• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

16 minutes ago, Sower said:

Sounds rough, 14 hrs a day for a 5 yr old girl.
Seems the child labor was for bad.
But God turned it for good!

"She is an incredible seamstress and can hand make lace and
made
a real good business for herself when she came to America."
Cool...........

She got time off when she ended up in the hospital several times with stomach ulcers. She went through a lot there. BUT, God gave her a great attitude so it didn't destroy her just made her determined.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, Spock said:

I could do better than that...

when I was young, all the older people on my street who didn’t want to attend Sunday Mass would bring their money offerings over the house to give to me to put in the plate for them.

Guess what? 

I put those in my pocket!

i will say this....it sure made me want to attend weekly services. I figured the Pope didn’t need the money, he is rich enough. Did I do wrong?  ???

............   Baidu has copied this post,  and collates it with AI for the pope and for others willing to pay for the service...    When they decide,  they will contact you,  or terminate if they choose. (they do this to everyone, every forum,  every website,  everything posted anywhere on the internet,  and things not posted anywhere also - they collect information from a myriad of sources planted in churches, schools, governments,  businesses,  etc etc etc

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Plus, obviously  I would of ratted them out to the comgergation and priest and asked them to repent:) 

'they' don't ask - 'they' DEMAND with great penalties 'they' choose and use differently on different people depending on their 'orders' from rome......   never good,    AND they charge money most of the time ...  even for a place to sit in some of their buildings....

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

............   Baidu has copied this post,  and collates it with AI for the pope and for others willing to pay for the service...    When they decide,  they will contact you,  or terminate if they choose. (they do this to everyone, every forum,  every website,  everything posted anywhere on the internet,  and things not posted anywhere also - they collect information from a myriad of sources planted in churches, schools, governments,  businesses,  etc etc etc

The ultimate control system:) they have had alot of practice. But, some of us have read the end of the book? 

And they can't control Christ or his body. When they put him Down he pops back up and so will we.

• Praise God! 1

15 hours ago, Reinitin said:

So does worthy allow bots that harvest all our posts and profile info? Cause that's not cool.

Some (as seen) are stopped;   most sites and forums and chat rooms of all kinds are continually searched, 

and it is even published that in order to use many different services,  like email,  on the internet, you are notified that EVERYTHING IS COPIED,   EVERYTHING .....

15 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

@Reinitin Go to the top right on the home page here to the = @ and you can express your concerns. I would. The thought of someone checking my profile all the time like that kinda creeps me out... :unsure::wacko::blink:

For decades it has been standard, every day, everything typed while connected to a computer is recorded, saved, and used against you when they decide to .....

14 hours ago, Reinitin said:

So where does the bot with that name checking all our profiles come from?

HIGHER than top secret clearance needed - "EYES ONLY" - to find out......  or pay $500,000.000  for access.....

/sarcastic/facetious/watchout/whoknows(all that IS HIDDEN SHALL BECOME KNOWN)

14 hours ago, nzkev said:

The bot will be watching you now hahaha

Noted:   nzkev has spotted bot ......   no worries - twenty or more bots continue collecting .....

14 hours ago, George said:

Bots bog down a server and its resources, so I block bad bots from ever reading the server.  However, good bots such as Google or Bing routinely index pages.  

Sometimes on some forums that make it visible,  google, yahoo, bing, and baidu have 20 or more search engine bots working the forum at the same time,   constantly copying, collecting and collating all data from everywhere....

8 hours ago, Spock said:

It seems to especially like long haired people.

What is an avatar?

Like Amelia Earhart .....   flies planes :) haha  :)

My mom was raised and educated in a Catholic orphanage in Napoli and left at 20 years old. Maybe They are scoping out her kids because she still owes them for her education:) ha ha

'They' collect and destroy souls,  as many as possible,  continually......   from within ,  to outside,  everywhere....

9 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

The ultimate control system:) they have had alot of practice. But, some of us have read the end of the book? 

And they can't control Christ or his body. When they put him Down he pops back up and so will we.

Right before the end of the book,   all the saints who refuse to receive the mark are executed at that point.  Millions have already been executed in the last 15 years for their faith.    Millions more in the last century.   Millions more have been tortured relentlessly perhaps,   starved,  died of thirst,  been poisoned (on purpose) and so on ....

