• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

It is not two EVENTS, but one event, only the second passage adds more detail to the first. The same is true of Eze. 38-39. 

No, it is not the same for the 1,2,3 order.

1.  The text in Ezekiel 39:4 that feast is on Gog's armies.

2.  Which in the text of Ezekiel 39:9 is followed by 7 years, clear as it can be burning the remains of Gog's armies instead of gathering wood or burning down trees.

3.   The text in Ezekiel 39:17-20 that feast doesn't say on what armies, but obviously match's Revelation 19:17-18.   

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, douggg said:

Please address the issues and not me. 

Doug, 

When the debate gets to this point it is not worth pursuing anymore. I have addressed the topic, and I disagree with your interpretation of the passage in Ezekiel 38-39. You also did not address my points made regarding Zech. 14, in which I used scripture to interpret scripture. This is the basis for How I study God's word. If there is a contradiction, it is my understanding that is flawed and not the Word of God, so I pray for an answer and usually He leads me to the answer.

Genesis 1&2 is another example of using scripture to interpret scripture. He is not the Author of confusion, so he gives us examples from the very beginning that we can use to help us understand through the Holy Ghost what the intent of prophecy is.

Let's leave it at that.

God Bless. 

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

You also did not address my points made regarding Zech. 14,

What are your points regarding Zechariah 14?

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Genesis 1&2 is another example of using scripture to interpret scripture. He is not the Author of confusion, so he gives us examples from the very beginning that we can use to help us understand through the Holy Ghost what the intent of prophecy is. 

No-one can understand the end times prophecies unless God helps them.

15 hours ago, douggg said:

What are your points regarding Zechariah 14?

You will find them on the previous page.

20 hours ago, douggg said:

No, it is not the same for the 1,2,3 order.

If all prophecy was 1,2,3, then it would not take discernment to understand. Many failed to understand 1,2,3 when Jesus came the first time and rejected Him, and they were supposed to be prophecy experts. Satan did not even understand it, and had he, he would not have put Jesus to death. 

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

If all prophecy was 1,2,3, then it would not take discernment to understand. Many failed to understand 1,2,3 when Jesus came the first time and rejected Him, and they were supposed to be prophecy experts. Satan did not even understand it, and had he, he would not have put Jesus to death. 

The 1,2,3 order I was referring to, I was specifically referring to Ezekiel 39, as being the framework, which for a timeline to be correct has to fit with.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:36 PM, dhchristian said:

This Picture in Zech. 14  discusses the very end of the final week, and this is the final war, the GOG MAGOG WAR, The War of ARMAGEDDON. This war does not come at the middle of the week, but shortly before the end of the week, God allows Israel to be attacked and the cities ravaged, and then he rescues them.

Zechariah 14, has Jesus foot standing on the Mt. of Olives splitting it apart.   Which is at Jesus's return.

Before Jesus returns, the Jews and Jerusalem have to say "blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" referring to Jesus, being of that mindset.    Thus, they have to be Christians before Jesus returns.

Matthew 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The Jews, Israel become Christians during the 7 years, during the middle of it as the great tribulation begins.   Revelation 12:10-11 is referring to the Jews, Israel, receiving salvation, believing on Jesus.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 14 is referring to Armageddon.   However, it is not referring to Gog/Magog, because there are two feasts in Ezekiel 39 separated by 7 years.     The first feast is on Gog's armies.    The second feast is the Armageddon feast.

It is in the middle part of those 7 years, that the Jews become Christians, and will be fervently anticipating and yearning Jesus' return, and will be of the mindset to say "blessed is He comes in the name of the Lord... all during that second half of the 7 years.

For the Jews who do not make it out of Jerusalem in time, fleeing to the mountains,  when the AoD is setup, they will be stuck there for the time, times, half time of the second half - after Satan has be cast down from the second heaven.     Those Jews are the ones in Revelation 12:17.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Edited by douggg

Just now, douggg said:

Zechariah 14 is referring to Armageddon.   However, it is not referring to Gog/Magog, because there are two feasts in Ezekiel 39 separated by 7 years.     The first feast is on Gog's armies.    The second feast is the Armageddon feast.

It is here where you lose me. I agree on some points you make, but this multiple Gog wars you lose me on. Yes the Jews are the ones that with fear give glory to God when the two witnesses are resurrected, I agree on that but that is just the remnant at the beginning. There are forces and spirits if you will at work in the nation of Israel, Particularly Talmudic Judaism that will oppose this, There is the regathering of Israel into the Holy Land, then there is the rise of the Last beast coming out of the wilderness with a harlot atop it, Which is Satan's last ditch effort prevent the redemption of Israel. The time in the wilderness is the first half of the week. And this When Christ comes for the Saints and the faithful, he will Kill the first beast of rev. 13, and then the beast from the bottomless pit takes over. At that point in time there is no more church, Only Israel and The gentile nations that have rejected Jesus. But even then God will show mercy on the nations, Probably the children and the wives left behind as the nations continue to exist into the Millennial Reign of Christ, and will be required to partake in the Feast of Tabernacles.

So Just as question to you, If Israelis in the wilderness right after the two witnesses are killed, When will they be regathered? I mean that wilderness time is 1260 days, and then there is a war and temple to rebuild, right? I Just do not see that fitting in to the second half of the week, even with the 75 days added on. I Mean think about how long it took to mobilize our armies for the Gulf war, and these nations will not have the benefit of shipping because 1/3 or more of the ships will be destroyed, and I am sure roads and railroads and Bridges will be destroyed by all the earthquakes etc. Is this not why the Euphrates has to dry up as well...? 

Just now, dhchristian said:

It is here where you lose me. I agree on some points you make, but this multiple Gog wars you lose me on.

Again, I don't refer to Gog/Magog as the Gog/Magog "war".      There are not multiple Gog wars.   I am not claiming that there are multiple Gog wars.

Gog/Magog will be 7 years before Armageddon.   The Gog/Magog event is not in Zechariah 14, but 7 years before Zechariah 14.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you referring to that there being two feasts in Ezekiel 39 ?

If so, the first feast, in Ezekiel 39:4 is on Gog's armies.    7 years later, in Ezekiel 39:17-20, the second feast is on the Armageddon armies.

Gog/Magog takes place, then 7 years later, Armageddon take place.     Armageddon is a different event than Gog/Magog.