• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

Hebrews 6:19 (NASB)
This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a [hope] both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil,

This hope that is to be in us. This hope in a God who lies not. This hope in a God who is all goodness, all the time. This God who judges righteously. This God who does not favor the poor man, nor the rich, but judges all equally with the same bar of righteousness. This God who is the Eternal Good. It is this God we are to hope in. It is in this God, our hearts are to rest in. It is this God that calls us to rest in Him. It is this God that is contrary to all we see around us. It is this God who calls us to walk before Him and be perfect. It is to this standard we have been called to, a standard that is free from all disorder. It is this God of all comfort and goodness, that our hope is to be in. This hope, the hope that is to be our lives. This hope to a world that is free from all disorder. This hope that is outward from ourselves. This hope that is free from all disquiet. This hope that when the confusion, the storms, the pain of giving up our will’s to death, when it’s the last thing we would have.   This hope is still there when we don’t get what we want. This hope is still there, when we can barely look Heavenward. This hope in God who is our Saviour not because we love Him, but because He loves us. 

This hope that has been spread abroad in our hearts by His Spirit. When it is this hope that is trusted in, and nothing in or out of ourselves. It is than that all things in and of this world look pale in comparison to the Glory we see inwardly. It is to this Glory this hope calls us. For the inward man tastes into the Mystery of God. For we have been called into this Mystery. This hope is our hope in the manifestation of our  Salvation we have in Christ. This hope will not disappoint and has great benefits and reward, if allowed to be brought to maturity. Let the world fall in around us yet we will hope in God, the lover of our souls. It is with this hope, the people of old looked forward to the Cross of Christ with, that same hope now, looks back to the Cross of Christ, where we have been crucified to the world and the world crucified to us. Oh, greatly love and bless, obey, serve, and all good things to the One Who gives this Hope. 

Blessings 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

33 minutes ago, Not me said:

Oh, greatly love and bless, obey, serve, and all good things to the One Who gives this Hope

Yes LORD! We come before You with Thanksgiving!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.  To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

• Loved it! 1

On 2/28/2019 at 10:28 AM, SelahSong said:

@Not me

These scriptures always touch me dearly.  Thank you for posting them, Not me.  …Christ in us through the Holy Spirit is our only HOPE.  HalleluYAH!

81B7E82F-D279-4981-81C5-44362FE682EB.gif.1663d74a1d69e04032cf954cca46f6c6.gif

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Yes, it seeems the more we know and see He is our only hope, the more dependent on Him we become. Which itself brings joy, and such joy.  

Blessings, 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:14 AM, In Him said:

Yes LORD! We come before You with Thanksgiving!

Had to smile at the joy and rejoicing I read in your post. To see Him as He is, does bring such rejoicing. 

Blessings, 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/28/2019 at 10:16 AM, Jostler said:

“Christ in us, our Hope of Glory.”

God who is not only our Creator. He Himself has voluntarily chose to become our Saviour. Oh, to know this Great and Glorious God personally. 

Blessings, 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

@Not me :) I wanted to thank for posting this. It's wonderful how the:emot-heartbeat: Lord confirms  His truth to us.

Hope has been a recurring theme for me this week. You see, my mom just passed on Wednesday (Feb 27th.) We were very close and I miss her already. But God has been reminding me (first, through a friend and now, through your thread) that the thing to take hold of in this difficult time is HOPE.

Today God led me to the following scriptures to bring me peace and comfort that my mom (a Christian who truly loved the Lord and lived it) is able to rise because Jesus Christ did. A blessed Truth! Praise His Name! 

"For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and  become the firstfruits of them that slept."

(1 Cor 15:16-20)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

8 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Not me :) I wanted to thank for posting this. It's wonderful how the:emot-heartbeat: Lord confirms  His truth to us.

Hope has been a recurring theme for me this week. You see, my mom just passed on Wednesday (Feb 27th.) We were very close and I miss her already. But God has been reminding me (first, through a friend and now, through your thread) that the thing to take hold of in this difficult time is HOPE.

Today God led me to the following scriptures to bring me peace and comfort that my mom (a Christian who truly loved the Lord and lived it) is able to rise because Jesus Christ did. A blessed Truth! Praise His Name! 

"For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and  become the firstfruits of them that slept."

(1 Cor 15:16-20)

Yes, God is so wonderful, to feed and to confirm His words to those who's hearts are after Him. My condolences for the separation from your Mom for a season. This God of life, this God of all love, this God of all goodness, will Himself raise all those that are His, to a Glory we can not imagine. Let our hearts look forward to this everlasting homecoming, and rejoice in this everlasting truth, which truth, is ours forever.

Blessings,