• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, WilliamL said:

Dougg is correct on this one. Higher level spirits are collective beings, such as the one called Legion:

I Agree with this, Doug does not.

Just now, WilliamL said:

No, your study Bible in teaching churchianity.

Luke 23:32 And Jesus said to him [the repentant thief on the cross], “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

2 Cor. 12:4 ...how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Paradise is just another name for the Garden, for Eden, the place of the righteous souls in the spiritual realm. Also called "Abraham's bosom."

Jesus "descended first into the lower parts of the earth..." Eph. 4:9 

1 Peter 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Jesus descended to hades, preached to and converted the righteous souls of the dead, and built his church among them. The gates of hell could not prevail against them, and they ascended to the third/lowest heaven (they did not jump all the way up to the first!), which thereafter became Paradise. Hades/hell/sheol is now no more the repository of the souls of all the dead, as it was before the Atonement; it now only the repository of the souls of those who have rejected the Gospel.

So Paul just went for a for a little flight in the atmosphere then, when he was caught up to the third heaven? Boy, we sure have a lot of out of body experiences today with all the airline flights and what not, don't we! (Sarcasm intended).  

No I think you are wrong this time. Or then the overcomers in the church of Ephesus are only going to "Abraham's bosom"

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise G3857 of God. (Rev 2:7)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

8 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

No I think you are wrong this time. Or then the overcomers in the church of Ephesus are only going to "Abraham's bosom"

Fine, then explain how the thief and Jesus was going to be that day in heavenly Paradise, when the scriptures explicitly state that Jesus had to immediatley descend to Hades/hell. For example

Acts 2:31 He [David] seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

50 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Fine, then explain how the thief and Jesus was going to be that day in heavenly Paradise, when the scriptures explicitly state that Jesus had to immediatley descend to Hades/hell. For example

Acts 2:31 He [David] seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Acts 2:31 is a requote of Psalm 16:10, where hell is the grave. 

Bodily resurrection does not occur until the rapture or the second resurrection, the Soul and spirit went to heaven, the paradise of God. Jesus and the firstfruits (Matt. 27:51-53) went up bodily, and Jesus' Body never saw corruption. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Dhchristian I am pretty certain the 7th head is representative of the Holy Roman Empire. When we look at the statue from Nebuchadnezzar's dream the head of gold is Babylon, the arms of chest of silver was Medio-Persia, the belly and thighs of brass was Greece, the legs of iron was Rome. Now the feet of iron mingled with clay, you keep the iron aspect but add in clay or a religious element to it signifying the Holy Roman Empire. 

Now the 7 heads are as follows the Egyptian Empire, the Assyrian Empire, the Babylonian Empire, the Medio-Persian Empire, the Greecian Empire, the Roman Empire, then last the Holy Roman Empire. Now it tells us that the 8th is of the 7 so that tells us that one of those empires will be reborn. That empire will be the Holy Roman Empire reborn which has already happened, we call it the European Union. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 8/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, dhchristian said:
On 8/5/2019 at 10:38 AM, WilliamL said:

Bodily resurrection does not occur until the rapture or the second resurrection, the Soul and spirit went to heaven, the paradise of God. Jesus and the firstfruits (Matt. 27:51-53) went up bodily, and Jesus' Body never saw corruption. 

"Hell" in Psalm 16 is the Hebrew Sheol, the abode of the souls of the dead; equivalent to Hades in Greek. The grave is the abode of dead bodies; Sheol was the abode of all the soulls of the dead up until Jesus' resurrection. Hebrew has other terms for the grave.

Jesus' body and soul did not rise until three days; he first went to Sheol/Hades to preach the gospel "to those who are dead." 1 Pet. 4:6; also 3:19, Eph. 4:9, John 5:25, Luke 4:18. Therefore, the day of the crucifixion and for three days afterward, the Paradise wherein Jesus was to be with the repentant thief could only have been in Sheol.

