• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

What do you mean?   I gave them a visible marker to know that their perceived messiah is the Antichrist.    That visible marker is the Mt. of Olives.

I Agree, this is a visible marker, But who will hear that if You are saying Ezekiel 38 and 39 are being fulfilled at the beginning of the week. For me, this is not a game, as there are consequences to be wrong that may involve lives. I By no means have it all figured out, But this I know is right (Re: one event in Eze. 38-39). I Am not the only one who agrees with this there are many scholars that know this. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Agree, this is a visible marker, But who will hear that if You are saying Ezekiel 38 and 39 are being fulfilled at the beginning of the week

Who will hear it?   Anyone who reads my comments on you tube tenak talk and Tovia singer's videos and at the messiah truth countermissionary site.     My screen name on you tube is Douggg1000 and at MT, douggg.

Here's one of my comments...

"Douggg1000 1 month ago (edited)

@Moshe Shulman R. Moshe, my friend, there is no revision via the text of what actually happened. Jesus told the disciples what they were to preach and to who. To the nations, starting in Jerusalem with the Jews. If it is too much for you that Jesus is the messiah and also God, watch when the "real" messiah comes and the messianic age begins - and see if the Mt. of Olives has been split or not, as it says in Zechariah 14. If it hasn't, then said person is the Antichrist. If I am still here in this world at the time, I will inform you of who Judaism's "real" messiah will be, BEFORE he becomes your perceived Simon Bar kokhba, bar Koziba, like messiah. I don't know who the person is right now."

I By no means have it all figured out, But this I know is right (Re: one event in Eze. 38-39). I Am not the only one who agrees with this there are many scholars that know this.  

No doubt.   You are not alone.    But if you read the text, there is one feast in Ezekiel 39:4 on Gog's armies, then 7 years, then another feast in Ezekiel 39:17-20 that is a clear match to the feast in Revelation 19-17-18.

Edited by douggg

19 minutes ago, douggg said:

I think you made a typo to mean 2520 days?    The regathering is at the very beginning of the millennium, after Jesus has returned.

No Typo, 1290+1260= 7 years There is always a leap month to sync the Lunar and the solar calendars. Disagree on when the regathering occurs, we both place it in the second half, but I place it before the War of Armageddon. They have to be there in order to be redeemed and repent for killing Him whom they have pierced...Correct? So we are at least close on this timing.

27 minutes ago, douggg said:
1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

6 If Israel goes is in the Wilderness after the two witnesses finish their prophecy then that leaves only 30 days to regather Israel, Build the temple anoint a most Holy, and have the nations gather against Israel, because Israel has to be in the Land and in Jerusalem for the armies to attack them or even plan on attacking them. This is a Physical impossibility.

There are 7 years left, not 1260 days.    The temple has to be in place by day 220 in order to start the animal sacrifices.    The temple could be be started or completely built before the 7 years even begin.  

It would be physical impossible to do all those things in 30 days.   But you have made some wrong conclusions regarding Daniel 9:26-27.

The temple has to be in place for the beast to commit the abomination which is the first event. This however is the tabernacle of David which is a tent to be set up, and all the wares of temple worship are already ready, and the Sanhedrin court has been re-established under the temple mount All that is left is the Building whether that be a tent or a Building. Any covenant or peace deal will include this concession of the temple for Israel to accept it. So I agree, the temple could be started and completed before the seven years begin.

34 minutes ago, douggg said:

The beast and the false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire at Jesus's return.

The Beast and the false prophet, the men are Killed when Christ returns for the Bride. The Spirits go out to the kings of the earth to gather them for the final battle (Rev. 16:13) Important distinction here. Those spirits are then cast alive into the lake of fire. The dragon not until the end of the thousand years.

37 minutes ago, douggg said:

No, I am not getting that part in yellow at all.

You have Jesus returning in Zechariah 14, to destroy Gog/Magog.    You have the beast, the false prophet, and Satan destroyed 1260 days before, which in Revelation 19 takes place at Jesus's return.

