths of God [the divine counsels and things far beyond human understanding].

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I agree whole heartedly dear one,as I said earlier(for me) all Scripture are pearls & DIAMONDS......I only happened to notice what my cousin was doing & realized I do it too with quite a few............just hoped to share what I thought was helpful,obviously it was not well received:noidea:   I remember when I first started on WCF ,many offered suggestions & it was good:horse:Oh well

You do a MARVELOUS job!!!

:horse:        When i seen this horse ,  i remembered our dear sister misha .   she used to call it the go go gosple .  after many who went out and spread the gosple to the world . 

its sad not having my dear sister .   

• Loved it! 2
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

wee.jpg

• Praise God! 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Acts 17:31 parallel with Isaiah 2:12 and Galatians 6:7-8

Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reapFor he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Luke 16:25-26 parallel with Galatians 6:7 and Genesis 18:25

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flameBut Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 1

Psalm 35:24 parallel with Matthew 25:37-40

Vindicate me, O Lord, my Godaccording to your righteousness, and let them not rejoice over me!

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Hebrews 9:27 parallel with Revelation 20:11-12

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Revelation 4:2 parallel with Revelation 3:21 and Isaiah 6:1-4

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his gloryAnd the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

• Praise God! 1

Daniel 12:2 parallel with John 5:29 and Acts 24:15 and Hebrews 9:27

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

• Praise God! 1