THANKS BE TO GOD ,  ALL PRAISE TO HIS NAME ---  WE HAVE HOPE IN RESURRECTION BECAUSE JESUS IS RAISED FROM THE DEAD NEVER TO DIE AGAIN<  EVER! > ....

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Some (as seen) are stopped;   most sites and forums and chat rooms of all kinds are continually searched, 

and it is even published that in order to use many different services,  like email,  on the internet, you are notified that EVERYTHING IS COPIED,   EVERYTHING .....

For decades it has been standard, every day, everything typed while connected to a computer is recorded, saved, and used against you when they decide to .....

HIGHER than top secret clearance needed - "EYES ONLY" - to find out......  or pay $500,000.000  for access.....

/sarcastic/facetious/watchout/whoknows(all that IS HIDDEN SHALL BECOME KNOWN)

Noted:   nzkev has spotted bot ......   no worries - twenty or more bots continue collecting .....

Sometimes on some forums that make it visible,  google, yahoo, bing, and baidu have 20 or more search engine bots working the forum at the same time,   constantly copying, collecting and collating all data from everywhere....

Like Amelia Earhart .....   flies planes :) haha  :)

'They' collect and destroy souls,  as many as possible,  continually......   from within ,  to outside,  everywhere....

Yall think JEFF KIDS .     HE DONT .     And it would not surprise me if they collect data about our interests

so they can be friend and deceive us .

Think this don't happen.     IT DOES .     I was anti terrorism in the marines .    You befriend your enemy its how you deceive him .

Guess if rome sees this message ,   then at least hear this,   POPE FRANCIS YOU CEASE AND DISSEST from them falsehoods this instant .

Guess it shows how worried I am about men and mankind .  NOT A LICK .    WE SERVE THE LORD and we shall go out faithful unto HE ALONE . 

• Thumbs Up 1

THATS right dear sister REINITIN .   WE SERVE THE LORD and we fear not man ,  FOR GOD is our HELPER .  And whether we live or die , WE ARE HIS .

LET ALL GO OUT Faithful unto HE who has saved us .     SOUND those praises out to the LORD .  The final hour draws nigh .

The great climax of it all,   IS AT THE DOOR .     The all inclusive will continue to run its course till that spirit has caused all to unite under its banner .

And under the beast who shall reign over it .   LET none fear man .    This life is but a vapor ,  BUT WHO on earth can measure ETERNITY .

NO matter what we suffer at the hands of men , WE WIN .  PUT THOSE HANDS UP and LET ALL THANK THE LORD .    

Hey, Reinitin .    I got a question for all those folks that keep telling us ,  YOU all cannot know when the hour draws nigh .

I can PROVE we can .      JESUS said WHEN YOU SEE all these things ,  LOOK UP ,  LOOK UP , LOOK UP for your REDEMPTOIN draws nigh .

And me sees a lot of signs man .     The final hour approaches , let no man or woman fear what man can do to us .  JUST REJOICE in the LORD

and when you are persecuted ,  YOU REJOICE in the LORD .    

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:45 PM, simplejeff said:

Right before the end of the book,   all the saints who refuse to receive the mark are executed at that point.  Millions have already been executed in the last 15 years for their faith.    Millions more in the last century.   Millions more have been tortured relentlessly perhaps,   starved,  died of thirst,  been poisoned (on purpose) and so on ....

THANKS BE TO GOD ,  ALL PRAISE TO HIS NAME ---  WE HAVE HOPE IN RESURRECTION BECAUSE JESUS IS RAISED FROM THE DEAD NEVER TO DIE AGAIN<  EVER! > ....

OH this life is but a vapor ,  LET ALL GO OUT FAITHFUL UNTO THE LORD .    The persecutions will continue to build .  not against the false all inclusive Christians .

NOPE they will be the many who are persecuting us .     But the true lambs are about to see the final climatic hour where it all was headed .  MANY WILL DIE FOR JESUS .

But no fear ,   many through all ages have and they went out rejoicing IN THE LORD .    THE RESSURECION IS OUR HOPE .     AND JESUS IS THE RESSURECTION .

Better it be unto the resurrection of the just ., than the resurrection of the unjust .