• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

So Just as question to you, If Israelis in the wilderness right after the two witnesses are killed, When will they be regathered?

Israeli's in mountains, and Jews in the nations, at the time of Jesus's return will be regathered in Matthew 24:31.    And in Ezekiel 39:28, Jesus Himself speaking in that verse, having returned to earth.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, douggg said:

Again, I don't refer to Gog/Magog as the Gog/Magog "war".      There are not multiple Gog wars.   I am not claiming that there are multiple Gog wars.

Gog/Magog will be 7 years before Armageddon.   The Gog/Magog event is not in Zechariah 14, but 7 years before Zechariah 14.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you referring to that there being two feasts in Ezekiel 39 ?

If so, the first feast, in Ezekiel 39:4 is on Gog's armies.    7 years later, in Ezekiel 39:17-20, the second feast is on the Armageddon armies.

Gog/Magog takes place, then 7 years later, Armageddon take place.     Armageddon is a different event than Gog/Magog.

There are two Gog events, There is one that is Armageddon War, and there is the Gog uprising at the end of the Millennium when Satan is Loosed (Rev 20:8). Ezekiel Only describes the first event. In this event it is the armies of the North that come against Israel, Not her Neighbors all around, and not from all over the earth as in Rev 20:8 account. 

Just so you know, and you can confirm this with Your Jewish acquaintances, Gog is a derogatory term of an enemy of Israel. So right Now Iran is GOG, Before Egypt and Syria were GOG. So when your Jewish friends tell you the Gog war comes first, they are set to make the mistake of thinking the wars before the final week are the Gog War, and thus will believe the beast is their Messiah, But this is not the Gog war, as it is yet to come. Do you understand? You are a Christian and you have greater revelation than they do, Yes, Jesus comes and rules after the Gog event, But it is not at the beginning this is the Mimic and strong delusion that will deceive many into believing the Lie of the Devil.  

16 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I mean that wilderness time is 1260 days, and then there is a war and temple to rebuild, right? I Just do not see that fitting in to the second half of the week, even with the 75 days added on. I

Revelation 12:6,  1260 days is not meaning the whole of the 1260 days the Jews have fled to the wilderness.   But during that 1260 days.    During the 1260 days, the two witnesses will be feeding the Jews, Israel, with the word of God.

The AoD will be setup on day 1185, 1335 days til Jesus returns.     The AoD setup is the signal for the Jews to flee.

So, they start fleeing on day 1185, with the two witnesses battling the beast by the plagues, giving the Jews cover to flee.   This goes on for 75 days, until on day 1260, the beast kills the two witnesses, making the fleeing to the mountains a lot more difficult.

The 75 days are not added to the 1260 days, but are the last 75 days of the 1260 days.

day 1185 (aod setup) + 75 days fleeing window = 1260 days end of the first half of the 7 years.    

Then, in Revelation 12:7-9, the war in the second heaven takes place and Satan and his angels cast down to earth, having a time, times, half times left - the second half of the 7 years.

2 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

There are two Gog events, There is one that is Armageddon War, and there is the Gog uprising at the end of the Millennium when Satan is Loosed (Rev 20:8).

The final rebellion caused by Satan deceiving the nation once more, in Revelation 20:8 is comprised of nations from the four quarter of the earth, including that nations that partook in the Gog/Magog event 1007 years earlier.

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Just now, douggg said:

Israeli's in mountains, and Jews in the nations, at the time of Jesus's return will be regathered in Matthew 24:31.    And in Ezekiel 39:28, Jesus Himself speaking in that verse, having returned to earth.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Let's do this a different way.

1 The Final week is For Israel, Correct?  

2 That breaks down into 1290/1260, which ever way yo place these. Correct?

3 For 1260 days Israel is in the wilderness as per rev. 12. Correct?

4 The two witnesses prophecy for 1260 days. Correct?

5 Israel is regathered in their land at some point in that 2550 days. Correct?

6 If Israel goes is in the Wilderness after the two witnesses finish their prophecy then that leaves only 30 days to regather Israel, Build the temple anoint a most Holy, and have the nations gather against Israel, because Israel has to be in the Land and in Jerusalem for the armies to attack them or even plan on attacking them. This is a Physical impossibility.

7. But what does work is when you see that Abomination comes first.... Israel flees into the wilderness, for 1260 days the two witnesses prophesy for 1260 days, and the Beast rules and makes war on the saints for 42 months. All these are the first half of the week which ends with the death of the beast and false Prophet and dragon. And Israel now can regather in their land emerging from the wilderness. Very similar to what happened to when Antiochus Epiphanes died. Now they can cleanse the temple, come back to Israel and dwell there. And finish the works that are required of them in Daniel 9:24. All that while there is a transfer of Power from the now deceased Antichrist to the beast that ascends out of the Bottomless pit... which goes on to rule what we affectionately know as Gog/ Magog. This 1260 days is also the time of the Gentiles.

