• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

You are in error with your doctrine, X. You are in serious need of correction on the whole subject of soteriology (salvation). I say this not to attack or demean but to warn. You are going down a dangerous road into heresy if you stubbornly pursue your assertions and will earn all the chastenings that apply to heretics who preach "another gospel".

What God knows of our old man, the body of sin we had, our previous sinful nature, is irrelevant to our condition as born again new creations. Please don't even contemplate dragging the dead, rotting, putrid carcase of you old sinful, corrupt self into God's Presence. There is no place in heaven for such an unholy thing. Why would you behave contrary to God's Will as if the blood of Christ did not cover you and wash you clean of all sin? Why would you remain attached to all the evils of the world, the flesh, and the devil when in Christ they are done away with? Such nonsense is profane and contrary to the truth of the Gospel of Salvation.  

Rom 6:6
(6)  knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.

Eph 4:20-24
(20)  But you have not so learned Christ,
(21)  if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
(22)  that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
(23)  and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
(24)  and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Gal 2:17-21
(17)  "But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not!
(18)  For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
(19)  For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
(20)  I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(21)  I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
2Co 5:17-21
(17)  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(18)  Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
(19)  that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(20)  Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God.
(21)  For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
1Pe 1:18-25

(18)  knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers,
(19)  but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
(20)  He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you
(21)  who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
(22)  Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
(23)  having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
(24)  because "ALL FLESH IS AS GRASS, AND ALL THE GLORY OF MAN AS THE FLOWER OF THE GRASS. THE GRASS WITHERS, AND ITS FLOWER FALLS AWAY,
(25)  BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER." Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.

I didn't give any doctrine. I didn't post any scripture. We just all know there's a heaven and God who is there now. We know there's a savior. You don't need doctrine to understand that. I didn't even when I was a little boy. 

Still, if we are to have forgotten about sin completely, then seriously... ARE YOU LITERALLY TELLING ME THE LORD WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS, THE GOSPEL WILL BE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN OUT OF ALL THINGS? WE WON'T HAVE A CLUE THAT OUR LORD IS OUR SAVIOR? 

For real?!? If we forget all about sin ever existing, then it would bring confusion what Christ did on the cross and John 3;16 would become trash. Is that really what you believe? 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 minutes ago, Xethea said:

I didn't give any doctrine.

That's your problem, X. You are either being very careless about right doctrine or you are deliberately forcing wrong doctrine.

What you are arguing amounts to doctrine, or teaching, but it is a perversion of what the Word of God says. Either you accept the Word of God by faith or you reject it in favour of man's word.

Please read, mark, and learn these two Scriptures and tell me what they say about God.

Heb 8:12
(12)  For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:16-18
(16)  This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
(17)  And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
(18)  Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

41 minutes ago, Xethea said:

Believing that God doesn't know we sinned in the past, to me, is a more powerless, stupid God.

Instead, believe what God Says.  Stop trying to understand what is impossible to understand

and for your own sake please stop trying to put or to keep  'God' into a little box that fits your understanding which is nothing at all like God's Perfect Word, Perfect Plan, and Perfect Understanding.

As written,  If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask God who gives to ALL MEN FREELY and without any reproach,  but do not be double-minded -

do not think any man who is double-minded will receive anything from the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Instead, believe what God Says.  Stop trying to understand what is impossible to understand

and for your own sake please stop trying to put or to keep  'God' into a little box that fits your understanding which is nothing at all like God's Perfect Word, Perfect Plan, and Perfect Understanding.

As written,  If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask God who gives to ALL MEN FREELY and without any reproach,  but do not be double-minded -

Edited by Xethea

17 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Edited by Xethea

Edited by Xethea

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Xethea said:

The fact you just brought up that you had a molester showed you have a memory of it....

You missed my entire point......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Xethea said:

That's just ignoring my point and giving a happy ending without making any sense to why I asked the question...

I hate when people try to leave people with no answer and use something else to justify it instead, which still leaves that person with no true answer to end the curiousity or the need. 

I apologize for my short response and not following up, ...I was late for work.

I said God would erase our memories about what had been in the past, it has to be that way or else Heaven would be filled with grief from remembering our loved ones that weren't saved, ...Father doesn't remember our sins, ...because He is God He can chose to not remember our sins, that means the Holy Spirit living inside of us doesn't remember our sin, ...so, if a past sin comes to remembrance it's because the enemy of or souls has brought it back to our minds, remember, he accuses us day and night 24/7  Rev 12:10  So then, what is our position, ...we are in Christ, filled with the Holy Spirit seated in Jesus who is sitting at the right hand of Father on His Throne, ...if God doesn't remember our sins, and since we have the mind of Christ, ...why should we listen to the devil and remember them?   

I quoted "...we love Him because He first loved us," ...that is the answer to your question, Father erases our minds, He doesn't erase our emotions, we don't love God with our minds, intellect, ...while it is our intellect that leads us to love Him, ...we love Him with our heart, soul and spirit. 

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart (will), and with all thy soul (emotions), and with all thy mind (spirit, understanding). Matt 22:37

Dear one, you say you want to praise the Lord in Heaven, that's only the half of it, there is worship too, today we praise the Lord for what He has done for us, while we worship Him for Who He is, our praising Him in Heaven won't be for what He has done for us before we are in heaven, we will praise Him for what He is doing for us while we are with Him throughout all of Eternity and worship will always be for Who He is, ...our Father, ...God Almighty. 

I hope that helps...

Lord bless

Edited by Xethea