• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

When God see obedience to Him as love returned

John 14:21

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
KJV

and certainly this in not just a suggestion
Phil 4:8-9

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
KJV

How could we watch these things and not lesson our love back to Him :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/31/2019 at 8:42 AM, Bawcash said:

I started watching an Amazon Prime series called The Boys and it has my interest but I got to episode 5 and it made me sad. Sad because part of it takes place at a Christian rally and they really portray the scene in a way that shows how the non Christian word really sees us. And you really can't argue with them. Hypocritical leaders, and when sincere Christians share their faith and their beliefs, they sound either arrogant or hateful. One guy says if the Bible were true then God is a "jerk" and goes through a list of hateful things that are in the Bible that are God's doing. And the old preacher he is talking too just stands there with his mouth open. The sad thing to me is, that unless you are preaching to the choir, trying to defend our faith is pretty much a lost battle to most people. Mainly because when they have a point, we say "well the Bible says"... if they don't believe the Bible, you got nothin'. Check out the program but be warned, graphic violence and language. Oh, and don't say I shouldn't be watching that stuff, it is evil. Burying  your head in the sand like the people at the rally on the show gives the other side more leverage. Just makes me sad.

We are talking about the world. That does not concern me how the unbelieving world sees the Christian. I give them all to God.