IGNORED

How do I tell if a Christian guy likes me?

Guest shygirl5490

You guys do know that you're addressing an OP that's 3 1/2 years old.........................right?

Not that that's a bad thing.

Man, thank you. LOL. Arrow how could you do this? Yet you gave me an idea for April 1st, 2009.

Oak

It's still a good topic.

Others no doubt, have asked the same question.

How can I tell.....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

You guys do know that you're addressing an OP that's 3 1/2 years old.........................right?

Didn't even look at the date! :24::emot-hug::24: ...... on me!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Naidenova

Didn't even look at the date! :thumbsup::whistling::thumbsup: ...... on me!

Guys, although this post is really old and you replied to it much later than it was posted, it was very helpful to me! I was just surfing the net looking for sensible answers to the same question and BOOM! God bless you all! <><

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

:blink::laugh: i just got back to this tread boy am i sheepish on this one :):taped::21:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Ahhh, an oldie but a goodie.

See if he buys you chocolate. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

:thumbsup:

There is a guy at my church that I like. I think he likes me, but I'm not sure. Here's the whole story:

Keep in mind throughout the story that he is a VERY devoted Christian. He gives a lot of smiles and eye contact to me. He has prayed for me twice(and keep in mind that I didn't ask him to). He hugs me and gets close to me sometimes and is just really super nice, and I don't know why. And this has just recently started, about three weeks ago actually. So I don't really know if it is because he likes me, or is it because he is trying to be the best Christian he can? I am so confused!

Ask him, possibly? Shiloh62

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michael Gutierrez
:047:

There is a guy at my church that I like. I think he likes me, but I'm not sure. Here's the whole story:

Keep in mind throughout the story that he is a VERY devoted Christian. He gives a lot of smiles and eye contact to me. He has prayed for me twice(and keep in mind that I didn't ask him to). He hugs me and gets close to me sometimes and is just really super nice, and I don't know why. And this has just recently started, about three weeks ago actually. So I don't really know if it is because he likes me, or is it because he is trying to be the best Christian he can? I am so confused!

Chrisitan relationships are platonic and the emotional rollercoaster you are suffering is due to mental and physical attraction... Where is God in your relationship ? You say that you dont know if he feels the same way..... Approach it in a platonic Godly manner and leave the feelings out of it and see if you can stand in a Goldy Relationship first......

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/19/1991

:thumbsup:

yeah i think you should ask him if he does or not. you dont want to be uncomfortable. thats the only way to break the ice

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It shouldn't be this hard for believers. Remember it's only the past 50 years or so (possibly not even) where couples often engaged in 'courtship' without the involvement and indeed supervision of their families. If you go it alone you lay yourself open to tempation and your beloved also. Where are your mutual friends in all this? The church elders? Surely you could be asking someone in your church these things rather than a discussion board? Also we are supposed to be about openness and honesty and not making each othjer stumble. If i get close to a girl and start 'snuggling, i'm normal and want to get closer. this is why things were the way they were for thousands of years before the modern shift away from the Law. This may sound as alien as the coneheads, but remember when Rebekah knew her future husband was approaching she put on her veil. A gracious act aimed to limit tempation of her intended before the wedding night. Looking at a lot of modern courtship behaviour with this righteous act in mind sort of makes you go wo, what is going on y'all? Pesonally i would like to be assured of my intended being my intended before i risked being alone with her. Not that i don't think i could resist the temptation, but my Life is difficult enough without MORE temptation. I hope I've helped you and maybe others with this saying.

May God be with all faithful couples , helping them to stay faithful to him and true to each other, for their happiness in this world and the next.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:whistling:

He must be a brother in Christ to you first! Warning 1 Cor 7:1 Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman NKJV He is not being as strong as He should be unto you! In your weakness encourage him not to be so touching! This will cause him to be more strong unto God who has made you both. Love Steven