• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Loved one we will struggle with the flesh until we die Rom 7 into 8 … Prayed... Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, JTC said:

I'm no stranger to drugs nor addictions but I'm having the most hardest time with this tobacco. Previously to this, 15 yrs ago, I almost failed to give up Marijuana but I  finally quit it.

I know tobacco is a sin, I see the harm it's done to me, part of me wants nothing to do with it so why am I still smoking?

I am convinced that sometimes certain sins are accompanied by demons when we engage in them. I learned this 8 yrs ago when I dealt with lust. I was actually allowing 1 or 2 demons into myself when I enjoyed the sin of lust. I used to think the 2 demons were my fantasies and imaginations. One day God allowed to see they were 2 demons. No demon can have any power over a child of God when we don't want them to. But I never could overcome lust until I recognized the 2 demons. Tobacco must have 1 or more demons with it which is why I can't shake it.

If you read this and you feel for me please pray that I learn to overcome tobacco and whatever is with it.

Tobacco is a very hard addiction to quit. They say it is harder than quitting a heroin addiction. I have seen many say " Well, I have kicked the addiction of cigarettes". I see many of them smoking again within 6 months. My ex mother in law quit smoking for 25 years. She had a stressful event in her life and she started smoking again. She died of lung cancer. But she smoked a lot. She was a chain smoker. If you can not quit then cut back. Challenge yourself. Your body only needs as much nicotine as you give it. This may take awhile. Smoke low tar and nicotine cigarettes. If you smoke do not consume alcohol. You will then have only one risk factor in your life.