Do you at least see why I order these events the way I do?   

14 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Just so you know, and you can confirm this with Your Jewish acquaintances, Gog is a derogatory term of an enemy of Israel. So right Now Iran is GOG, Before Egypt and Syria were GOG. So when your Jewish friends tell you the Gog war comes first,

The Jew (Judaism) that I have talked to at their countermissionary sites believe - that the Ezekiel 38/39 Gog/Magog event and Zechariah 14 are one and the same.    They don't call it Armageddon of course, nor acknowledge that Zechariah 14 is Jesus's return.

When Gog/Magog does take place - and their perceived messiah arrives, I tell them to look at the Mt. of Olives.   If it has not been split in half, then said person is the Antichrist.   

Just now, douggg said:

The final rebellion caused by Satan deceiving the nation once more, in Revelation 20:8 is comprised of nations from the four quarter of the earth, including that nations that partook in the Gog/Magog event 1007 years earlier.

It does not say 1007 years it says 1000 years...

Just now, douggg said:

The Jew (Judaism) that I have talked to at their countermissionary sites believe - that the Ezekiel 38/39 Gog/Magog event and Zechariah 14 are one and the same.    They don't call it Armageddon of course, nor acknowledge that Zechariah 14 is Jesus's return.

When Gog/Magog does take place - and their perceived messiah arrives, I tell them to look at the Mt. of Olives.   If it has not been split in half, then said person is the Antichrist. 

You see what I am saying then? Saying what you are saying is only adding fuel to the fire of their deception. There will likely be a war to deceive Israel and we need to clearly identify which one is Gog/Magog/Armageddon, and which is not.

52 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Let's do this a different way.

1 The Final week is For Israel, Correct?  

According to Daniel 9, yes.

2 That breaks down into 1290/1260, which ever way yo place these. Correct? 

All of the timeframes have to fit within the 7 years.   The 1335 days, the 1290 days, the 1260 days, the 3 1/2 days, the time, times, half time, the 42 months.

3 For 1260 days Israel is in the wilderness as per rev. 12. Correct? 

4 The two witnesses prophecy for 1260 days. Correct?

It has to be read and understood carefully.     But it is the same period.   

5 Israel is regathered in their land at some point in that 2550 days. Correct?

I think you made a typo to mean 2520 days?    The regathering is at the very beginning of the millennium, after Jesus has returned.

6 If Israel goes is in the Wilderness after the two witnesses finish their prophecy then that leaves only 30 days to regather Israel, Build the temple anoint a most Holy, and have the nations gather against Israel, because Israel has to be in the Land and in Jerusalem for the armies to attack them or even plan on attacking them. This is a Physical impossibility.

There are 7 years left, not 1260 days.    The temple has to be in place by day 220 in order to start the animal sacrifices.    The temple could be be started or completely built before the 7 years even begin.  

It would be physical impossible to do all those things in 30 days.   But you have made some wrong conclusions regarding Daniel 9:26-27.

7. But what does work is when you see that Abomination comes first.... Israel flees into the wilderness, for 1260 days the two witnesses prophesy for 1260 days, and the Beast rules and makes war on the saints for 42 months. All these are the first half of the week which ends with the death of the beast and false Prophet and dragon

The beast and the false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire at Jesus's return.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Very similar to what happened to when Antiochus Epiphanes died. Now they can cleanse the temple, come back to Israel and dwell there. And finish the works that are required of them in Daniel 9:24. All that while there is a transfer of Power from the now deceased Antichrist to the beast that ascends out of the Bottomless pit... which goes on to rule what we affectionately know as Gog/ Magog. This 1260 days is also the time of the Gentiles. 

Do you at least see why I order these events the way I do?    

No, I am not getting that part in yellow at all.

You have Jesus returning in Zechariah 14, to destroy Gog/Magog.    You have the beast, the false prophet, and Satan destroyed 1260 days before, which in Revelation 19 takes place at Jesus's return.

So you have Jesus returning at the end of the first 1260 days, to destroy the beast, the false prophet, and Satan.

And Jesus returning at the end of a second 1260 days, for Zechariah 14.

That makes no sense to me.

Edited by douggg

47 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

You see what I am saying then? Saying what you are saying is only adding fuel to the fire of their deception.

What do you mean?   I gave them a visible marker to know that their perceived messiah is the Antichrist.    That visible marker is the Mt. of Olives.

47 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

There will likely be a war to deceive Israel and we need to clearly identify which one is Gog/Magog/Armageddon, and which is not.

It is not the war issue.   It is that their perceived messiah arrives to begin the messianic age.    If the Mt. of Olives has not be split aforehand, said person is the Antichrist.

Edited by douggg