Just now, WilliamL said:

"Hell" in Psalm 16 is the Hebrew Sheol, the abode of the souls of the dead; equivalent to Hades in Greek. The grave is the abode of dead bodies; Sheol was the abode of all the soulls of the dead up until Jesus' resurrection. Hebrew has other terms for the grave.

Jesus' body and soul did not rise until three days; he first went to Sheol/Hades to preach the gospel "to those who are dead." 1 Pet. 4:6; also 3:19, Eph. 4:9, John 5:25, Luke 4:18. Therefore, the day of the crucifixion and for three days afterward, the Paradise wherein Jesus was to be with the repentant thief could only have been in Sheol.

Hey William,

Did you pull up those verses from Matthew 27 I posted? This occurred the day of the crucifixion.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The verse immediately before this is very Telling...

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Who are these saints? Was the thief hanging along side him that repented one of these, or was his bodily resurrection to come at the end of the church age? A question worth asking, and I do not know if I have the answer?  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,070

On 8/5/2019 at 1:00 PM, dhchristian said:

Paradise is a waiting place for the souls of Jews who are of God to rest at until the Resurrection. Its not Heaven. Paul didn't know where he was at. He also didn't know if he was out of body or in body. Well, his body went nowhere, his Spirit did. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,070

18 hours ago, Apostolic endtime said:

Dhchristian I am pretty certain the 7th head is representative of the Holy Roman Empire. When we look at the statue from Nebuchadnezzar's dream the head of gold is Babylon, the arms of chest of silver was Medio-Persia, the belly and thighs of brass was Greece, the legs of iron was Rome. Now the feet of iron mingled with clay, you keep the iron aspect but add in clay or a religious element to it signifying the Holy Roman Empire. 

Now the 7 heads are as follows the Egyptian Empire, the Assyrian Empire, the Babylonian Empire, the Medio-Persian Empire, the Greecian Empire, the Roman Empire, then last the Holy Roman Empire. Now it tells us that the 8th is of the 7 so that tells us that one of those empires will be reborn. That empire will be the Holy Roman Empire reborn which has already happened, we call it the European Union. 

The 7th Head represents the Anti-Christ/Little Horn's Kingdom, the RCC is not a Beast sir, neither is Islam. They could be a part of the Harlot, but the RCC I don't think are a part in full, Islam is the largest part of the Harlot. I think the Mormons are a part of the Harlot, as is Hinduism, Buddhism etc. etc. The Iron and Clay was to show Europe's DIVISION for nigh 2000 years after Rome, they tried to get back together via the SEEDS OF MEN {Intermarriage of the Royals} but to no avail. Satan tried through wars but to no avail. Israel had to be reborn first, and Ezekiel 37 stated that would happen at the END TIMES via the Valley of Dry Bones prophecy. You have the empires right save the RCC.....that would be the Beast Man or Anti-Christ.

As per the 8th King he is a Demon named Apollyon who was over the Mediterranean Sea Region until Rome fell, then he was placed in the Bottomless Pit, thus he was.......IS NOT.....Yet is in that he will be released at the 1st Woe, hes called the King of the Bottomless Pit, thus he was of the other SIX and will  be of the 7th. And he is an 8th. No other Kingdom is being revived, we live in modern times man, people don't come back to life. When we go down rabbit holes with get a face full of dirt. 

Just now, Revelation Man said:

Paradise is a waiting place for the souls of Jews who are of God to rest at until the Resurrection. Its not Heaven. Paul didn't know where he was at. He also didn't know if he was out of body or in body. Well, his body went nowhere, his Spirit did. 

RM,

I will pose you the same questions I did William above about Matthew 27:50-53.

15 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Hey William,

Did you pull up those verses from Matthew 27 I posted? This occurred the day of the crucifixion.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The verse immediately before this is very Telling...

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Who are these saints? Was the thief hanging along side him that repented one of these, or was his bodily resurrection to come at the end of the church age? A question worth asking, and I do not know if I have the answer?