• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

OSAS has become an idol to many, where they trust in a doctrinal belief to be saved.  They don't worship Jesus.  They worship OSAS.

I worship the Originator and Chief Advocate for OSAS...... “You Faith has saved you.Go in peace”. Faith plus nothing. “ Those that trust in me HAVE Eternal life, and will NEVER come into condemnation”So simple , a child can understand it.

• Loved it! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I worship the Originator and Chief Advocate for OSAS...... “You Faith has saved you.Go in peace”. Faith plus nothing. “ Those that trust in me HAVE Eternal life, and will NEVER come into condemnation”So simple , a child can understand it.

Show me the verse in the Bible that says faith plus nothing.  There is none.  Don't blame Jesus for that lie.  The Bible says faith without works is dead.

• Thanks 1

Its the Gospel that Jesus told Paul to preach.Given to Paul in person in the Sinai Dessert, more than likely.Paul referred to this saving Promise as HIS gospel several times in his letters.You could google it if you like. 1Cor15:1-4. Paul was nothing more than a wretched , Saved sinner like all of us.But he was “ God’s Chosen Vessel” to deliver the way of salvation to the gentiles.Everything he wrote was breathed by the Holy Spirit.We are to “ follow Paul as he follows Christ”——- by order of Jesus. Aren’ t we supposed to obey Jesus? Do it by following Paul.

5 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Its the Gospel that Jesus told Paul to preach.Given to Paul in person in the Sinai Dessert, more than likely.Paul referred to this saving Promise as HIS gospel several times in his letters.You could google it if you like. 1Cor15:1-4. Paul was nothing more than a wretched , Saved sinner like all of us.But he was “ God’s Chosen Vessel” to deliver the way of salvation to the gentiles.Everything he wrote was breathed by the Holy Spirit.We are to “ follow Paul as he follows Christ”——- by order of Jesus. Aren’ t we supposed to obey Jesus? Do it by following Paul.

Paul never once said faith plus nothing.

• Thanks 1

What is it you are wanting to add? I thought adding to the Gospel Of Grace severed one from the Cross and made one “ fall from Grace”. It’s the same as saying “ Faith plus nothing”. You got some “ dead works” to impress Him with? The story is the same as Cain and his works. God wants Blood and NOTHING but the BLOOD. Only the Blood Of His Son would suffice.Faith in it is what saves.Paul knew it

11 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

What is it you are wanting to add? I thought adding to the Gospel Of Grace severed one from the Cross and made one “ fall from Grace”. It’s the same as saying “ Faith plus nothing”. You got some “ dead works” to impress Him with? The story is the same as Cain and his works. God wants Blood and NOTHING but the BLOOD. Only the Blood Of His Son would suffice.Faith in it is what saves.Paul knew it

Faith plus nothing is adding to the word.  There is no gospel of Yankee Arnold.

He would be the first to acknowledge that......I talk about the Gospel Of Christ.....does that make it BB’s Gospel? It’s really “ Good News”. I would think One would rejoice over that. I do . I rest In It . So did Yankee. Arnold.We have been ordered to.....just trying to be obedient....legalist always leave out that order....not saying you are a legalist......just saying..... 

9 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Faith plus nothing is adding to the word.  There is no gospel of Yankee Arnold.

Jesus must have “ added to the Word” when he told the lady wiping her tears from his feet with her hair.....” Your Faith has saved you. Go in peace”  Nothing about checking in with her later to go over her repentance ledger, or to make sure she was keeping ALL the commandments 24/7. Her faith got the job done.Faith alone and she went on her way, forgiven.Forever.Aint Grace Grand?

3 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Jesus must have “ added to the Word” when he told the lady wiping her tears from his feet with her hair.....” Your Faith has saved you. Go in peace”  Nothing about checking in with her later to go over her repentance ledger, or to make sure she was keeping ALL the commandments 24/7. Her faith got the job done.Faith alone and she went on her way, forgiven.Forever.Aint Grace Grand?

He never said she was eternally secure.

10 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

He would be the first to acknowledge that......I talk about the Gospel Of Christ.....does that make it BB’s Gospel? It’s really “ Good News”. I would think One would rejoice over that. I do . I rest In It . So did Yankee. Arnold.We have been ordered to.....just trying to be obedient....legalist always leave out that order....not saying you are a legalist......just saying..... 

It is false.  I don't rejoice over lies that sound good and tickle the ears.