• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The world and the born again Christian community are going in different directions. The world is going towards the dark while the born again Christian community is going towards the light. I am seeing this separation more and more. Are you?

Hi and yes, it does seem to be being manifested more and more.

So this scripture comes to mind and is so intriguing;

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NASB)

“A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.”

So descriptive of the two camps we see forming around us. 

(my thinks)

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  111
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1966

jsut as in the Beginning. God separated the light from the darkness in Genesis .

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

I do observe this apparent situation. The interesting thing is that without light, dark is. Whenever light comes on the scene dark has to flee.

What we are seeing, sadly, is a steady gravitation towards the 'grey areas'. The lukewarm fog of the post-modern's take on everything. The media-soup of pretending to understand and communicate while stirring up questions that befuddle the masses with half-truth. A veritable mist of half-considered conjecture along with heavy sounding descriptions that amount to zero.

I think we are also so afraid of offending anyone (yes is the Church too) that our statements of faith have to include 'inclusiveness' and 'social justice' and a bunch of other PC phrases so nobody gets left out or feels disenfranchised. They even changed some hymnbooks to be 'gender-fair'.

It is a creeping sickness this fog. Eventually it will probably obscure what little light is left. If we let it...

• Thanks 1

yes. churches now accepting gay marriage. the worlds political correctness has overtaken some churches.

I am seeing less separation of light and  darkness as the churches Lamps are growing dim

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

42 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The world and the born again Christian community are going in different directions. The world is going towards the dark while the born again Christian community is going towards the light. I am seeing this separation more and more. Are you?

With the true lambs ,   I sure am seeing it .  The Lord is preparing His own .     Sadly with the pc all inclusive majority of churches I am seeing the great falling away

coming to and building to its climax .    I have never seen a falling away like this and its moving to join all the religions and even secular under an inclusive unity mindset .

But OH YES dear sister ,   The lambs ,  AINT BUYING IT .     They are rising up and doing exploits to warn against it and to point to JESUS ONLY .  

• Praise God! 1

27 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I do observe this apparent situation. The interesting thing is that without light, dark is. Whenever light comes on the scene dark has to flee.

What we are seeing, sadly, is a steady gravitation towards the 'grey areas'. The lukewarm fog of the post-modern's take on everything. The media-soup of pretending to understand and communicate while stirring up questions that befuddle the masses with half-truth. A veritable mist of half-considered conjecture along with heavy sounding descriptions that amount to zero.

I think we are also so afraid of offending anyone (yes is the Church too) that our statements of faith have to include 'inclusiveness' and 'social justice' and a bunch of other PC phrases so nobody gets left out or feels disenfranchised. They even changed some hymnbooks to be 'gender-fair'.

It is a creeping sickness this fog. Eventually it will probably obscure what little light is left. If we let it...

And THAT is why we aint gonna just roll over and let it .    Souls are at stake and it must be exposed .    To the last breath , let the true lambs stand on the STONE

and POINT to CHRIST ALONE and weather the great storm that is to come in the days ahead .     There is , in truth,  NO STOPPING THIS

BUT we must do as all before us have done ,    Expose what is false by proclaiming only TRUTH and whatever the cost , IS SIMPLY THE COST .      ARISE

and let the lambs do battle to the end . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

i am not seeing any church making a stand sadly.  but i am in a small town so only the big churches are here allcontrolled by their denominational heads

Time for non denomiantion churches to spread.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

Just now, Robert.A said:

i am not seeing any church making a stand sadly.  but i am in a small town so only the big churches are here allcontrolled by their denominational heads

Time for non denomiantion churches to spread.

They are setting way to many traps also .   Unity traps .    And folks are falling for these and thus they are falling away .

TIME for An all out proclamation that JESUS ONLY SAVES and HE is no minister that accepts sin and calls it good or love .    THAT aint JESUS .   That is satan .

We gonna have to do it individually or in small groups .  Folks can start delivering letters to churches  to try and correct .

They can do it on line too .   They can do it in the streets or in a field man .   But we gotta do something for the sake of souls .

Whoever will hear will hear and whoever will reject will reject . But the truth and all of it must be proclaimed .

They are setting a nasty snare for the protestant evangelical side .  As they did with the liberals long ago   It worked on the liberals

Sad to say its working big time on the evangelicals too .     See, they don't come in with pitchforks and angry words ,  THEY COME IN as though they ONE OF US

and they come in with the word LOVE a lot and unity a lot .    Its very clever , but then the bible is quite clear satan is most clever of all

so no marvel if his men and women who do his work are clever too .   WE can only overcome and resist this by Faith in JESUS .  LET all get built up ONLY MORE in the bible too .

RELIGOUS TOLERANCE is not as it seems .   ITS A TRAP TOO .   Another way to unify the religions and faiths .   THEY are doing everything now .

And its speeding up , like nothing I have ever seen before .   buckle down and put on all the armour ,   and let all be and remain faithful to the LAMB to the final breath .

the goats have taken over the church unfortunately. 

When we lost the Apostles , Prophets , Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers

When Elders were replaced as head of the local church by Pastors

When PAstors have to goto Theological school before being called a Pastor.

• Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oy Vey! 1