• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

What brought you to Worthy Boards and what has kept you here?

I'm finding there are many hurting people on here. I am not suggesting we're all a bunch of emotional cripples or anything like that, but as I am getting to know people, I am learning that underneath their comments many a tender and hurting heart exists. I think they have come here to find friendship, acceptance and comfort as well as maybe a place to sound off their opinions. What do you think?

Me? I'm here because I believe God led me here. He was showing me a lot of stuff about End Times and I was looking to find any information I could from others who might have been getting some of the same messages. Well, I got a lot more than what I came seeking. I found I needed more than just confirmation or answered questions concerning End Times events. I needed a place I could be completely me, where I could express my thoughts and share my views and where I could encourage and comfort others who are hurting and where I could learn from other people not only about Christ but how to relate to others, too. Many of you have set wonderful examples for me to follow. Thanks so much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am here cause I am going through tough times 'cause my bedridden mother in law takes us 24/7 around the clock and I needed sharing with other believers in Jesus and google "christians forums" and I am here and happy to be with you guys,God bless you all. :noidea::);)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/20/1970

I haven't quite figured it out yet. LOL I suppose I came looking for some fellowship and friends. I haven't posted much, but have been here for a while. I am not sure why I am hesitant to post more, but hopefully, soon, I can come out of my shell. :unsure: I do enjoy reading what others post, and have learned some things since lurking here. So I must thank you all for allowing me that. :unsure:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I can't say totally why I'm here because I would have to share things about other people in my life that they may want to be discreet. I originally came here for the fellowship and then it became a place to voice my opinion. Now that I know that my opinion is unpopular I will go back to the fellowship :unsure:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I don't know why, but all I do know is I was drawn here and I've stayed here and I'm glad to be here.

e.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/17/1971

I'm here because i'm trying to find the truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

It was GOD's will :thumbsup: .

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

I'm here because I'm bored, and I stay because I rather enjoy debating and... to a lesser extent, arguing. Plus, I'm bored... Did I mention that I'm bored???

???:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I met a man at Church, and he befriended me.

As we got to know each other, he invited me to try out a new site called : WorthyBoards! :thumbsup:

At the time, I didn't know much about websites at the time....so I didn't check it out for a little while.

Then , as I came on here, more and more.....I loved it. I started to make friends.

I shared views, I discussed all types of things.

Then, in January, I came across a Thread called "Is It Just Me"............>LOL...I was hooked!

Proclaimed myself "Empress" on there, and there, the humour continues!!

I didn't have a clue, until the man I had met, and had been invited to Worthy from, told me about Chat......I tried it out, and now I have got three Chat Friends:

Lydia2005

SonBeam...

And NewHeart05.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou to all of you people on here.

You make Worthy a special place!

I owe a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to George as well!

And all of you who want to know who that lovely man, who I met at Church was, who invited me to this wonderful, fantastic site is.......

Botz

Yomo

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I can't say totally why I'm here because I would have to share things about other people in my life that they may want to be discreet. I originally came here for the fellowship and then it became a place to voice my opinion. Now that I know that my opinion is unpopular I will go back to the fellowship :emot-highfive:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup: You are too funny for words!! Of course your opinion matters!!

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

There are much worse things to do on the Net. As testy as it gets here at times, at least the focus of the discussions are on God and the things that matter more than anything else. Even a argument makes me have to get my Bible out. Lord knows iI need to.

God Bless

Dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't remember why or how I ended up here in the first place, but like you Dan, this site really evokes a lot more in the way of Bible Study. I love the Word of God, and coming here, will many times, ignite a different study each and every day. I always find many interesting things here to search out in the Word of God, and this is just like a springboard for a treasure hunt in the Word. Thank you all for your contributions here. I have found some really good things!!! And some really good people!!!

:blink:

In His Love,

Suzanne