• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, iamlamad said:

As I see it, what you are saying is, you don't WANT the Holy Spirit to pray for you.

Not at all. He speaks through me all the time and prays With me for he is God With me. Emmanuel. 

Just now, iamlamad said:

The one thing the Laodicean overcomer is Known for is Christ Jesus being the head of the body  And here all this time I have thought EVERY true believer believed this.

In Word, but not in deed. Most follow the teachings of men.

Just now, iamlamad said:

offer you something better than a "word of Knowledge"  Can you get real for once? You are going to offer something better than a gift of the Holy Spirit?  Well, that has been the thrust of your argument: that what you have is better. I am beginning to understand.

When you need it, a word of knowledge or a word of wisdom is PRICELESS! So is prophecy.

You obvious do not want the Fulness of Christ Jesus.... he is still knocking will you open the door?

Just now, iamlamad said:

as the mortal puts on immortality. The dying of tongues in the churches is a sign of a greater language to come.... can you receive this?  I have always believed this, but it seems you don't: Tongues is for the church age and that will continue until we put on immortality. WE ARE NOT THERE YET!  The masterpiece is showing again and again. I wonder if you have learned anything: do you still try and compare apples to oranges?

That is where you are mistaken. Jesus Was and IS and is to come. His gifts have always been there as the Pentecostals understood, Not my fault if you do not want the Living Word of God. Until you see what you are missing, you will not know... Pray about this. God speaks through his Word to those who have made him their all in all. When You do, the apples and oranges will pale in comparison to the feast with which he feeds you, the Bread of life, as you sup with Him. Do you understand what I am saying? Read the letter to the Laodiceans again...  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, dhchristian said:

That is where you are mistaken. Jesus Was and IS and is to come. His gifts have always been there as the Pentecostals understood, Not my fault if you do not want the Living Word of God. Until you see what you are missing, you will not know... Pray about this. God speaks through his Word to those who have made him their all in all. When You do, the apples and oranges will pale in comparison to the feast with which he feeds you, the Bread of life, as you sup with Him. Do you understand what I am saying? Read the letter to the Laodiceans again...  

I HAVE the living Word! He lives inside me! And in Him the entire Godhead is represented. Why try and turn this around - it won't work. It is you have have left Acts 1 and 2 for others, thinking you did not need it. Are you trying to say I am not born again? Sorry, but this all started because I asked you if you got what they got - and it seems this got under your skin - so to speak.  How many times do I have to tell you? I am NOT a Laodicean! I have never been lukewarm. If this is your message, go preach it to the lukewarm: find a dead church and wake them up - if they will listen.  I am beginning to wonder who it was that gave you your message.

The question still stands: but I have the answer; you are past the place of wanting the Holy Spirit praying for you. I get it. Just be ready: when you meet Jesus He will ask you: "Why did you not receive my mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit?"  He may ask, "why did you refuse the tongues that goes with the Baptism?" I understand: many people mistakenly think tongues were for "them," but not for "me."

You obvious do not want the Fulness of Christ Jesus.... he is still knocking will you open the door?

You obviously do not want the fullness of Christ that comes with the Holy Spirit baptism. I wonder what your answer will be when He asks you why?

In Word, but not in deed. Most follow the teachings of men.

One of those teachings of men is that tongues were for the early church only, and is not needed today. Another is that tongues in the bible is always in some earthly language. These are teachings of men. The bible is clear: when someone speaks in tongues, no man understands.  Why would that be true? It is simple: tongues are not in human languages: The Holy Ghost makes them up "on the spot." They are not talking to men, but to God.

11 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Not at all. He speaks through me all the time and prays With me for he is God With me. Emmanuel. 

Yes, in some manner God speaks through all believers. I am talking about supernatural speech: prophecy in your own language, or tongues in a Holy Spirit language. If you are talking about supernatural speech as Paul laid it out for us, you would not understand what you were saying; the words would go from your human spirit to your mouth and not through your understanding. But you still don't understand this or believe it. It is truth anyway.  Correction: since you are born again, He is God IN you. If you were baptised in the Holy Spirit, He would also be UPON you.

Since you deny the real supernatural speech, it does not happen in your life.  You will just have to do without supernatural speech and rely on your understanding to speak. You deny the supernatural to have the natural. I get it.  The masterpiece is showing. You have been proving it over and over and over. It is a very good work.

11 hours ago, dhchristian said:

How many years were the prophets silent before The perfect came in Jesus Christ? 400 Years of silence. Be grateful we are only speaking of a few years....

Can we just understand this verse once and for all and quit missing the truth?

Charity never faileth: but   Truth: and faith works by love.

whether there be prophecies, they shall fail;  Are prophesies failing yet? NO; Much of Revelation is still to come.

whether there be tongues, they shall cease;  They will cease when these other things cease.

whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. Has natural, human knowledge vanished away yet? NO!

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.  Do you know it all yet? No one does!

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. It should be clear if you understand all parts of this verse, that the perfect has NOT YET HAPPENED. It will happen with His Rev. 19 coming.

Note carefully: you cannot just pull a part of a verse out of its context and try to form a doctrine! You know better!

53 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I HAVE the living Word! He lives inside me! And in Him the entire Godhead is represented. Why try and turn this around - it won't work. It is you have have left Acts 1 and 2 for others, thinking you did not need it. Are you trying to say I am not born again? Sorry, but this all started because I asked you if you got what they got - and it seems this got under your skin - so to speak.  How many times do I have to tell you? I am NOT a Laodicean! I have never been lukewarm. If this is your message, go preach it to the lukewarm: find a dead church and wake them up - if they will listen.  I am beginning to wonder who it was that gave you your message.

The question still stands: but I have the answer; you are past the place of wanting the Holy Spirit praying for you. I get it. Just be ready: when you meet Jesus He will ask you: "Why did you not receive my mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit?"  He may ask, "why did you refuse the tongues that goes with the Baptism?" I understand: many people mistakenly think tongues were for "them," but not for "me."

Nope, You are not understanding what I am saying.... Obviously you are incapable of receiving Christ Jesus in His Fullness, either that or you do not want to or afraid to? You will likely continue as a Laodicean, and not overcome. You are of course free to do so if you wish. Your refusal shows your lukewarmness...