Sign in to follow this  
Waiting2BwithHim

What Do You See Today?

On 6/26/2019 at 12:18 AM, Waiting2BwithHim said:

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

A terrible warning of JESUS for to be re-remembered, saying:

Matthew 22:10-14

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the King came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13 Then said the King to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Very terrible.

10 hours ago, Kristin said:

I don’t think we can prepare except to be saved. I’m hoping I will be raptured, but if some are correct and I’m not, I cannot imagine how to prepare. Like get some water and a sleeping bag?

Jesus exhorts us to stay awake and be on the alert.  It has more to do with spiritual preparation than physical.  Here's a link to a pdf that explains how I see it, if you're interested

On 7/9/2019 at 2:44 PM, WilliamL said:

I don't see anything in the news that has yet fulfilled these verses, because these events take place during the great tribulation, which has not yet come.

There are plenty of things in the news that are precursors to these things, sure. But merely precursors.

Matt. 24:8 NASB ... all these things are the beginning of birth pangs.

Jer. 30:6 ‘Ask now, and see
If a male can give birth.
Why do I see every man
With his hands on his loins, as a woman in childbirth?

And why have all faces turned pale?

7 ‘Alas! for that day is great,
There is none like it;
And it is the time of Jacob’s distress,
But he will be saved from it.

-- Hasn't happened yet.

Matt.24:1-14 has nothing to do with the 70th week. Verses 1-14 are about the Church Age. In verse 9 Jesus specifically tells his Disciples their fate, they all die a Martyr, save John. The BIRTH PANGS Birth the 70th Week of course. Verses 4-6 is about the 70 AD Event, verses 7-14 is about the Church Age, verses 15-31 is about the Tribulation Period. Verses 32-35 is a Parable, verses 36-51 is about the Rapture. 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:18 AM, Waiting2BwithHim said:

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

JESUS came and announced to the Jews the end of the Dispensation of the Old Testament, saying unto them: "All the prophets and the law prophesied until John. From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force".

Now, even now, the Dispensation of Grace is ending, and the master of the house is risen up and is beginning to shut the door, many will be outside just when they should be within, then they will appeal to the Lord to open the door, but He will not hear them.

JESUS came and announced to the Jews the end of the Dispensation of the Old Testament, saying unto them: "All the prophets and the law prophesied until John. From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force".

Now, even now, the Dispensation of Grace gets to the endime, it is ending , and the master of the house is risen up and is beginning to shut the door. Many will be outside,  just when they should be within, then they will appeal to the Lord to open the door, but He will not hear them.

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Very terrible.  Mainly because there will no be more any kind of sacifice for salvation of the souls. The sacrifice of JESUS was the last, there is no more sacrifice for salvation, but eternal perdition.

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, Waiting2BwithHim said:

In Matthew 24 Jesus warns us about signs..

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

What do you see in news today or something you read that shows you that these signs are happening? If you want to use any other prophecy about the end times which one and where in the bible does it come from? I mean maybe within the past 2-3 years. Share with all so that someone that may not know about this subject gets the idea of what the prophecy is all about. 

Greetings, Waiting. 

I was recently putting notes together for a video on this passage, and actually citing it as a reason to believe we still have a ways to go yet. I believe v.9-10 refer to what the apostle Paul warned the Thessalonians about in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4. And if anything, I think we see the opposite just yet: Most believers suffering persecution in other countries and dying for their faith (such as those being beheaded by Muslims), appear to be showing great resilience in the face of martyrdom, and refusing to deny Christ or deliver their fellow Christians up to the authorities. But I'm not up on everything going on with the persecuted church these days, so maybe looks can be deceiving.

Do you keep up with the persecuted church? It seems like something worth looking into.

Blessings in Christ, and good thread.

Hidden In Him  

Edited by Hidden In Him

We can hear or read many comentaries about fearful happenings in the world, but what prevails is the Word of God, by the way, the Word is the Invisible God Aaalmighty. 

The Word, the Almighty God, left vere very clear, saying: 

Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it. And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them. Then took I the cup at the Lord's hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the Lord had sent me.

Therefore you shall say unto them; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt you say unto them, Thus says the Lord of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink, for, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, says the Lord of hosts.

A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the Lord has a controversy with the NATIONS, He will plead with all flesh; He will give them that are wicked to the Sword, says the Lord. Behold, evil shall go forth from NATION to NATION, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT. 

Prophecies of Jeremiah to be fufilled LITERALLY in these latter days
Verses quoted from Jeremy chapter 25:15-17&27-32 and chapter 30:v.23-24

Not to his beloved Body tho. Maybe we are also Bride. But not to his own Body because He paid the price in full. No condemnation. 

On 7/19/2019 at 8:09 PM, Kristin said:

I don’t think we can prepare except to be saved. I’m hoping I will be raptured, but if some are correct and I’m not, I cannot imagine how to prepare. Like get some water and a sleeping bag?

If you are walking in the Spirit on a daily basis, it will be revealed to you what to do and where to go when it comes time to do and to go.

• Thumbs Up 1

The question should be "what don't ya see that says the end is near?"

Just my two bits,  JJ

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BorderCowboy said:

The question should be "what don't ya see that says the end is near?"

Just my two bits,  JJ

For one, I don't presently see any cause yet for the King of the North to invade Egypt. In my understanding, that country needs to become destabilized first.

Sign in to follow this