Sign in to follow this  
Ella

psychcopath

awesome news....

15 minutes ago, Ella said:

i have asked Jesus to be my lord and savour i prayed tonight for the first time i opened my heart and soul to jesus am not going to the LGBT CHURCH ANYMORE AM NOT TRANSGENDER  AND I WILL NOT BECOME MUSLIM  ....

Congratulations!

May I suggest you start reading the Bible? Maybe start with Matthew and keep reading it until Revelation, I remember how God really spoke to me when I started reading it for the first time,the Holy Spirit will help you with every question you have, don't listen to the voice of the enemy, he's a deceiver and a liar.

If you have questions ,please pm me?

On 4/2/2019 at 5:47 PM, Ella said:

I Think am a psychopath i enjoy hurt my husband and myself ...i am going to hell 

Ella, I'm doubting you're a psychopath. First of all, I once read women aren't psychopaths, at least there aren't any famous ones I know of. I also agree with the person who said psychopaths don't usually want to hurt themselves. This makes sense because psychopaths are extremely narcissistic and selfish. They lack any real compassion and only feel emotions for themselves. However they are experts at pretending like they feel as the rest of us do. But they often overdo it since they aren't feeling the emotion they are imitating. They are also chronic liars. In addition to this they usually believe no one has ever done one little thing to help them without being compensated. A psychopath will insist this is true even if you are a person who has done him several favors. I could go on but I won't.

From the little you said here, you sound sad and probably depressed to me. I hope you have a good friend you can confide in. Good friends can help a lot. I know because I've often been the good friend.

I hope you feel better soon.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

On 4/3/2019 at 8:47 AM, Ella said:

I Think am a psychopath i enjoy hurt my husband and myself ...i am going to hell 

Well Ella, hmm, are you going to hell? How do I say this without offending anyone.

No

Never

Because you can't actually go to a place you believe in.

You know what I mean?

Posted (edited)

I believe anyone who seeks God with all their heart and believes in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ can be saved.

Jeremiah 29:13: You will seek Me (God) and find Me (God) when you search for Me (God) with all your heart.

John 3:16-18 :

16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Edited by JesusChristisLord
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 4/21/2019 at 4:39 AM, Bankrupt said:

No

Never

Because you can't actually go to a place you believe in.

You know what I mean?

Bankrupt, what in the world do you mean by you can't go to a place you believe in? Most of us here believe in both a heaven & a hell, so what you're saying is we can't go to them because we believe in them? I'd like to hear your explanation of your statement.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:47 PM, Ella said:

Are you a Christian? Have you gotten professional help for your feelings?

Sign in to follow this