So you have Jesus returning at the end of the first 1260 days, to destroy the beast, the false prophet, and Satan.

And Jesus returning at the end of a second 1260 days, for Zechariah 14.

That makes no sense to me.

See above, this is what your not grasping... Then Hopefully it will make sense. There is a new beast, the beast from the bottomless pit, that takes over that is worse than the Antichrist Beast that assumes the role of leader of the adversary, while the other three take a lesser role as spirits gathering the kings of the earth together.  

Just now, douggg said:

No doubt.   You are not alone.    But if you read the text, there is one feast in Ezekiel 39:4 on Gog's armies, then 7 years, then another feast in Ezekiel 39:17-20 that is a clear match to the feast in Revelation 19-17-18.

No, Wrong. Eze. 39:17-20 adds details to what has already been revealed in Eze. 39:4, Just like genesis 2 added details to the creation account of man. There were not two creations but 1.  TRY reading it this way, at the very least, and then say why it can't be.

I Gotta run... 

No, Wrong. Eze. 39:17-20 adds details to what has already been revealed in Eze. 39:4, Just like genesis 2 added details to the creation account of man. There were not two creations but 1.  TRY reading it this way, at the very least, and then say why it can't be.

Ezekiel 39:16 finishes the Gog/Magog event.    Gog/Magog is not mentioned any more in the text of Ezekiel 39.

12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.

14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.

16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.

Ezekiel 39:17-20 is a different event.  The Armageddon event.

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Ezekiel 39:16 finishes the Gog/Magog event.    Gog/Magog is not mentioned any more in the text of Ezekiel 39.

12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.

14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.

16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.

Ezekiel 39:17-20 is a different event.  The Armageddon event.

Your implying that because the bodies were Buried, the Fouls would not feast, which is not true, The Fouls that feast on flesh show up within hours of a dead carcase being on the ground. What verses 17-20 are doing is adding emphasis to how bad it will be. The fact that it takes 7 months to bury them means there is a feast for the fouls to eat, that last 7 months. 

13 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Your implying that because the bodies were Buried, the Fouls would not feast, which is not true, The Fouls that feast on flesh show up within hours of a dead carcase being on the ground. What verses 17-20 are doing is adding emphasis to how bad it will be. The fact that it takes 7 months to bury them means there is a feast for the fouls to eat, that last 7 months. 

No, I was not implying that.     The reason I posted those verses was to show the details that the Gog/Magog event was over with by verse 16.  

Ezekiel 39:17-20 is 7 years later and is not part of the Gog/Magog event.    

Just now, douggg said:

Ezekiel 39:17-20 is 7 years later and is not part of the Gog/Magog event.

And I disagree... 17-20 add emphasis to the previous passage. I am lookin up some other examples of this in scripture for you, besides genesis 1&2... it will take some time, which I do not have much of. 

25 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

What verses 17-20 are doing is adding emphasis to how bad it will be. The fact that it takes 7 months to bury them means there is a feast for the fouls to eat, that last 7 months. 

The Jews and the world will be at the height of the great tribulation, that will haved been going on for over 3 years, when Jesus returns and executes judgement on them who have assembled at Armageddon to make war on him, in Ezekiel 39:17-20.

Being in great tribulation that condition does correspond to Ezekiel 38:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

So that is proof that Gog/Magog is not the Revelation 19:17-18 event, nor the Ezekiel 39:17-20 event

Just now, douggg said:

The Jews and the world will be at the height of the great tribulation, that will haved been going on for over 3 years, when Jesus returns and executes judgement on them who have assembled at Armageddon to make war on him, in Ezekiel 39:17-20.

The Great tribulation already happened when this takes place The Beast, the false prophet and dragon are killed. The spirits of these three go to all the world to gather them together for the great battle. The World will be reeling from all manner of Bowls of God's wrath, But Israel will be at rest.  In the early part of what is known as Jacob's trouble, she will drink from the cup of God's wrath, But there comes a time when she will be spared, while the rest of the world is continuing to face the Wrath of God.